Sex & Seduction: why not more love for this sub?

In a title like PS will inner work take precedence over the more external expression?

1 Like

Who said i am not “in the east”?
and where did you get i am obsessed with “love and these stuff”?

Look
I really don’t care
Everyone is on his own journey

I think the inner work will happen as much as needed each time. It might take precedence at the start of the journey with PS for sure.

My thinking is that as the inner work is done, the outer stuff will gradually take hold more and more. Like layers of an onion.

2 Likes

by East he meant not East Coast of the US, but Eastern countries (Middle East, Central Asia). As someone from East, I can confirm social dominance plays key role in here. I don’t understand that love theme too, to be honest. I don’t say love is absolutely unimportant thing, but in our conditions you can achieve way more with love and social dominance rather than with love only. Actually, social dominance + love stack is a great stack for any region.

1 Like

“Each time” you mean each cycle?

Each loop

1 Like

@Alphamale
You remind me of the legendary hero, Sinbad the Sailor, known for his bravery and incredible warrior skills. Your unwavering determination and fearless attitude are truly admirable, and you have the potential to achieve greatness in all areas of your life.

I have seen your photos and you look like him.

1 Like

See @Alphamale you look like Sinbad see video of the guy

Thanks bro, I appreciate it
Edit: I really do look like the guy haha.

damn I thought u were black :rofl:

Like it was said in a video at the end of Korn - Twisted Transistor.
We are all black when the lights go out.

Ahahah what is this? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sinbad the Sailor.

Luther i suspect is a black guy.

I dont think Luther is black

1 Like

I might be wrong :slight_smile:

Okay guys. Lets get black to the topic.

3 Likes

Facts right there. Been running Wanted for 3 months now, added PS at the 3rd month. I can tell PS balances the aloofness and passiveness of wanted. In the past 3 weeks my rotation has doubled if not tripled. My inner state expresses itself externally as being extremely attractive to at least 90% of girls I’ve come across, and I manifest exactly the types of girls that tick all my boxes. Never had 3 extremely hot girls have compliment me on my voice in a row…till this past month.

Wanted does the baiting & hooking (to the point where girls actually start playful flirty conversations with me) while PS does the reeling and releasing (automatically pulling all the right game strings at the right time once you relax in the present).

4 Likes

How long have you listened to this stack?