SpartanQ, Primal SeductionQ, Aegis + a bit of RegenerationQ

I am now running SpartanQ, Aegis and PSQ.

I don’t much care for comments about what I am doing. If you are one of the know it all types that abound here, please go away. I won’t be commenting in your journal either.

6 Likes

Other than Aegis, this was the stack I was running before I switched to EmpQ on Feb. 29.

1 Like

Not much to say after having my stack running over night. Aegis is significantly louder than SQ or PSQ.

1 Like

what is PSQ?

1 Like

It was just my abbreviation for the new Q version of Primal Seduction.

1 Like

I see. Interesting stuck, I stayed away from the forum for a while and didn’t realize that all the titles had been updated to Q.

1 Like

Should also mention that, at least at this point, I only have Aegis Ultrasonic running in my office. So I am getting 4 or 5 hours of just that M-F

2 Likes

Three listening stations, one has four sets of speakers set up in different parts of the house: PSQ, SpartQ, Aegis.

Second listening station is in basement workout area. This station only plays SpartanQ.

Third listening station is in office at work. This only plays Aegis Ultrasonic.

1 Like

That’s awesome

1 Like

Thank you, Lowrider. I think it is a pretty efficient set-up to make sure I am maximize my listening.

I can also get a track or playlist going on Musicolet under Spotify or Youtube so it can play while I am driving or while I am walking around either through headphones or the speakers on the phone.

1 Like

I go from player to one of these splitters.

1 Like

From the splitter I go out to long 1/8" cables and then to computer speakers.

Totally analog beyond the mp3 player, pretty much completely reliable. Easy to trouble shoot if there is a sound issue.

1 Like

Mega splitter go

The splitter works well and is cheap.

1 Like

The Q update only just happened a couple of days ago.

1 Like

At the end of my first 24 hours of this new stack and I can’t yet say much about it, of course I interact with no one in person, so that may be part of it

Was pleased with my workout and sense of physical vitality today.

Have developed a cough that can be controlled and doesn’t get any worse, but it has me slightly worried.

Heavy rain outside.

1 Like

This has a bit of a Jodorowsky vibe to me.

1 Like

Would I buy a “Holy Mountain” themed subliminal? Maybe.

1 Like

As I wake up in the middle of the night I have the sense that some sort of major rejiggering of my brain/mind is occuring.