SpartanQ, Primal SeductionQ, Aegis + a bit of RegenerationQ

Woke up earlier than usual this morning feeling kind of agitated and charged up. Sort of more negative than positive feeling but I suppose it is a reflection of things being charged up.

No remembered dreams.

Up a bit earlier than I have been getting up which is still a bit later than I’d get up if things were as normal.

Feeling a bit weird and over-stimulated since beginning this new stack and, sorry, can’t manage to be more specific than that.

I’ve been getting some pain from doing really heavy band deadlifts. Yes, I am sure my form sucks.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I like doing deadlift variants with different tools.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Love the mace. Bullworker gets a couple of moves, too.

Mace is for some high rep upper body endurance.

2 Likes

Really feeling like crap mid morning. I have my astrology consultation at noon over zoom and then need to write up a bunch of reports for work.

1 Like

Nice man!:+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Lowrider.

1 Like

Just had my astrology consultation. Difficult to summarize, but compelling.

1 Like

I guess I had mentioned that I was getting the consultation with some details of the where in my Emperor Q testing thread which I’ve left to begin this thread.

2 Likes

Not a whole lot to say this morning. Social distancing. Trying to think of the most purposeful thing to do with the constraints of my life.

1 Like

Afternoon on Saturday and I have been feeling so unmotivated since Covid has limited my options. There are some stores I can still go to but it seems stupid to do so. I am not much of a people person but feel restless.

1 Like
1 Like

Literally did not leave my home the entire day. Accomplished nothing except my evening workout using my mace, plates, handles and pins and heavy bands. The workout is focused around deadlifts with bands and weights, squats with the bands, and some more muscle isolating moves with bands, bullworker, kettlebells or dumbbells. I also do a couple of isometric moves with a 17’ industrial tow line.

I think Spartan is having its positive effect, backed up by the Primal scripting in PSQ.

I would figure Primal or PSQ to be extremely compatible with the fitness and fighting alpha subs, as well as the social alpha subs based on Ascension.

1 Like

I am trying to get myself to the point of being highly functioning and autonomous with a do not give a f*ck attitude. I can see PSQ aiming me in that direction as Emperor also was in its own way.

I am not quite there yet, though.

I think my ultimate functional stack would be these two + Stark and Ultimate Artist.

I am running Aegis at the moment due to Covid 19. I will run that as long as it seems necessary.

1 Like

I keep wondering how subliminals might function as astrological remediation.

Like I could probably fairly easily associate various titles with a dominant planet

Spartan - Mars
Mogul - Jupiter
Limitless- Mercury
Emperor - Sun
Ultimate Artist - Venus

Obviously as a title gets more complex it addresses issues related to multiple planets, but it would seem that there is a dominant thrust or theme and, thus, a dominant planet.

Generally a person will want to put a major focus on helping or strengthening the ruler of the ascendant, which for me is Mars, which we could see playing out the archetype of The Warrior.

Etc

https://austincoppock.com/shop/planetary-wellness/

1 Like