Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

@RVconsultant Thank you for the wishes!

@Azriel same, really appreciate from the bottom of my heart!

I’m very very ruude! :rofl: Today is my Unbirthday!

:smiley:

1 Like

True social and mood : Okay, I was pretty much in a “depressed” mood… Like since I was able to stop my antidepressant, I am not really depressed, but I’m not super well emotionnally, closed off on myself, and so on.

I was still paralized from social anxiety today at school, and I asked myself “how can I fix that?”, “I’m already running Khan, and Stark…”. Actually, I’ve been alone for too long. My brain is not use to social contact because I was cut off for so long. So, I thought about true social. For some reason, I my instinct told me to run true social to try and reactivate that social brain part… Abd work on my social anxiety of course.

So tonight I ran one loop, went to the grocery, abd I can already tell, I was a lot more open to people, I was looking for eyes contact, smiling, making jokes out loud with my roommate at the grocery store. Which is great. Then I openend my instagram, saw a cute (hot) girl’s story about sexuality and how sexuality was repressed in society, which in terms resulted in us writing walls of text to talk about masculinity, femininity, sex, etc. So, I sent her a voice message at the end because I am going to bed, told her it was a pleasure discussing with her, she told me “same”, and we wished each other a good night.

For now I am not aiming at having sex with her, even if she seems pretty smart and has a very athletic body (like not muscled, but toned). I just really enjoyed my conversation with her and had an overall positive mood.

I think true social will crank up your good mood. So it can also be used when you feel down :wink:. I think I’ll stack TS with GLM for the added edge. GLM is great for ambition and discipline… And also might possibly boost libido!

1 Like

way to overcome anxiety is to push through it and do the thing anyway

also reframe what you’re feeling as excitement, just ask what else it could be

Limit destroyer/elixir/rebirth can be helpful here too

1 Like

Since I ran True social, I sould be able to socialize more easily :smiley: At least this is what I feel!

1 Like

So, I’ve been away from the forum in the past few weeks. I’m currently re-centering myself, not a lot to report.

As far as subliminal goes : I’m now running dragon reborn st4, and the more I run it, the more I feel I know myself. I know my value, and why I do what. I know more and more what drives me, it’s absolutely not perfect, but I have this sense of “ok, I’m confident because I know what my cores values are and why I made those decisions”.

I also saw that they updated Q to a new version :smiley: which is cool because I was waiting for some kind of update to rebuild my custom and mix Stark+Khan. So basically, I took the same custom I had, and switched out SS for Stark. I now have the holy trinity in my custom, which are : Stark + Khan + Medici. Each of those program are heavy and contains a specific social & money scripting.

What I hope to get from this one is the sexual dominance of Khan, and the ability to be laid back and confident (the attitude). I want to get the social fun and banter from Stark, which makes people like you. And I want to get Medici’s assertion and relationship management (Stark and Medici both contains element from PCC)

As far as work goes, I want to have Medici’s “deal making” helper, business and investment side. Khan’s more “work related” money making closer to mogul, and the productivity from Stark!

Finally, I also decided to replace LionIV from my last build to put Furious Ascent. I’ve always had problem with taking risk, hesitating, and not making a move. So I want subliminal to give me an extra boost. I don’t really expect a lot from this module, but I still want to try it since taking risk is a real problem for me!

I currently don’t plan on posting regular updates or so, I’ll just go with the flow for now and keep working on getting my mindset more positive from this winter’s down. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

DR4 seems to do that.

For a while now I’ve had this certainty that I know what I am doing. And what I should be doing too to fulfil my purpose.

3 Likes

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if I should tag you.

Thanks for the update mate!

1 Like

Yeah, I just feel like I really value spending time with my friends and family. It’s never been more clear to me! Also, it seems I am able to express my emotions more and also when I speak to people, I say some stuff sometime hahaha. I’m less scared to offend people, I sometime say some stuff that I would of been afraid to say in the past… but it seems like people don’t hate that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@RVconsultant how are you doing my friend? :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back-looks like a great build !

Was actually just going to write you to see how you were doing.

