Silent Reader, ready to actively join the excitement

Hi everyone,

I’m a long time lurker/silent reader of the forum and have purchased my first few Subliminal Club products a few months back. I first got into subliminal audios about 8 or 9 years ago, and had some minor successes at the time, especially when it came to attraction and female attention. In the past few years I shifted my focus more to reading up on and practicing the Law of Attraction/Assumption and Manifestation, especially the works of Joseph Murphy, Neville Goddard and Florence Scovel Shinn. In the end it all circles back to the subconscious mind, and I was (and still am) excited to find Sub Club and the community here. I have very much enjoyed reading everyone’s experiences, input and advice over the past few months.
I don’t have anything major to share about my experience so far, but this is definitely not a comment on the quality of Sub Club. I only have myself to blame, since I have been very inconsistent in my sub use since I purchased these products, but I definitely experienced what Sub Club audios are capable of (Mind’s Eye is one of my favorites to run). I’ve been following the development of ZP since the start and I am very excited to experience this new tech, especially since it’s so low-threshold to get into. The thought of only having to run subs for max 45 min every other day seems surreal, but somehow Saint and Fire have managed to crack the code.

My short-term goals are mainly to improve my self-image/concept and have somewhat of a strong, overarching, general foundation. For the longer term, I want to focus on wealth building and narrowing down what I want to do in life. My career path is very much open-ended and I feel like this could very much give me the push and clarity I need to take that next step. I am planning to make an initial full ZP stack, however that can change depending on when every title from the preview releases throughout the month.

I am thinking of running the following stack:

• Chosen QZP
  • Limitless QZP
  • Regeneration QZP

Everything about the Chosen QZP description speaks to me on a deep level, and is something that I believe fits me like a glove. All the qualities mentioned are things that I want to cultivate and/or develop further. I expect little to no dissonance if I run Chosen, hopefully getting me into that flow state that has been mentioned before by another member here. Limitless and Regeneration would be mostly for the healing and dissolving of limiting beliefs/traumas when it comes to things like; confidence in my own abilities/intelligence/skills, self-acceptance and self-confidence, and perhaps some emotional blockages that might come to the surface. I think this would be a synergetic stack to build from, being able to adjust it for the longer term by replacing Regeneration QZP for RICH QZP in due time. If not everything is available from the start, I will definitely get started with a hybrid QZP/Qv2 stack.

Thanks everyone here for sharing your experiences on the forum, it has been very helpful so far. And of course thank you to Saint and Fire for creating such a great product and community. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Remember healing can overpower the rest of the stack. That was on Qv2, idk how it is on ZP. Just be on the lookout

2 Likes

Thank you! I will keep that in mind!

1 Like

Welcome, Jonathan. Looking forward to your success with Subliminal Club!

2 Likes

Thanks Raphael, appreciate it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the QZP hype train. :slightly_smiling_face: All the best.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m definitely hyped :smiley: all the best to you as well!

1 Like

Yeah I’m really curious about this. THIS, and also, there’s the idea that healing stacks and alpha stacks don’t mix all that well. Idk if that’s canon… but I wonder if that even applies with ZP

1 Like

There’s also this

3 Likes

I’m also curious to experience how they will mix, and what a specific healing sub on ZP feels like. I would imagine it would revert you back to a state before you had the trauma/limiting belief, rather than tackling it head-on. It’s gonna be fun to experiment to see if a sub like Chosen and Regeneration would clash or synergize and boost each other.

1 Like

Would love to hear how that goes for you. Do keep a journal here if possible.

The “Journals - Major Programs” is the section for it.

1 Like

Yes will do! Definitely would be good also to have some input from everyone during the process.

1 Like