Sorting out Foundational Subs!

I see several people eg @AlexanderGraves @pacman temporarily giving up Khan to build a foundation with AM and come back later.

I see that Ascension or AM can build the alpha foundation. THat’s great!

What subs build Money/Wealth Foundation?

What subs build seduction/Game Foundation?

What subs build spiritual foundation Foundation?

What other subs can build foundations and for that purpose?

I’m thinking that this can be an important post for foundation so people don’t get ahead of themselves and learn how to build a foundation before diving in the deep end.

Thank you

@SaintSovereign plse chime in

6 Likes

In my view it depends what kind of foundations you want to build but in general I would recommend healing (Regeneration, DR, Elixir, Rebirth, Total Breakdown) and limit destroying (LD, RM, Ascension, Emperor, Ecstasy of Freedom) as the first step. The next step would be working with your emotions and energies (nothing better than Alchemist) and then rebooting your body and brain (Paragon, QL, Emperor Fitness, Spartan).

Mogul, AM

Primal Seduction

Alchemist

I’ve finished DR and when I’m done with Alchemist, LD, RM and Ecstasy of Freedom I’ll be moving to AM+QL+Paragon.

4 Likes

Mogul, Ascended Mogul, Emperor. EoG and R.I.C.H. when you’re a bit more advanced.

Ascension, Primal Seduction, Daredevil, True Social, Wanted. Libertine when you’ve got the basics down and you don’t have approach anxiety.

Alchemist. As Above, So Below.

22 Likes

Thank you for the reply saint.

I hope beginners can consult this and control their greed and thirst

6 Likes

This is an excellent question, @Prome. Love classifying stuff myself so these would be my answers:

Beginner:

• Alpha mindset: Ascension, Primal, Daredevil, Spartan
  • Social: Daredevil, True Social, Power Can Corrupt
  • Learning and Skills: Limitless, Beyond Limitless, The Executive
  • Wealth: Mogul, Ultimate Artist
  • Seduction: Ascension, Primal, Sex & Seduction, Daredevil
  • Spiritual: Mind’s Eye
  • Emotional and Mental Health: Elixir, Regeneration, Rebirth
  • Fitness and Physical Health: Spartan, Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

Intermediate:

• Alpha mindset: Ascended Mogul, Primal Seduction, WANTED, Emperor
  • Learning and Skills: Limitless Executive, Renaissance Man, Emperor
  • Wealth: Ascended Mogul, Renaissance Man, RICH, Emperor
  • Seduction: Ascended Mogul, Primal Seduction, WANTED, Love Bomb, Emperor
  • Spiritual: Alchemist
  • Fitness and Physical Health: Paragon, Emperor Fitness

Advanced:

• Alpha mindset: Khan, Dragon Reborn
  • Learning and Skills: Quantum Limitless
  • Wealth: Khan, Ecstasy of Gold
  • Seduction: Khan, Libertine
  • Emotional and Mental Health: Dragon Reborn
  • Spiritual: Sage Immortal
  • Fitness and Health: UPCOMING ULTIMATE PHYSICAL SHIFTING AND PHYSICAL HEALING HERO TITLE IN Q+ FORMAT COMING THE GOD-EMPEROR KNOWS WHEN!!!
12 Likes

My take on spiritual subs that it sounds not too promising to be honest

Ive never tried the alchemist or anything

But i think the only thing that cant be achieved with subs is spirituality

Its a journey, i think spirituality is more complex than subconscious mind programming

I might read some reviews on the alchemist on the main discussion post

I honestly dont think you can listen to spiritual subs for lets say 10 years, and then become an avatar like buddha or not buddha

Lets say alan watts maybe? Or ghandi? That level of consciousness

But generally i think spirituality is an experience! A journey!

But im down to read some reviews and see how its going for others,

My view can change

It can definitely accelerate your spiritual development, no matter what path you’re currently on. There’s no deny that you should work along with it to reach those absolute states, Satori, Boddhi and Kensho, and their equivalent in different tongues (there’s always one in every tradition). It’s like having a spiritual/magickal companion along your side, taping on your back whenever you’re down or just off, and a magnet to the needed knowledge. The energetic purification alone is worth it as it has a pouring effect on other areas of your life. Its definitely possible to begin developing those supernatural abilities if you truly work on them, including psychic ones.

Not saying all of such is unattainable without the Alchemist, but by using this powerful tool, you could cut down the required time and the confusion that might arise; and saves you the time from having to go to a cave for such a long time, even though such isolation can be a fantastic tool.

If one’s meant to be an Avatar, then they are - if you’re it, you’re it, there’s no illusion and cycles and so on.