Are you running Dragon Stage 4 solo? That might be the move when I get to that stage

1 Like

Nop, I’m stacking it with 2 loops of Emperor+SS per week
Per day :
2 loops of my good old Stark+SS, 1 loop Emperor Fitness St2 and 1 loop Dragon Reborn – 4-5 days per week

As you can see, Dragon reborn St4 is not the main component of my stack, but I also use the Ultima Version, which is Insane, I’ve tryed to stack it with my custom healing ultima one day, and I was in total reconciliation for a whole day (sadness and anger resurfacing). My way of speaking changed a little bit also hahaha it is wierd!

1 Like

Here is an update:

Last I remember you were having nervousness is social situations. How has that been?

1 Like

Oh shit, I see you had a tough time on Dragon reborn. I usually associate the social awkwardness or “boldness” might be some sign of reconciliation, in the sens that a big part of your brain is processing new information, so you might missing some processing power to really calibrate what you are saying or doing!

For those subtle things, I find it goes better when you are rested well, we tend to forget how much the social calibration process is complex because it is all automated!

That’s what I did! And tired too! Maybe St4 has some common effect.

How long did it stay like that, I was about to awnser to my current situation. I don’t really want to socialize, I am good “alone”. I’m not really alone, I have my close friends and my family, but just socializing, I have no interest for now!

The reflexion on Dragon rebord is very interesting, you have made a lot of research. I do not run Dragon reborn as focus as you do, I only run 1-2 loops per day 4-5 days per week. I won’t have as much change as you, but my reconciliation is pretty low (sometimes it’s tough, but overall it’s doable and I can enjoy life)
:slight_smile:
What do you think about doing something like one loop of Dragon Rebord per day? Or three loops per week, just add a little bit of inner work to your current stack! Starting questionning those beliefs about yourself and the world, seeing if there are some stuff that will change!

I’ve always seen healing as a change process based on Lewin’s : Unfreeze, Change, Refreeze.

The unfreeze is the part where your beliefs are shattered, you then start to look for new beliefs to fit in your world view (change), and then you start accepting and proving those new beliefs (refreeze).

I don’t know how it is wise to use healing for super long period. For me the healing part is mainly used in the unfreeze part, after that you need time for the change and refreeze part. Maybe still moving your beliefs around while you are trying to find and consolidate new beliefs is too hard.

I also have a question regarding Qv2, I’m too lazy to read the whole thread, I don’t really understand what is Qv2 exactly neither! And I know you are usually pretty much informed on what is happening on the forum! Qv2 basically accelerate results? Like do they accelerate only manifestation? Or do they accelerate the change in your way of acting? For example, I will have Furious Ascent in my new custom, which will encourage me to take more calculated risk. Does it means I will have more tendency to take those calculated risk on Qv2 vs Qv1?

About 2 months.

Insightful! Agreed!

Yes!

:+1: for both. Remember I was running Q. Soon there will be Qv2. Please consider twice a week for Qv2 and see how that works.

I think yes, yes, and yes.

Don’t know.

1 Like

Nice and extra nice :sunglasses:

We’ll see how this Risk management module goes, it’s probably the thing I had the most trouble in my entire life (or one of the think)!! So I’m excited for this one!

And I’m excited you’re back!

PS I’m a fan!

1 Like

:joy: Like you too brother!

I don’t say I’m totally back, I’m still trying to figure out a couple of things!

And we are here to help.

1 Like

For these things… I don’t really know what I am looking for. I am just trying to climb back up to being productive after depression. I’m not depressed anymore, but I’m a little bit soft, in the sense that I’ve lost my direction (or my drive for my project and lives goal). Dragon reborn made me more aware of my values, but for the “drive” to work and do stuff… it’s on pause right now. I don’t really know where to start to build it back up!

I can understand. I think DR channels a lot of focus and energy into healing.

Perhaps DR listened to at 3 times a week might help.

1 Like

Yeah, probably dragon rebord will eventually hit some good points in my mind specifically addressing those things. For now I feel good being chill.

1 Like