Share your fashion and lifestyle

Opening this thread so we can share some fashion secrets :slight_smile:

Myself, I am upping my style right now by prepping my gifts to myself for Christmas i.e this

Even thought I am not sure there is a big difference with the series 7. Anyone here sharp on Apple Watch straps? Some nice and durable models?

2 Likes

Series 7 or the Ultra would be better if I’m being honest.

Women will benefit more from the sensors of the series 8 than us, so it’s kinda unnecessary, but if you never had an Apple Watch, then it’s not a bad idea to start with the latest one.

I got my series 7 back in march, and haven’t felt the need to upgrade, however, I’m going to warn you:

buying straps is addictive.

Especially when you buy something like these cases:

Now as for the one you posted, I honestly love that look, and if you get yourself a Nike sports loop (one of my favorite straps), you’re mostly set for all your formal and casual needs.

I would only invest in a sports band (not the loop) if you do any kinda water sports.

Oh, and here :wink:

5 Likes

Apple-bottom jeans, boots with the fur.

Those are style.

2 Likes

A nice white shirt or a different color never hurts. Plus nice navy blue levis jeans and brown formal casual shoes.

3 Likes

White dress shirts, black jeans and white sneakers. I like the blend of professional and casual.

henley
jeans

and since it’s just about winter here now, I’ve dug my favorite jacket out of the closet. I can’t find an exact pic online and it’s too dark and rainy here today for a photo… but it’s a dark brown Armani leather jacket.

1 Like

I didn’t know there were cases for the apple watches… I have been googling and YouTubing cases and straps for like an hour now. Your case’s brand is amazing, thought they come to the price of a regular watch :laughing: But amazing stuff.