Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

There are moments to philosophize, to apprehend the abstract and moments to discern the earthly, the mundane.

If your neighbor accuses you of stealing his cat, you don’t try to start a debate about the meaning of the feline symbol in Chinese culture.

You look for a way to defend yourself as a down-to-earth being.

Are you talking to Fire and Saint?

The great thing is that Saint already took action to defend himself, and now the rest of us here get to do whatever we want with what has been shared to further our own growth.

1 Like

I have nothing to defend. What are you asking for from me?

1 Like

Yes, let’s grow together in this.

1 Like

No. Everyone else

They can give it energy to it but the rest can’t.

You didn’t reply directly ( in a concise way) to my first comment.
I think we have different styles of communication.
So let’s just leave it here

They are having to post stuff about it as needed due to the ongoing situation.
Nobody else needs to chime in on it at this point though.

2 Likes

OK.
At no time did I interpret that Saint or Fire wanted anyone else to add anything on the subject.
In fact, I thought that they brought up the subject so that different opinions on the subject could be known.

2 Likes

To begin with, it wasn’t even YOU I was responding to when I said for us to move on.

“Everyone else” includes me.

I’m open to talk about my point of view about this. Maybe someone could benefit from it. The diverse points of views can help in gaining greater clarity.

Here it is

Yeah. We don’t need to keep talking about it. That’s 100% my point. I’d normally just unfollow a thread with something like this. But I want Saint’s notifications from his journal.

So I can’t exactly mute it. I’ll shaddup now. Too busy to argue about meaningless things.

2 Likes

Is it ok to do a prayer over this whole situation? We all want the best for this community. Anyone agree or disagree?

Perfect. It is your point of view and it is respectable.
But not because someone is exhausted or is not interested in the various aspects of a matter will they silence others who are interested. I don’t know why some people think that their momentary state of mind should prevail over that of others.
Until now, nobody insulted or broke the rules, so everything depends on the desire that each one has to delve into the matter.

Baseless accusations since all of it is just guessing on what’s in the scripting. On top of that, to me, it looks like attempts to blag the actual scripting, filled with nonsensical “conclusions” to try to confuse/deceive you and have a “shield” (in the form of [perhaps simulated] mental health issues) in case of ending up having legal troubles.

Hermit wants to be the Revelator with his whole heart.

2 Likes

This is DJ Saint Sovereign.

It’s Friday night, it’s recon season here at Subliminal Results and I’m still installing QTKS on the new machine. So, I’m probably just going to ride out to some slow tunes:

Past lives couldn’t ever hold me down
Lost love is sweeter
when it’s finally found
I’ve got the strangest feelin’
This isn’t our first time around
Past lives couldn’t ever come between us
Sometimes the dreamers finally wake up
Don’t wake me, I’m not dreamin’
Don’t wake me, I’m not dreamin’

10 Likes

I’ve been drinking more alcohol for the past 5 days
Did you check on me?