Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

Thank you for posting this!

I told @Sub.Zero I would do a small review of Terminus vs regular Q.

Yes, it would be great.

When I ran Stark Terminus for the first time I felt like a demigod even before the loop finished. Then that state persisted for some hours and I still felt some effects for two days and then I ran another loop and although I didn’t feel as good as after the first loop I saw some external results in how people were reacting to me. Later on, I started increasing loops to 3 every other day and I ended up feeling zoned out and way too calm. I listened to StarkT for two months.

1 Like

Didn’t have the same experience as you at all! Like, I felt confident and great after my first loop, but it stopped 24h later for some reconciliation. Pretty heavy reconcilliation!

1 Like

Ok, just to let people know, I started now stage 3 of dragon reborn in the background of my stack to get some accustomed to the subliminal.

I’ll start full on healing with stage 4 in a month!

Not much to report, I’m still in my “solitude and growth” phase, I am studying a loot, which makes it hard to trade since I miss the opening and the closing of the market… And now with the market crash that happennd last week and this week I have a bunch of money imprisoned in the market… So, I’ll have to wait for it to grow back up. In the meantime, I will trade next week, I still have 4K avaliable in cash.

As far as girls go, I’m not meeting anyone, not really spending time talking to girls, I don’t really care about it. So yeah, not much developpment right now!

:clinking_glasses::champagne::sunglasses: I’m happy for you man!

1 Like

I need to share something. I am both ashamed because I compare myself to other on here but proud because I noticed something new.

I’ve always had trouble with woman. ALWAYS. I was ashamed of doing a move, super super stressed that a woman would find out I like her… And really had all types of blockage I was not aware.

A year ago I started Khan to work on healing those beliefs and my objective at the time was to be able to get laid. Which means, be more attractive and see sex as something less engaging than what I see now. Or at least, remove the beliefs that it’s hard to get sex!

Now I’ve been able to meet woman in social gathering at the bar or online which gave me the capability to get laid! During my Solitude and Growth, my objective is more growth and during the winter and I am not really interested in meeting woman, mainly because I really don’t have time with my studies right now. After that my other priority is learning trading the market… But anyway, maybe it’s just excuses that I tell myself to explain my inaction.

At my physiotherapist I saw a really cute girl there. She was kinda akward, but you know we were able to speak. I always told myself that I wasn’t going to ask her out because, she was way younger than me (which I should work on because I don’t want to go into a relationship with a 30 yrs old girl when I’ll be 30, especially if she has kids or trauma because of her exes, that is a minus). Also, since I see her every week I was scared of any akward moment it could create in the future.

So, here is what happened. Today I learned that it was my last appointment where I could see her… annnnd I kept getting that voice in my head that told me maybe I should still ask her out. And really, I appreciated it, because I really sensed a shift in my beliefs, I had a feeling she would appreciate me asking her out. At the same time, I was thinking about everybody around, it’s a pretty quiet place, and I was consistantly thinking what if they hear me? How would she feel knowing that everybody is watching her including her teacher. What would it means to my identity if she told me no?

So, with all those worries in my head, I froze. I left my appointment and I won’t see her again. Now, I’m looking at my beliefs, trying to figure out what to work next.
What I can work on my side as far as beliefs go :

• I can try and stop caring what other people think of my taste in woman
  • I can try and stop seeing a rejection as a damage to my identity

What I can not work on:

• How she cares about how others will percieve her

What I noticed changed:

• I really thought she might actually enjoy me asking her out, which is a first for me!!

As far as my identity goes, this is something I really struggled since I started to see myself as an attractive men, I started taking less risk to not endanger my newfound belief I am so proud of! So, as part of my growth, I’ll have to rework of those beliefs with Dragon Reborn and Khan St1!

3 Likes

Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing this @GoldenTiger :pray:

2 Likes

I was so ashamed. Like I see everybody here “yeah, now I can approach easily!”. “no problem, I thought the girl was cute so I went and talk to her!”.

Even tho I’ve been running Khan for some time, I still need the eye contact at the bar, I still need to be alone with a girl to invite her somewhere… I’m bolder, a lot bolder, but not that bold. Espacially in that regards since I’ve been strugguling for a long time. I am able to express myself pretty freely, and almost everybody I’ve met told me I was the boldest guy they know because I can speak my mind. My “only” “weakness” is reagrding my sexual interest! Always has been!

Even with panther, Panther makes it a lot easier to make a move on the girl when I already know she likes me, like when I am on a date, or I am alone with her and juste casually invite her back to my place. I still have my limitation to work on!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting these. My guess is that there are many reading these 2 posts you just did and they feel relieved to know that even the mighty WhiteTiger has things to work on.

That has actually been a hang up for me, and I think is reinforced by some PUA, this idea of “don’t let her know how much you like her” or “don’t let others know you are asking her out because you might be humiliated or she might be humiliated”. Like this is something you have to be sneaky about. And sneaky = doing something wrong?

1 Like

Well, I don’t think, any ways of doing it is wrong as long it is respectful and it works for the person doing it.

I’ve never had really had problem since running Khan because I was able to meet girls in the bar or online which created a great pipeline of contact to invite on dates! I don’t really NEED to fix this to get laid, but I sure want to remove that limitation eventually! :slight_smile: Might be worth it if I ever meet a cherished one while doing something bolder!

I will try a new way to run subs since my stack is pretty dense. I’ll try one day on, one day off to allow everything to integrate!

1 Like

Keep us posted mate!

Today I had a class where we were seeing each other face to face. I had such social anxiety. I noticed that my anxiety is triggered by large groupe of people. I would say 6 or more people and I start experiencing symptoms!

Usually I always expose myself to large group of people so I am accustomed to it, but now with the confinment, I spend a lot more time in one on one so I can’t keep exposing myself!

1 Like

What stage are you on DR?

Stage 3 right now! After that I’ll switch to 4. I’m still in the buildup to st4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m wondering if the nervousness around people is some type of reconciliation.

1 Like

Maybbbe, I’ve stop thinking about that, but maybe I am in strong background reconciliation since a few months ago!

So,

I’m at the end of my week break, I haven’t ran any subs in a week to do a washout. I’ve had intense reconciliation, like headaches, tiredness, lack of will… It was strong. Today is my B-Day and I am stressed to anwser people who tell my happy B-Day hahaha

So, I wake up, I eat well, gym will re-open next week. I’ll slowly rise up.

2 Likes

I will not wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.

Congratulations on your week off! I hate taking a week off. I feel like I get behind on listening to subs. But I understand why it can be necessary.

1 Like