Servitor Creation

Can you create more than one servitor and is there a way you can keep them without a kill switch. Lastly, what good books would you all recommend?

3 Likes

This feels like a Sub Club Black topic.

4 Likes

Or The Emperor Lounge, at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had no idea what this even is. So I searched via Google.
Sounds to me like the NLP notion of “Creating parts”.
Interesting.
Or what David Barron/Dantalion Jones refers to as “Making Mental Machines”

1 Like

They’re a fun little thing to get into :slight_smile:

1 Like

Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand. Give it a read. I made a Khan servitor. He is in gestation. @TheSunlightCaller

4 Likes

I have many servitors that have different functions. Most of them were created by a creator that I don’t think we are allowed to mention on this site, because the thread inevitably gets locked. I would second the recommendation on Damon Brand. Also, John Kreiter’s Create a Servitor.

4 Likes

This is all new to me….welp time to read the book @SwagKing posted :joy:

1 Like

Same case for me, though I might look into the method posted by @SwagKing.

1 Like

Heard of it before but didn’t think more of it.

Seems I need to get into it!!!

1 Like

Dear @RVconsultant, Could you please move this topic to wherever you think most appropriate?

:pray:t6: :pray:t6: Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m not sure we’re even going to let the thread stand. It’s a touchy subject that we really don’t want linked to subliminals in any way.

6 Likes

Have you ever dabbled in this?

1 Like

Any reason for this? Am genuinely curious since I had heard of servitors around 5 years back but never dabbled in it since am hesitant to try magick-related things.

Or is it because it interferes with the subliminals? Or the after-effect of mixing servitors with subliminals is unknown?

My guess is because they don’t want their subs associated too deeply with occult practices. If you remember a couple of years back there was that nonsense where somebody accused SC subs of summoning demons or causing demonic dreams or some such thing. While servitors are very different, someone could potentially use this to feed that narrative.

8 Likes

Yes. That’s a good point. Was wondering what was running through SaintSovereign 's mind when he said what he said.

1 Like

This.

Unfortunately, we’ve decided to close the thread. We want to keep the forum focused on subliminals and their results.

4 Likes