Is Emperor the best wealth subliminal?

Hi.

I am currently playing R.I.C.H. but somehow I feel that I need to add one more wealth subliminal to my list.

As far as I can see, people here are mostly recommending Emperor.

My goals btw are to build my own empire, quit 9-5 job and start working for myself, learning about real estate, dropshipping, re-investing my earned money etc.

So, what do you guys recommend, Emperor or something else?

1 Like

My personal take would be to run Mogul to help you kickstart those business plans youre thinking of starting and get on emperor once you run that for a few months or until some of those business ideas start to gain some traction that way when you hop on Emperor youll have those pathways already in the works for you.

So id recommend Mogul+ R.I.C.H and after a few months switch to Emperor + Rich

2 Likes

I think emperor HOM will suit your goals best

Real estate needs relationships , and a master mind that HOM will beautifully give it to you with other great development.
You can add Mogul or ascended Mogul as you see best.

Personally best business stack for me are those
(Emperor HOM, daredevil, RIch)

Emperor or stark can be for different goals but not a business building subs especially if you are just starting with little resources. Maybe they are good with business expansion but definitely not with starting a business.
Definitely they are awesome if you are starting a business and you have at your disposal large amount of resources (money, relationship, already societal status to a degree , and most importantly higher self awareness , )

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with Sid, HoM will give you merchant intelligence and intuition.

1 Like

RICH , HOM , and Ecstasy of Gold

1 Like

The reason i recommend starting with Mogul + Rich is because @SaintSovereign has stated in the past that HOM is a very difficult sub to run. So by building a foundation with Mogul itll be much easier then to transition to either Emperor or HOM.

If youre still unsure just submit a support ticket

2 Likes

@Mystery. Did he state how HOM is a difficult sub to run?

2 Likes

HOM is considered top-tier, where the suggested minimum run time is 1 year.

3 Likes

If i remember correctly he said it was a sub with a massive script thats not recommended for beginners ill try to find the post

1 Like

A minimum of a year? Can you imagine what running HOM , EOG , and RICH for a year or more would do?

1 Like

My current wealth custom is built around AM, RICH, and EoG4. I’ll be running that for a year-ish before moving to the next version which will include HOM at least, who knows what else will be available by then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bought Emperor and I will run it with R.I.C.H. for 1 year. After that I am considering buying HoM.

HoM is high in density and very broad because it covers a lot of ground. Also, HoM is difficult to run because it doesn’t have a lot of healing. Most importantly, what subs you use depends on 1) your own level of growth and natural disposition 2) your goals. I have a friend who is solely using HoM and is highly successful in business, he already has business acumen and spots opportunities quickly…and no experience with subs.

edit: in hindsight, it would b better for @exampLe to read:

2 Likes

Its actualy the opposite,lol.Medici has alot of healing

5 Likes

The other part on the density of medici

6 Likes