Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Fuck. I should have jumped in on this stuff!

8 Likes

Not gonna lie I don’t easily get onboard hype trains but zp sounds amazing.

3 Likes

I know exactly how you’re feeling, mate. I’m feeling the same way.

3 Likes

yeah i wonder how good this will be.

as far as the physical shifting, wanted Q is really fast and i still dont believe this is faster until the hype train blows up more

2 Likes

In my unbiased personal opinion, (cough) I think they should let some of us try Diamond ZP with our current stacks. For research you know.

3 Likes

Zero Point itself has a healing effect. We don’t even need to write a specific “healing” script anymore for the titles. :wink:

28 Likes

What does this mean for the Mandatory Q/U core?

So even less/no healing in the mandatory Q/U core and even more Super Hyper focused tools

3 Likes

I think this is the reason why it was mentioned before that multi-stagers will become single stagers when converted QZP, I guess the healing of QZP might prove to be better or more efficient than something like TB for khan.

Though knowing me, All I’m excited for is the fact that QZP is a step closer to getting the one title I’m ready to drop everything for, HERO :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. It’s probably to early to talk about QZP core with all the testing they still have to do.

I’m super excited for Hero aswell

3 Likes

The day HERO is finally made and released, I’m going to push it to it’s absolute limits with the classic 2 workouts per day split from Arnold’s OG encyclopedia :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Zero Point has a “Primer” in each title.

8 Likes

And we’ve finally got the tech to pull it off.

22 Likes

Am very much looking forward to HERO QZP. And wondering how much better Paragon QZP will be compared to Qv2.

4 Likes

If you finally put in some proper scripting to cure life-long Premature Ejaculation :wink:

1 Like

Am very much looking forward to a LOT of titles in QZP.

1 Like

I hope customs are closer than I think they are. It’ll be worth waiting for though.

Customs are still the furthest away of them all, but considering how ZP works with Q (I.e. the new QZP), stacking your QV2 custom with a ZP title should be good.

1 Like

Wanted ZP already did that if you read a report further up. Guys are having absolutely no issue controlling their performance in bed!

After all, if ZP heals deep rooted issues, PE is solved as well. There is SOME reason for why it happens.

1 Like

There are so many, could you pls link me?