Although, if you were to exclusively listen to something like The Alchemist for such a long period, clearly one would be exhibiting a yearning to liberation to higher truths, in all of their levels, form and shapes. Such person would begin to live the reality of an Alchemist (not necessarily an Alchemist in Hermetic sense, but in accordance to what’s resonating with that person’s mind). I mean, if you’re gonna inject such liberating beliefs into you unconscious mind, its clearly going to start opening its eyes up to energy of that scripting. Unless you deliberately stonewall, resist, build walls around you and holes beneath.

Not true. Some of the littlest acts that one would begin doing such as prayer as you’d fall asleep, simple gratitude and changing your vibration states, that is going into a higher polarity of emotions, would jump start your spirituality, simply because you’ve ceased to associate with the ego as true. Of course, as much energy/effort you invest, the higher the return would be. All of which aids in raising your awareness and consciousness.

What I’ve experienced with it

7 Likes

I never looked at it that way, i guess i totally agree here

Im open to try it one day, even though i think i dont need it

Theres so much to learn,

Thanks for your reply

3 Likes

Were there any symptoms of reconciliation?

2 Likes

From the Alchemist, yes, when I slacked off on meditation, or behaved in an egotestical manner, you know, the ‘me me me me’; or generally doing things that I am consciously aware of as mood drainers or get you nowhere, such as refusing to forgive yourself or others, and unnecessarily dwelling in thoughts (tip: Ask yourself this: “I wonder what my next thought would be”, or go to the source and annihilate the whole sequence of thoughts with self-inquiry).

However, its own unique reconciliation was not remotely intense as other subs in my experience. Its unlike running a seduction sub and you refuse to take the shot with a girl/guy that you find attractive, even when its wide open, or actually going out and meeting people, triggering a reconciliation. With the Alchemist it was more internal and soon as I would remember to breathe and realize the error of my ways, it would start dissipating.

That was my case. It’d be unlikely to be the same, though we might have some commonalities :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s when @Lion discovered that Stark cannot be classified. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Does the following also ring true?

ALL success is a journey, and takes a LOT more than listening to subs. :sweat_smile:

I understand what you meant about spirituality being different, but I think you’re somewhat looking at subs as passive tools. Think in terms of “actions required for the goals” and then “how might subs make those learnings & actions easier”.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

I experience recon on Alchemist the same way you do. It’s unpleasantly existential. And yes, dealing with it is a matter of becoming aware of it and shrugging it off.

2 Likes

Haha! OH MAN! That one totally escaped my mind.

Would put StarkQ in the Intermediate section for Social, Seduction, Learning and Wealth. Some would put it in Alpha mindset too but not for me.

3 Likes

Of course i had this in mind, always action!

Im always open to change my thoughts

The way @Phoermes explained it made me think that its actually achievable

However im still skeptical about subliminals and their effect on spirituality , but thats not bad :laughing:!

But im down to try it out one day, or read more about it

2 Likes

Spirituality is an area of life in which intelligent people still believe in unattainable super heroes.

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha

Once again, more paradoxes. If we say that we can’t become Buddha, then we’re calling the Buddha a liar.

I think it’s more a question of do you want to become Buddha. I don’t.

If spirituality is a path and a journey, then just walk the path, take the journey.

3 Likes

Neither do i hahahah

i meant the level of consciousness of buddha or ghandi or alan watts

Check out the concsiouness scale by David R.hawkins

Buddha is in maybe 700sh

Jesus also at 700sh

Avatars and yogis are at 500-600

Alan watts ghandi, tesla, Einstein at?450-550

The more conscious and spiritual you become, the higher you get on that scale of consciousness

PS: Thats what i meant of i dont think the alchemist can transcend you into a very high level of consciousness

Its weird i cant explain it

Maybe spiritual subs can make you go the right way or the right road to start with your journey

Consciousness i think is a way whole and way comple, than simple fix your subconscious and that your conscious will get exposed to high level or truths idea

1 Like

I’m not sure how this will come across, but…

Just reread and contemplate your own previous post.

Our conversations here tend to move and jump quickly.

But, if you’re willing, just slowly contemplate it:

Hawkins. Gandhi. Buddha. Jesus. The scale. The ‘score’.

I edited the post, hope it’s understandable now

Sorry if i jump around, i tend to think everyone is getting what im saying without mentioning what i mean hahah

2 Likes

I was cryptic myself (partly because I was typing while on the train).

Your original post was quite clear. I just wondered if you really believed that consciousness can be usefully evaluated on a linear scale. And that this could be prescriptive as well as descriptive.

If so, that’s fine. I’m simply coming from a very different point of view. And that’s okay too, because I’ve got a whole lot of ignorance.

Either way, however you see the path to excellence, that’s the path for you to take. :pray:t6:

3 Likes