Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

This is a healthy perspective I believe
Honestly, I could care less about sex, I love the experience, connection, and sexual tension with woman. If something happens it happens. I’ve never been so fulfilled and happy in my own life without needing anything.
Escalation for me these days is just yielding to the magnetism between me and the person I am with.

I just realized how funny the word ‘escalation’ must be from a woman’s perspective. :joy:

4 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy:

I hope they include them in a romantic comedy show or movie soon

Honestly it’s funny to me, I think of that word in terms of political conflict or raising issues in my job up to different teams or levels of management!

2 Likes

Hahaha it’s pretty cool of a system!

@Azriel but I am still wondering if thinking about sex so much might of turned on the atmosphere or something! Or maybe I only was “lucky” and got on dates with girls who were after that!

hahahah that’s funny

If your on Sex and Seduction your probably reading the situation with surgical accuracy and calibrating accordingly, even if it feels natural.

My experience on my stack is the moment I’m talking to a woman I’m seeing/interested in, it’s like were already having sex energetically, the turn on and energy is there. I think sexual energy and turn on definitely make interactions more fun and flow easily towards sex but it’s not necessarily needed.

2 Likes

Yeah, i feel the sexual energy being there! Probably, love SS! Libertine makes it more potent!

1 Like

Point taken “ I’ll stop making excuses and blaming the subs for not working “ because that’s exactly what I’m been doing sure. You know me well and got me figured out I see

2 Likes

Anyone here only run 1/2 (30min), and notice any difference?

Also I may have found one particular source of issue with LibU, that is case by case (Personal).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15004563/#:~:text=Men%20are%20generally%20more%20interested,when%20viewing%20identical%20sexual%20stimuli.

Men viewing non-erotic images show increased activity in the amygdala. This is problematic since the amygdala is fixed function emotional response. The only way to reprogram this area of the brain is exposure “therapy”.

I would even say that LibU could potentially benefit this, but also “hurt” if actions do not show results (Polarization).

1 Like

Why would you only run half of it in the first place?

Guys running only half of it only makes sense if you know exactly how it is scripted and you only need that certain part of it.

Just happened to me (time limited). I don’t know anything about ultima was just wondering if it doesn’t matter like Q. Q loops the script a few times, but that is just something I read on here.

What can i say i’m Perceptive …lol

@Fire @SaintSovereign great job on Libertine Ultima, it’s been a week since I’ve run it and I just found out I can fire up the aura and energy at will. Mind you I only listened to 9-10 loops of the program MAX since it was released. Hope your other aura programs are this dope in the future too.

3 Likes

Ran libertine Ultima earlier today tried talking to people and walking around a crowded area but nothing to report. Will test out again in the future

3 Likes

Do you have dates coming up? Try to run libertine beforehand, it works wonders :wink:

1 Like

I have no gf and 0 plates. Been sexless and haven’t had a actual relationship in year’s. So short answer No … lol

Yeah, how’s your online game? Social network game?

Sadly, my game is based on student party, friends network and online game :joy:, I’ve had fun with “daygame” but I was with a friend and we were pushing each other to approach, I don’t have enough balls RN to cold approach!

Just keeping talking from a distance,
girls who are really interested will pull there masks down :rofl:

I wish I was joking. Its the new uber IOI but means you have to be extra carefull.

1 Like

Careful how?

mask down=increased likelihood of transmission of covid
you’ll have to figure out how you would personally want to handle that one when it happens
I just talk to woman I’m attracted to for fun, and I noticed when they seem really interested
they pull there masks down. It’s happened enough times to note. I think its really funny.
Next time it happens I’ll tell her to put her mask back on.

4 Likes