Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

For a Christian they must not have read the entire NT, especially 1 John 4:18 –

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”

3 Likes

Love & Fear cannot occupy the same space

1 Like

It’s a good thing Saint and Fire openly discuss this event. It is necessary for the sake of transparency and to the industry they are in.

Having said all that, all I can think of now is that if certain people want to not follow the listening instructions, not take action, not journal and defy every disclaimer in the book that Saint and Fire have provided all over the place in the forum, main store, q store, support hub, pdf files, etc then we should just wash our hands off people who are determined to not only NOT provide any value to us but also reduce the competition to our endeavors.

It is true that we can all create win-win situations in our lives in relation with the people around us but when things like this happen, I will say “Hey, thank you. I guess there is more for me thanks to you. Now get out of my way. I have things to do”.

5 Likes

Now that’s all the music I need to hear tonight.

2 Likes

Out of sight out of mind friends. Let’s change topics shall we.

Back to khan black. Don’t know if any of y’all experiencing this, but my libido has gone up two fold.

I’m loving it - McDonald’s

9 Likes

I never really understood the hate for subclub or hate overall .

Have I bought subs I was not 100% satisfied with yes. Still not gonna refund

Have I bought subs that outperformed everything I ever imagined yes.

Have I gone way over listening rekommendations sometimes yes.

Have I played around with things from youtube at the same time sometimes yes.

Some experiments helped more than others.

And even with all these crazy experimenting I never felt so little recon ever. Almost never any nightmares.

My life just keep getting better and better.

Sometimes my experiments get a little bit out of hand. But Then I take 100 full responsibility for it.

We are getting the recommendarions to play it the safest way possible. If someone breaks that they shöuld take full responsibility .

I love you subclub :heart:

8 Likes

I understand why you continue to respond publicly to this ongoing situation… you want to defend your good name, your good work, while gently pointing towards the path to well being.

But I also get the feeling that with each of your responses, he feels motivated to continue doing what he’s doing…

I hope you and @Fire find some sort of resolution to this. It’s clear to me that you guys operate with the highest integrity. Meanwhile there are subliminal makers on Youtube who put up tracks with scripting meant to turn you into a dark triad psychopath or grow a second penis, just weird stuff man

Anyway, don’t sweat the small stuff. No one taking even the most cursory of looks into this is taking any of these claims seriously

3 Likes

You know I just realised this is one of the things I could never quite wrap my head around, that there exist some people who use subliminals who don’t take full responsibility for their own actions. It’s part of why I was so open about my own experimentation because I assumed personal responsibility was just something everyone got by default. It breaks my brain trying to imagine someone who is trying to engineer a better version of themselves who doesn’t take that responsibility, and yet obviously incidents like these show they do exist.

3 Likes

Subliminals are, sadly, perfect space for projection.

1 Like

What if we all let go of our projections, expectations, separations, judgments and rejections. I wonder how the world would be like then? Does it feel lighter? Heavier?
I love how subclub puts free-will into account. Nothing is ever forced or pigeon-holed. I love the choices that sub-club gives us. The energy work that I do is all about letting go of judgements, lies, and insane points of views etc etc. The freedom to choose a greater possibility is fun.

What else is possible with subclub that we haven’t thought possible before?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Can we talk about entities? As I am gifted in this area. There are a lot of misconceptions and fear around entities. I would like to shed some light about this.

For example a business is considered an entity. Nothing right or wrong, good or bad about entities. Awareness of entities is as natural as consciousness itself. Consciousness rejects nothing and allows everything.

3 Likes

This should probably get its own thread.

4 Likes

there is no need to get bogged down with language.
A business is an entity in abstract terms, more precisely a legal entity.
The boy who claims to be mentally manipulated speaks of supposed spiritual entities: surely, due to his Christian bias, he speaks of demons.

And yes, as Palpatine suggests, it probably deserves a separate thread

1 Like

Consider this: most of us humans are barely even aware of each other.

When people leave the room you’re in, you’ll generally mostly forget about them. Yet they still exist.

So what’s the big deal?

We are all entities. And whether you are an entity from “The Mystical Plane of Tiberikon” or whether you are an entity living in Canarsie, Brooklyn; you still need to focus on how to live your life, be a half-decent person (or entity), and try to manage what you’ve got.

It’s cool to get excited and awe-struck about the path sometimes. But sometimes people really need to chill.

5 Likes

I like where you are going with this.
I’m here to question limitations about entities.
Everyone has a different point of view about what an entity is and is not. What demons are and are not?

So how you can work on gaining awareness about entities?
You have to find out what your points of views about entities are.
What are my points of views about entities?

1. ???
    2.???
    3???
    Use the question to find your points view.
    What lies and misinformation do I believe about entities?
    1.???
    2.???
    3.???
    What points of views have I picked up and adopted from my parents, religion, institutions, schools, colleges, cults and programs that aren’t actually true?
    1.???
    2???
    3???

It’s all about awareness. Let me know if you have any questions about this. As a teacher I learn so much from teaching. I’m still a student as well.

Start a new thread-topic, bruh.

p.s. Also, be mindful of the whole “I am a Teacher” narrative here on the forum. That’s kind of what threw things off in the first place.

Whatever you are in the other parts of your life, in this context, we’re all teachers and we’re all students.

6 Likes

Yes, this definitely needs it own thread. Clarity on this topic is needed to help change the energy around entities for a greater possibility.
I will make a thread discussing this.

I’m not a moderator, but these discussions are generally not permitted on this forum, even in Emperor’s Lounge. It’s a touchy subject, and similar threads have been closed before. For example: Servitor Creation

Check out the thread I created. It’s gives the definition. Let’s not discuss it here anymore.

What are you currently running @SaintSovereign .
You mentioned you’re taking a break from khan black. Are you back on?