Some possible approaches to emotional healing

I wanted to post this to give ideas to people who wanted to create emotional healing subliminals.

I think there are at least 3 approaches.

First, heal things from the past. “Past focused” healing.

That could include modules such as Elixir, Regeneration, and/or Attachment Destroyer.

The second approach would be to focus on the present rather than the past.

That could include modules such as Foundation, Eye of the Storm, Everpresent, Ego Adsum, and Vortexdive Crucible.

A third might be removal of the negative.

This might include Alchemist stage 1, ARES, Limit Destroyer, and Limiting People Remover.

I wanted to post this because I’ve wondered if too many (or perhaps any) of the “past focused” healing modules might slow down progress in other areas of their lives.

I don’t know if I have any definite answers, other than giving you ideas to consider if you want to develop a healing focused subliminal.

I wanted to tag a few people to make sure they see this with the hope it might help them.

@Fractal_Explorer @subliminalguy @James @Athanaxos

15 Likes

What will happen if one were to include the Emotional Healing modules like Foundation , Negativity Displacer , Sanctuary in a Productivity custom if those modules are addressing the issues related to the goal ? ( Not ‘general emotional healing’ !! )

Do emotional healing predominate ?

2 Likes

Thanks RV. Indeed it does seem like there are layers of where the emotional healing needs to take place. My mistake was assuming one was better than the other. I will say for me that past healing subs are way too destabilizing and don’t work that well for me if I’m not already in a good place. So you’re definitely accurate in your assessment there. I think my biggest issue is that there’s not much foundation or solidity in a lot of aspects of my life so falling back on something when the healing gets tough isn’t a possibility.

I’m working on focusing on the present with this new ZP custom I have planned. It doesn’t have any of the modules you’ve recommended there, but the goal is to overwrite overall bad past experiences in life with new positive ones by focusing on my passion. I have no idea if it’s gonna work or not, but I’m trying it out.

3 Likes

I would wonder if it would. For some reason, healing seems to get prioritized.

I would keep healing in a separate subliminal, or get something from the main shop.

1 Like

I think this is a good word, and a good insight. I’ve wondered about this as well.

This might work. Thanks for posting this.

2 Likes

I wonder why you didn’t mention Rebirth…

One of its objectives is devoid old memories of any negative emotions

1 Like

I have been a firm believer since the day Chosen came out that it is the Best Present-focused healer.

It’s purely about creating compassion, harmony, joy, positivity.

Healing is about removing things that block those experiences.

But if that’s your goal, why not use Chosen to achieve them right away, and for major blocks, that’s when you can use CFW or another healer.

Seriously IMO Chosen is the new Ascension - Foundtional First Sub, now for both genders.

4 Likes

The reason why healing is prioritized is pretty simple, lol

Let’s say someone is running a stack like DR ST1 + Daredevil ZP.

A pure healing sub with a skills/status sub.

They are both being executed, but

It’s like going to family funerals in a mourning period and trying to live the party life at the same time.

You’re at the party but you clearly have something bothering you so it’s difficult to be fully present and be having a blast. You might be getting headaches, or just emotionally distant from everyone. Just not so into it and other people can tell that something is off.

The funerals, mourning and loss of a loved one are prioritized in your mind, because it’s more intense, emotional and impacting to your mind in comparison to others things.

It involves a larger impact on one’s subconscious mind because of how direct of a process healing is, in relation to negative beliefs and fear. It operates on the darkest side of the spectrum.
Other subs can venture there but they aren’t primarily as focused.

Healing subs also automatically have a large scope because they deal with things like your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being.

The most basic and rooted forms of your human expression, so in that aspect they’re prioritized because of that superceding primordial aspect.

They’re less in the realm of skills and status boosts, and more down to the realms of your existence, expression and identity of self. Deeper and more overall encompassing areas will naturally be prioritized.

and because of that large scope,

If your subconscious mind was a 10 story building and let’s say Daredevil ZP targeted an area that was 1 story within the building. DR ST1 is the total reconstruction of the building.

or another analogy is,

It’s like trying to grow a plant in a garden, while reconstructing the whole garden.
They’re doing all types of construction in the background of the entire garden, all this mud flying everywhere, lol
The hoses are all finicky, sprinkler systems are having malfunctions.
All of a sudden there’s a thunderstorm. It’s raining one second then it stops.

Your little plant (Daredevil ZP) is sitting there like “wtf man” lol

It’s going to grow… but in the midst of chaos, it’s now trivialized, less prioritized and almost irrelevant even.

