Mental disorders and subclub

I honestly love reading everything you write because of the different perspective you always give.

However, and in no I’m trying to start arguments or something here, I just love exploring every side of any given topic.

Now you mentioned that while the scripts are written in an ethical way and that healing would make a person with malicious intent to question the logic behind that malice, which could lead to them reconsidering their intentions, right?

But then here’s what I’d like to know, what if those intentions are never removed because of the fact that the user is convinced that they are right.

I’ll add on to those by exposing myself a bit more, I mentioned above about my superiority complex, which (i try to keep this to myself) gets boosted with WANTED, because I do see myself becoming superior to those around me, and to me, this was the way I went through life before I found subclub, and now after being here for so long, and getting the results I got, my mindset about how I’m superior to those around me in terms physical looks, intelligence, social status and confidence has not changed.

In this example, the self acceptance I got from WANTED made me accept my superiority complex even more, so what would your comment be on this? Is it due to the script not seeing it as “unnecessary to remove”, or is my subconscious against removing it?

you sound like how I’d imagine a Machiavellian leader to sound like.

obviously, the subs won’t guide you to do something that is morally wrong, however, some personality disorders blur the line between what’s moral and what’s not (Ex: ASPD, NPD, BPD)

plus what even dictates “good” and “evil”?

what’s okay for me, might not be for you, and vice versa, so who’s to say that an action was evil or not :thinking:

I love your concept of power, and would prefer to have something like that then to my sense of my own internal definition. Can subs go about shifting/evolving our definitions of the static elements in the system if we make some conscious effort to guide that?

2 Likes

I think that would be possible by learning those concepts and soaking them in (as far as I understand that).
for example, both of us can run WANTED and end up mysterious, except you might show that mystery by spending less time with others or meeting them less, while as I might show it by only controlling how I speak, regardless of how much time I spend with them.
in this case, we can both change our “definition” of mystery by learning concepts about it and learning from each other, or maybe you could also do this; find a fictional character that suits your archetype and study them, watch the series/movie they’re in, and apply what’s necessary (like Lucifer, as he fits my goals, i chose him)

3 Likes

Such a good character that fits the WANTED archetype

3 Likes

Such a great definition of power. Power has always been internal for me.

3 Likes

Wanted doesn’t have the profound healing scripts that Khan has. Wanted is a pretty straightforward script, with straightforward concepts – get you to become as physically attractive as possible through physical shifting, style, etc.

Now, go run Emperor: HoM, and get ready to stare down and face your inner landscape.

8 Likes

Consciously guide it. Recognize when you’re expressing a desire to control someone else rather than your reaction or inner life. Eventually, the new paradigm will set in.

8 Likes

I suppose you mentioned HoM because of it humbling my attitude for better relationships, right?

I guess it would be a good experiment and experience to see if it can remove my complex, or if I end up in hard recon due to me being the polar opposite :sweat_smile:

Wasn’t really directed at you in general, but HoM is an extremely hard title to run. It’s one of those titles that’ll easily illustrate the difference between titles with a lot of healing and those without.

6 Likes

Then the intentions are not removed. The subliminal won’t change what you don’t want to change. It will make you think about certain issues you have and thinking about them in order to make a decision but ultimately you decide.

For example, Khan ST1 could challenge you on your habits of pride and humility (remember both pride and humility has both pros and cons). But incase you decide you like being proud or not changing that aspect of yourselves, then nothing will happen to change it (which is not always a bad thing). Maybe the title will help you be “proud in an advantageous way”.

1 Like

Oh i love that :heart_eyes:

Thank god im running Emperor! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

This is gonna be an awesome journey

1 Like

I think , HoM is without healing right ?

Mate I literally said it’s a shallow subject and you replied to my post banging on more about it lmao

Good and evil changes every culture or generAtion, 100 years ago if I told someone from that time we would have half the world living in luxury and comfort while the other half starved and died and the first half constantly turned a blind eye to it, they’d shiver and even prophesize that the first half would have no meaning to life

Yet here we are

Every historical figure that is painted as objectively evil probably had done some good and vice versa, power just is, you have more potential for change in the world from both good and evil

Can’t keep drawing everyone like a cartoonish caricature based on good and evil cuz it ruins the complexity of power and human nature. The average person is capable of both less good and less evil than the higher ups, yet will still talk like they make love to the essence of good and love every single night before they sleep

3 Likes

Hahaha it’s fine, I like reading and getting different perspectives on topics, and yours intrigued me :grin:.

1 Like

Morality is not the answering of this question.

It’s the continuous asking of this question.

Striving to hold yourself accountable.

2 Likes

@Invictus I did read this thread.

Your post that started all this is an understandable question, and as you can see, has been discussed and planned for.

As for you, what are your thoughts on creating a custom Ultima or Qv2 for humility?

Light of Humility
Call of Honor
Code of Loyalty
Chosen of Venus
Love Bomb
Atman
Pride Unbroken
The Boundary
Wisdom Personified
Yggdrasil

2 Likes

What core would you recommend?

Also if I’m being honest, I’m planning to start 2022 with KHAN, because I realized that how I am, is not an issue, but more of what makes me unique, or else I’d be like an average joe.

You could use Khan as a core.

1 Like

Edit: changed it cuz it felt combative.

This whole thread is fascinating. I’ve definitely learned a lot and am going to change my outlook on subliminals and change in general based off of something.

1 Like