Sorting out Foundational Subs!

Yes i do actually believe in that scale

Its amazing how accurate it is when you read more into it, and dive and read through each level of consciousness, just amazing pure enlightening

It goes from 25 which is the lowest level of consciousness

To 1000 which is the conscious of god, which is unlimited
Or you can call it the universe whatever you believe in

If you’re interested i urge to check out david hawkins book
Its called
“Force vs power”

And then his book
“Letting go” awesome wonderful book

His teachings are enlightening

Ive got so little knowledge, and tons of ignorance when it comes to this Almighty universe too

Wish you nothing but love and divine :white_heart:

2 Likes

and HoM :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Lol! This one I didn’t forget because you can consider it on the same level as Emperor. There are many products I didn’t mention of course but I genuinely forgot StarkQ. Must be because I have purchased it but it isn’t my favorite title although it works very well for Productivity and Charisma.

3 Likes

@Lion can you say more about this.

Lately, I’ve been revisiting the Stark description. I’d also kind of blown off the Alpha part (maybe because of something I’d read and since forgot about?). But the description says that Stark contains elements of Emperor to hep you to build your own mega-corporation.

Specifically:

The rewritten Emperor script now helps you manifest and build your very own mega-corporation, based on whatever field you are most interested in.

The description of Stark does not sound straightforwardly Alpha in the way that Emperor is. It sounds much more intuitive and playful, and yet…

So, what do you think?

1 Like

@Malkuth - my experience with StarkQ was that I became over friendly and a bit needy (and hence not alpha. Spartan, Emperor and Khan gave me frame much quicker). This could have been reconciliation from StarkQ though and if I had stuck with it long enough, it could have pulled me through.

Having said that, I loved the charisma, productivity and sense of humor that I gained from running StarkQ. An excellent product yes but something I don’t have much experience with. Several others have given it more time and hence given them better results than what I got.

4 Likes

Just to remind you, guys. That was the third day into Stark:

Another great thing about Stark is you can easily stack it with almost anything whilst Emperor tends to overpower other subs.

6 Likes

@Sub.Zero of StarkTek Industries!

2 Likes

bold, strong and playful

A W E S O M E ! ! ! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :sunglasses:

Im a stark typa person

But mixing emperor core with stark core seems so tempting and shiny

But im more attracted to stark rather than emperor

I guess its the same as if youre.

A jeep person or a bronco person

Im definitely a bronco person, cant wait to get my bronco :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow dude you must be so tall

@Budewr - yes. We could use titles to become more of who we are AND/OR an ideal of who we want to become.

Am more of an Emperor type with my ideal type being Khan. Emperor made me comfortable in myself and Khan made me feel so good. Hope to combine E and K sometime soon.

Just like your relationship with StarkQ and Emperor.

2 Likes

But combining Emperor with Khan is a lot

Same with Stark and Emperor

It needs lot of space for that it needs be maximum a stack of 3

StarkQ with QL Is something else its ona whole another level

Btw Do you know If QL is as dense as Stark or emperor lets say? Is that thick of a sub?

1 Like

Also raph, i think youve been here for more than a year,

Did you notice by spending and investing time with subs that you can handle more loops or lets say build a stronger tolerance to it?

Im asking this because i wanna know if it builds up with time, and with more time on subs that maybe you can increase loops or maybe add a sub to your stack?

2 Likes

Haven’t run QL so I can’t say.

If the tech was the same (for example if it was Qv1 for 2 years) then I guess I could handle more loops and have less recon.

But since tech at subclub is evolving, I find myself running lesser number of loops (for eg with Qv2, I only run 1 loop of any sub per day for it to work).

On the whole though, there is a certain easyness to it if you have prior experience with subliminals over a period of time.

A very good example of this is that I have run all the stages of Khan before Qv1 (PrimalTech I think). And after that, running Qv1 and Qv2 of Khan ST4 is real easy with no recon at all and no necessity to run through all the stages (ST1 to ST4) all over again although one could get benefits from doing so.

So yes, experience does help in someway or the other.

2 Likes

Definitely

Now were getting Q+ very soon at the end of the year i guess or at new years

So things are evolving very fast

1 Like

Since when did you join sub-club? How much time did you spend out here? :grin:

1 Like

Have been here since 2 years.

There has been many times when I wondered whether I was wasting time and money on subclub products. Even had feelings of despair and pessimism similar to the ones those fellows who get banned regularly on the forum felt. Thankfully, am an introvert and an empath so I don’t like to (usually) scream my head off at others lol. Which has helped me stay not-banned so far :smiley: :smiley:

But overall, even though am not yet at the place I want to be, a lot has changed and am grateful to SaintSovereign, Fire and my friends here at the forum for that :). No. regrets. at. all.

3 Likes

Yeah and that was Qv1 an only two loops a day for three days.

3 Likes

Actually, only 182 cm but Stark gave me a nice posture.

2 Likes

That’s awesome :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like