Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

there is no need to get bogged down with language.
A business is an entity in abstract terms, more precisely a legal entity.
The boy who claims to be mentally manipulated speaks of supposed spiritual entities: surely, due to his Christian bias, he speaks of demons.

And yes, as Palpatine suggests, it probably deserves a separate thread

1 Like

Consider this: most of us humans are barely even aware of each other.

When people leave the room you’re in, you’ll generally mostly forget about them. Yet they still exist.

So what’s the big deal?

We are all entities. And whether you are an entity from “The Mystical Plane of Tiberikon” or whether you are an entity living in Canarsie, Brooklyn; you still need to focus on how to live your life, be a half-decent person (or entity), and try to manage what you’ve got.

It’s cool to get excited and awe-struck about the path sometimes. But sometimes people really need to chill.

5 Likes

I like where you are going with this.
I’m here to question limitations about entities.
Everyone has a different point of view about what an entity is and is not. What demons are and are not?

So how you can work on gaining awareness about entities?
You have to find out what your points of views about entities are.
What are my points of views about entities?

1. ???
    2.???
    3???
    Use the question to find your points view.
    What lies and misinformation do I believe about entities?
    1.???
    2.???
    3.???
    What points of views have I picked up and adopted from my parents, religion, institutions, schools, colleges, cults and programs that aren’t actually true?
    1.???
    2???
    3???

It’s all about awareness. Let me know if you have any questions about this. As a teacher I learn so much from teaching. I’m still a student as well.

Start a new thread-topic, bruh.

p.s. Also, be mindful of the whole “I am a Teacher” narrative here on the forum. That’s kind of what threw things off in the first place.

Whatever you are in the other parts of your life, in this context, we’re all teachers and we’re all students.

6 Likes

Yes, this definitely needs it own thread. Clarity on this topic is needed to help change the energy around entities for a greater possibility.
I will make a thread discussing this.

I’m not a moderator, but these discussions are generally not permitted on this forum, even in Emperor’s Lounge. It’s a touchy subject, and similar threads have been closed before. For example: Servitor Creation

Check out the thread I created. It’s gives the definition. Let’s not discuss it here anymore.

What are you currently running @SaintSovereign .
You mentioned you’re taking a break from khan black. Are you back on?

Hey @SaintSovereign
Sorry a quick question about your opinion.
Do you think the characters like Dylan obrien in the maze runner or Jennifer lawrence in the hunger games are realistic?
What would title suggestions for those kind of people?

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this, and quite possibly way too much. So now I simply had to ask :sweat_smile:

Since all three Hyperspace Revelation Cores have been released, what are your thoughts about using all three of them in the same Q/QTKS build?
IE, what to keep in mind, what to be wary of, what not to do, etc. What modules would be good here generally speaking. Would you go with 10 modules or a full set of 20?

And also, what are your thoughts of using Void of Creation or Cosmic Wealth with such a build?

And lastly a bonus question while on the subject of Hyperspace.

I have this A friend told me about this crazy idea of using RoM, RoS and RoD together with Astral Projection X and Remote Viewing X. See he always wanted to run them but never had an opening for it. Would mashing all five cores together simply be… ehm… too much?
How dense are APX and RVX, anyway?

1 Like

I’m interested in what @AnswerGroup has to say.

I would ask you to be open to the idea to first run them as titles from the main shop first. Then perhaps consider a regular Q Custom (not Terminus or Terminus Squared) with the 3 of them in there. Then maybe consider QTKS.

I’m not saying you should do that. I’m saying be open to that as a possible reply or plan.

You might develop the coveted, esoteric rainbow body. :grin:

1 Like

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors With regards to the upcoming ZP V3, has there been any mention of running more than 3 titles in a stack, running more than 2 titles a day, and running an equal amount of titles each day instead of 2 on one day and 1 on the other?

1 Like

There has been no talk of this.

In fact, in my experience, as subliminals grow more refined and powerful, they tend to demand a more (not less) focused listening approach.

