SpartanQ, Primal SeductionQ, Aegis + a bit of RegenerationQ

Was somewhat productive at office. Only running Aegis at office in ultrasonic form. I don’t see many people, if any, but this seems like the best place to get a heavy does of Aegis.

1 Like
1 Like

Ok, So I have Aegis running with Spartan and Primal Seduction. Totally happy with having the second two in my stack and had them both in before taking my nearly two month detour through EmpQ.

I am not that excited about running Aegis. I feel, somehow, that it is my duty to run it as long as Covid 19 threatens, both for the sake of keeping myself disease free and to build some kind of greater momentum towards overcoming The Virus.

The sort of ultimate, meaning hopefully not to unwieldy, stack I’d like to run is Stark, Spartan, Primal Seduction and Ultimate Artist. I feel like I could use some healing in there but then it probably all gets to be too much.

1 Like
1 Like

My schedule is messed up and I feel stagnant.

Thinking of adding Regeneration Q to break up the stasis.

I’d like to drop Aegis but I feel like I don’t dare at this point. So maybe I end up running 4 major programs at once?

So at this point I have about 5 months of Spartan, one month of somewhat sporadic, but daily use of Aegis, two weeks of Primal Seduction, though I had about 4 months on Primal. I have given Regeneration about 5 months of time, with 3 of those months being Regeneration by itself.

1 Like

Have you noticed any particular difference with Spartan and SpartanQ?

2 Likes

Not sure, really. I have only been running SpartanQ for 8 days. Ran Spartan for more than 4 months before taking a break to run the EmperorQ trial for nearly two months.

I am pretty sure Spartan helps with consistency and motivation for fitness, as well as shifting to new exercise protocols. Recently I have started using bands as the main focus for my workouts.

1 Like

Maybe 1 run of Aegis a day to make room for the rest of the stack? Depending on how much human contact your encountering on a daily basis of course. I would probably try running it since you seem to have plenty of exposure to the other subs.

1 Like

I live by myself. Go into a store wearing a facemask maybe every two or three days. At my office there are maybe two or three people I see a day, and can maintain good social distancing, so not many people but also not as few as someone who was strictly staying at home.

1 Like

Typed romantic/erotic verbiage at a certain woman. We had kind of cooled it off, but now its heated back up again for the short term. She loves the way I talk or type to her depending on the context.

The right words are so very powerful to change someone’s state (in this case a pretty woman) and to get her so she thinks she cannot be without you and your beautiful words, even if she and you are so so so far apart.

But it is nice to have certain powers of description and imagination and vocabulary that come together to let this work, even though it just seems natural to me.

1 Like

Have added Regeneration Q Ultrasonic to my workplace stack with Aegis. Actually it had only been Aegis and now it becomes a stack by adding Regeneratjon Q.

1 Like

Second day of running RegenerationQ with Aegis in my office.

Not much new to say. Life trundles forward.

Pretty uneventful and unproductive day as a by-product of coronavirus. Zero motivation today.

I feel myself to be healthy, though. I am hoping that Aegis working its mojo on my immune system as well as my ability to intuit situations that would be useful to get away from.

I think the stack I’ve got going now would likely be good for NoFap because I have had almost desire for that since starting this recent stack. It has been more than a week and no needs feel unmet. I have been doing sexy talk online with a woman but that is more about my own creativity and playfulness in seeing how effectively I can turn a woman on with just my voice or via texting. I love the challenge of using texting for it. A very sexy, creative game.

1 Like

I noticed someone talking about listening on headphones vs speakers.

I know for myself, to simplify and maximize my listening time, I play the subs from mp3 players through wired speakers and just let them run 24 hours a day every day.

I know if I needed to constantly be remembering to turn on or turn off players and adjust playlists constantly I would very quickly stop.

The reason I have been able to pretty much constantly listen to my subs since August of 2018 is because I have arranged for the playing and listening to be as close to no maintenance as possible, and that the subs are constantly bubbling away, or repeating silently, in my background.

I do once in a while listen to an ultrasonic track from my phone and its built in speaker, but that is fairly uncommon, and just about all the listening I do is done from my mp3/speaker set-ups.

1 Like

Looking forwatd to soon running the most advanced version of Stark Q, for the moment, though, the stack continues.

We are in spring and the world feels like a wasteland to me. Purpose on the weekend is especially bad. I think too much, and determining the best possible action becomes an obsession, often leading to torpor and inaction.

I did watch a great interview from Vice with Edward Snowden about the implications of Covid 19 for surveillance.

1 Like

Any report back about regeneration?