Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

All those results came from WANTED? Sheeeit.

1 Like

It seems like combining all in one. Sex mastery plus deep voice from emperor, horniness
from PSITU, what else?

1 Like

I guess there are lots of sides from wanted we haven’t seen that we are seeing with this version!

3 Likes

Ever away from seeing more than life
The morning lies miles away from the night
No man ever could steal her heart
But with bright gold coins I’ll take my shot

16 Likes

It is also a rewritten script from scratch so they could have added in different things compared to the old script.

2 Likes
NSFW BUT OMMMMMMG
22 Likes

I can’t wait for public testing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol for ‘call him the pipelayer’

1 Like

Yeah maybe, or since it’s hitting way stronger, parts which are more subtle in the subliminal script are gaining more momentum :wink:

@Deadpool Bro, same as you here, I want to developp that vibe!

1 Like

Hey WhiteTiger, you are the regular on here; how come you didn’t sign up for private testing?

This is like all in one, daredevil, part of emperor, sex mastery, primal and I do not know what exactly else. But the results are incredible.

4 Likes

it is killing me…I could not help but imagine how could it be like to have a ZP Custom…woah totally game changer…

2 Likes

You add Furious Ascent to it and you literally just start floating upwards to the sky in the middle of listening

1 Like

What makes you say that he hasn’t signed up. If someone signs up for the C.I.A., you don’t expect him to say he’s with the C.I.A… LOL
They are among us… silent

2 Likes

I am very impressed by what I have read so far it sounds like SC have made giant leap.

2 Likes

I signed up later when @RVconsultant made his “single male” thread. I wasn’t intending to test ZP in the beginning because I was scared to feel like shit on this new test sub, since it’s stronger than Qv2.

Eventually with all the comments it seems like the new script and guide lines are great to make reconciliation as low as possible and people are getting crazy results soooo… I changed my mind!

But I don’t mind not participating in the private testing haha, when they’ll open the public testing I’ll have my fun with trying new things :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Honestly, seeing these results I’d be willing to pay good money for a zps upgrade of my existing subs and customs.

2 Likes

I behind you on this if only I could get all my custom upgrade just for a 3 month test of zp I would don’t care even if I had to pay

1 Like

I recognize at least three testers by their way of writing. I have not detected WhiteTiger yet haha.

6 Likes

You might be the next pipelayer. Maybe we’ll call you pipelayer PLUS.

5 Likes