In the past, as programs have been innovated and improved, the emphasis has been on more effective communication of messages and smoother, more streamlined integration into the listener’s mind.

I don’t know yet what ZPv3 involves, but if I had to guess, I would guess in that direction.

7 Likes

I hear you. But it would be nice to listen to more titles without compromising the number of loops. That’s why there’s so much experimentation. Squeezing a third title on a listening day. Adding a third core into customs. Not to mention the fact that there’s been so many new drops and there’s so many titles to choose from. It’s like you get to go to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory but you can only eat 3 pieces of chocolate. You would obviously salivate for more. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

2 Likes

I didn’t say you can’t try it.

I try it.

It’s just that when you try it, you have to admit that you’re leaving the recommendations.

Option 1:

traintracks

Follow the recommendations exactly and precisely. Less room for moving around, but you’ll 1) get to your destination, and 2) probably get there on time.

Option 2:

highway

Take slight liberties, make small personal changes to the recommendations. Try adding an extra core here or there, if it’s not too dense. Slightly adjust the play schedule.

More room for personal movement, and also more room for mishaps. You might be a little late; you might be early. There’s a very good chance that you’ll get there either way.

Option 3:

Go nuts with it. Create sprawling multi-program core customs. Play them every day. Or whenever you want. Kitchen sink your approach. Put in every possible program that you can think of.

Actually, this way may possibly still get you there. If you’re skilled, attentive, okay with major delays, willing to ‘eat dirt’ periodically, you may find something in there that works. There’s also a fair-to-decent chance that you won’t get there at all.

So, we each do our experiments and take our risks. Some pay off, some don’t. The choice for which approach to take is probably strongly influenced by just how specific and how prioritized your particular goals happen to be.

Either way, wish you strength and good fortune along the road. And I’m pleased to be a fellow traveller!

8 Likes

My plan is to get used to HOM over a few months. Then do a 4 core custom with HOM, EOG4, RICH and PCC. Once I’m comfortable with that, I’ll upgrade it to QTKS.

PCC should be light enough core. For the rest, I don’t think I will be having problems with wealth related cores as I’ve run them all and I’m taking plenty of action on that front ayway. I’ll also have HOM under control at that point.

And the plan will change once the new advanced wealth title is released. I will be running the store version solo for a few months, most likely.

5 Likes

Imo it’s not so much lightness of the core but how deep the shit goes it has to work through.

PCC gave me a lot of recon in the past :eyes:

2 Likes

Imagine stacking PCC with something like Rebirth or Regen!

1 Like

ZP v3 isn’t due until mid next year. We pushed it back because we wanted to max out ZP v2 first and get as much detail as possible.

I’m not going to talk too much about v3 publicly yet, but the goal isn’t necessarily “power,” it’s more about transparency, authenticity and easy integration into your life using those two attributes.

With ZPv3 results are intended to flow into your life so easily that you simply start “being” instead of “becoming.” Rather than feeling like a project that you have to constantly work on to reach “perfection,” you simply become that “perfection” at some degree and will grow even more “perfect” as you just live your life. No need to struggle to take action because just living becomes the action.

The scripts are very, very focused on the deep desires and abilities of the individual and self-adapt based on that person. We may not even need four-stagers in the traditional sense.

Does this mean you can just sit around all day and expect results? Of course not. What it means is that an individual like @Hoppa, who already has successful income generating ventures may not have to spend lots of time in self-analysis to figure out the next step because those steps will naturally unfold before him, and you simply have to take the step.

Now, of course those who do engage in deep self-analysis (basically, the majority of you who post here) will see even more benefits.

Now, this is what I THINK we can achieve — that goal may not be realized until a v4, but I can assure you that ZP v3 will be like nothing else.

And no, it doesn’t require any kind of “hidden secrets” or anything related to the occult. Just a deep deep focus and respect toward what makes you a unique expression of the universe. And to the wise, that should speak volumes.

49 Likes

Enough talking!!! Just let me know where I can send you the amount below.

-IAEUT

12 Likes