Sex & Seduction: why not more love for this sub?

I am reading what Sex & Seduction promises:

• betterment of your physical looks,
  • improvement of your body language in a sensual, graceful way, masculine way,
  • complete release of inner problems you might have around flirting, seduction and sex,
  • comfort with being sexual,
  • subconscious seduction,
  • sexual and verbal disinhibition on others,
  • relaxation and excitement when approaching others (be it cold approach or warm),
  • lightning fast learning of all things seduction,
  • shifting of your energy to a more masculine, sexual state,
  • euphoric sex,
  • Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction
  • Romance Manifestation
  • Sex Manifestation
  • Improve Romantic Partners

I am like, why go for Primal Seduction? I know the theory yes PSIT works on your inner game. But as sometimes inner game is overrated and sometimes just walking up to a nice girl who is “open” can be enough, why bother at first with PSIT? Like I know I hear the “fix the internal and the external will follow” but this road can be hijacked: you get the girl first, then you gonna fix your internal.

Most (All) of Sex & Seduction reviews are great, but not often people have tried both PS and S&S to be able to compare, but maybe @GoldenTiger and @Azriel

I just feel sometimes here we like to push for the larger subs, when our immediate needs are often more focus. In the same time, pushing for inner game theoretically is the royal path but sometimes a quick fix on outer game can help unlock things in our brain. Like just by doing something (even by chance) can make you realise “Oh yeah, I can do it”.

Can people share their experience with Sex & Seduction, and/or how it compares to PS/PSIT?

I am thinking bout doing an outer game only custom such as Mogul+S&S. No Ascension/Primal shit :smiley:, straight to action. (besides Saint & Fire are smart guys, it is not like these subs have no healing whatsoever towards action…)

8 Likes

I haven’t run SS seperately , but I have run PS.

You can clearly distinguish the effects of SS and Primal while running PS .

Yeah you are right , improving outer game is quick fix .
But IMO fixing both inner and outer game is important .

For eg , Initially there has to be “Pushes” in the conversation to create attraction .
For that you have to be borderline offensive to a hot girl. Only a strong inner game can help
with this .

But if you feel , your inner game is strong enough , then why not go with SS alone. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, for me, the reason I use SS is mainly to have a lighther sub when I already have an archetype. For example, I am running Emperor, but want a little bit of that sexy vibe :wink:

It is an amazing sub, and underrated!

5 Likes

My confidence is situational but I am usually confident I can pull most single women. The thing is S&S promises

So maybe that’s enough push of confidence, maybe not as much as PS but maybe enough. Besides I guess like all other subs S&S must have some healing targeted to its goals.

What do you feel is missing compared to PS? (manifestation, aura, vibe, confidence?)

2 Likes

The charming aspect. I don’t feel charming with emperor, like, if I want to fuck a girl I’ll probably just go to her and say “Hey, I want to fuck you”… (That’s a caricature, but you know).

5 Likes

lol that’s funny.
this line never worked for me though :grinning: :sweat_smile: (yeah I tried)

2 Likes

The former is true. Everything after ‘but’ seems like rationalization. There are no short cuts.

If your inner game is solid, then you don’t need PS.

But outer game is built upon the foundation of the inner. Just like everything else.

If you find that you have a life hack that works for you, great. But it’s not the case for everyone else.

Let’s say you win a girl over quickly through outer game. If that’s your sole intent, great. But FWB/long term relationships quickly identify where a person is lacking.

Outer game won’t prepare you for shit tests.

Outer game won’t help you with the subtleties of the feminine mind.

I could go on, but the point is, balance is needed. :slight_smile:

By the way, this thread seems more like a “Questions” category. In case you didn’t notice.

1 Like

True. But I would argue that considering the time needed to level up our inner working, even men who are working on themselves are not disproportionately more efficient at keeping a relationship than men who are working on just pick up.

“Lets fix inner the outer will follow” I dont know. Because lots of time, being able to do something even by accident can unlock possibilites in your brain such as “Yeah, I have done it, I can do it, I am awesome.”

Nah shit tests are the basics to be handled in old school PUA. Even Mystery method does it.

Inner game doesn’t because it is about you. But bedding enough women through good technique (outer game) teach you that.

So I agree in order to go to the next level which is WELL above your peers, inner game is needed. But for layman needs I think outer game is enough.
Because it is clear from looking at the World that you don’t have to be rock solid internally to be successful. How many unbalanced, insecure people are successful in career, wealth, and in sex? Just look outside.

Lol didn’t notice.

2 Likes

I tried it too, it was fun, but you need to have the fun and chill vibe hahaha, Emperor vibe doesn’t work for it!

2 Likes

Fair enough and i wanna say i thoroughly enjoyed seeing your perspective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does/did sex and seduction affect one’s interactions with other men?

1 Like

Well, I would say it makes you better at banter, better at teasing and joking, better at sales and persuasion.

Does that anwser your question or do you need more specification?

1 Like

Thank you for your time.
I must specify more, I am afraid that sex and seduction smooths Khan/commander’s dominance in a way.

Yeah, remmeber also to be careful with overload Khan contains alot of seduction scripting.

I think you will need to consciously guide it as “acting”. When you want to present the tough version of yourself you must act that way and when you want to present the seductive versiom of yourself you’ll have to consciously act that way a bit.

2 Likes

So it affects
Thank you

I will never understand why you are so obsessed with “Dominance” but whatever

1 Like

You will never
Cuz I am in the east
And I will never understand why you are obsessed with love and these stuff

1 Like

Alright guys to each their own

AlphaM likes to be the “macho” guy which is fine

Everyone wants something different… we all have different things driving our lives

5 Likes

Cause you realize dominance is food for the ego

Not enough love and attention, not being in control of your reality = craving dominance (importance) and control

East coast philosophy is hustle and grind which is fun don’t get me wrong

But there’s more to life than money lol

Trust me, It sucks being in your peak financially with no girls or friends to share that W

It’s really weird man

We hustle and grind initially to get Ws, stack paper and money thinking that it will fulfill us but it never wills because we’re always gonna want more

Then we realize oh wow, the goal isn’t what fulfills me and it only creates fleeting happiness

So we readjust our focus to doing which is shifting our focus to work that makes us happy and we get joy from learning, growing and taking action

Some are stuck in learning or in the process of getting a ton of girls, etc.

But it’s never gonna be enough because we will soon realize what happens when we stop taking action it haunts us when we stay still.

Then we shift our focus to Being… and Being is acknowledging we are love

2 Likes