5 Likes

Well, this should be considered canon now.

Sub Club couldnt have said it better themselves!

2 Likes

Adding to the discussion, I’m realizing I’m facing a fear of failure in all areas of life (and I’m on DR St.1 right now). I’m considering a custom with DR and Chosen as cores, yet I’m unclear what the root of my fear of failure is. Correction: emotionally I’m unsure, but mentally I felt like I’d failed with my mom growing up. So, self blame is the culprit, and it’s a daily thing.

This strongly links with self-doubt, and I’m picking at it presently doing DR with LB. So, the injury began in the past, but I still use this template on a daily basis. My initial build is below, though I’ve been looking back over modules.

1. DR1
  2. Chosen
  3. Mosaic
  4. Deus (unsure. I asked support)
  5. Foundation – returning to my focus
  6. Path of Forgiveness – forgiving myself
  7. Ares – purging out guilt and doubt
  8. Courage Reclaimed
  9. Call of Honor
  10. Depths of Love
  11. Chosen of Venus
  12. Growth Through Pain
  13. Iron Frame
  14. Pride Unbroken
  15. Remembrance
  16. Sanguine
  17. Strength of Gentleness
  18. New Beginnings
  19. The Boundary
  20. Eye of The Storm

I’ll likely buy this next weekend, so I’m open to changes still. I also messaged support about 4 days back, still awaiting feedback there.

Lastly: Vortexdive Crucible is very new, and likely very useful. Sounds like it embraces our dark side. I’ve not considered this much, but I know us pushing our wants or needs away often backfires. As in, hard recon. I’ve not seen anyone discussing this module, but I have seen threads concerning our shadow self.

1 Like

I would encourage you to post this in the ZP customs thread:

Overall, I think it looks good.

2 Likes

Thank you @RVconsultant for creating this thread and for always looking out for us in our healing journeys. If you only knew how appreciated you are for that :slight_smile:

I did actually glance quickly at Vortexdive Crucible and Eye of the Storm when rummaging through the q-store… The ones I listed in the other thread however was just modules I figured would be generally useful for ‘manifestation’.

And I get the idea of carefully considering whether adding more “past healing” modules will help create forward momentum, or slow you down. Indeed modules geared towards presence in the now and the removal of the negative would be the better choice - if needed to included at all that is.

Aaand I can only echo this. I personally found DRst1-2 to be especially destabilizing and well, the very purpose of those after all is to dig up past crap so that one can properly deal with them in the now - so it’s no wonder it’s destabilizing. Especially if it addresses things that we have suppressed consciously or unconsciously for a very long time.

Well worth to consider, and I am glad you guys brought this up!

1 Like

How did it destabilize you?

1 Like

Mmh except for the periodically induced heavy recon… I suppose I would describe it as “feeling as if I got better and got worse at the same time”. Some times I felt great, only to be followed the day after with feeling really down, self-critical, crestfallen and exhausted. And sometimes both at the same time?

Ah… I suppose incredible mood swings was the term I was looking for :grinning:

Well, healing the past is a thing many of us naturally want, even if we don’t understand it consciously, because that would help us come back to our TRUE self.

To who we once were before traumas happened, indoctrination happened, etc.

Healing traumas therefore reveals your real self. Whereas running a sub that builds a personality might build one that just doesn’t vibe with you.

Which is why I like ZP so much because it virtually guides you to who you are and how to get there.

And maybe healing all the bullshit might reveal a Primal man underneath. Then all you need is just go deeper into that and add skills to it.

As much as healing destabilizes (and it does, especially due to impulsive actions from feeling like crap), it is a somewhat necessary foundation for SOME.
Not everyone had the same traumas. Lesser ones can potentially ignored. But if you experiences abuse, for example, your true self might be covered under a lot of pain. Until you tackle that, your energy will never be free to create the life you want.

2 Likes

Stacking Regen with CFW was def a mistake lol

I was SO MAD I made a stupid decision. I am not exactly regretting it because it worked out fine, revealed other things to me, but in the moment it made things worse.

So, if healing, see it as a long run. Go easy on it.

2 Likes

That makes sense. Thank you for going into more detail.

2 Likes

What kind of way is dr? Can you describe it more vividly?

//Thank you for teaching various ways of healing.

How long did you run regeneration + cfw? How was it.

This is what I’ll be going into in about 11 days. Been on cfw solo so far.

1 Like

I think DR involves all three of the modalities I proposed.

2 Likes