[SOLO] Tarmicle's Journey with The Incredible Experimental EmperorQ

Day 31
Loops: 7
Versions: Ultrasonic only

One month of EmperorQ and I’m not even mad about it!

Career

• Did I already tell you that I’ve been very productive? :rofl:

• Ah! Better decision-making. I love that. Not only better but FASTER decision-making. I didn’t realize that during the first weeks, but now if I connect the dots I realize that they were spot on.

• The muse of the Emperor came to me last night and she brought me a present: efficiency. Not the same as productivity, mind you. Efficiency is the ability to take the fastest and most impactful course of action to tackle a specific issue. I noticed how much crap I used to linger on OR how many stupid decisions I made in the past, just for the sake of doing something fast, with poor results. Looks like I striked a balance. High-five moddafucka!

Fitness and Health

• Overall, I feel good about myself. I know, that sound reductive, but believe me, it is not.

• Boy, I’m loving the process! I used to think about “Oh my, I want that physique, maybe I should do this, what if I do that and it’s a waste of time.” Now I just show up. I like to show up! I never liked it. Now I do. Cool, right?

Social

• I feel like people are being a tad more helpful, perhaps? Not sure though, I shall keep an eye on it and let you know. Well, considering we’re in a quarantine, for what is worth.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

5 Likes

Day 32
Loops: 4
Versions: Masked only

The (b)right side of the brain

Career

• Creative thinking! Faster decisions, unconventional thinking, being able to tackle a problem from different perspectives. Oh, my. I believe we’re on a roll here, fellas! AND I just might gave birth to an advertising campaign which is going to be just awesome!

• Focus! Check. Got a great flow at work today. There has been stuff that I hated to do or that would cause my anxiety. Today I did the same very stuff but I glazed through it. I’m not sure if I’m more confident about what I do or I’m actually better at doing it. Or both! Well, that’s fine with me, EmperorQ.

Fitness and Health

• Great workout today. I felt it in every part of my body, both in a good way and in a bad way. I feel exhausted, but I also feel good.

Personal Relationships

• Today I was in a playful mood! I teased my wife, my dog. Shoot, I even teased MYSELF for crying out loud! Does it make me a weirdo? Well, who cares! I’m diggin’ it.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

2 Likes

How is it going for you my friend?

1 Like

Hey @friday! How’s going? :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to see how things are going.

Unfortunately, something happened in the last couple of weeks.

I had a nasty tooth abscess.

Normally that’d be nothing serious, however I couldn’t see a dentist because of the quarantine.

The result? I got a pretty nasty infection that brought fever for a few days.

Overall I felt like shit and I couldn’t do much, so I decided I’d stop using subs momentarily (and journaling) with the intention of resuming once I felt a little better.

I’m on antibiotics and cortisone right now and things are much better, but since I can’t see a dentist yet, recovery is a little slow.

I did follow you guys progress, tho. :slight_smile:

Since I’m feeling better, I’d start listening to EmperorQ and go back to journaling gradually.

I’ll start this evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 33
Loops: 4
Versions: Masked only

• Felt really productive today. I spent the whole day managing task and I put up my personal productivity system for the first time. I am preparing for what it is about to come.

• I feel more relaxed and in control of my day.

• Yesterday I felt really bad, “absent” is the correct term. Today is a little better.

We’l see what tomorrow brings.

Happy to see you are feeling better!

What are you goals for this month (and EQ)?

@Tarmicle Feeling like i just download all your journal entries in my brain. Loved it man from my heart.
Every thing was just perfect about your journal, the writing skill, executing skill everything was on point.
I hope you are having a good time. Be safe and healthy.
THANK YOU

1 Like