Seraphim’s 2024 journal

Current stack: Khan st 4, KB4, Primal.

Other subs of interest that I haven’t ran yet are Chosen, Divine Diamond, Nouveau rich.

Goals of the stack are career advancement, love life enrichment, and 25% profit in both self directed investment accounts.

2023 investment account results.

TFSA: 25% Goal achieved.

Margin acct: 13.5%. Have one outstanding position and 2 duds that I may dump this year. Sold off a 20% chunk for a down payment on my house earlier in the year, sold off a couple of duds but one of them bounced back since hence the better performance from the TFSA.

1 Like

Really looking forward to running Chosen with Khan st4 later this year. For now I’m committed to KB4 and Khan st4 with a third sub that I freely rotate.

NR: I don’t work in a disruptive business nor am I am entrepreneur. I want to find disruptive companies to invest in that will have outsized returns over time.

Divine Diamond: Heading to Mexico next month for 20 days with the girlfriend. May run this on vacation as an experiment.

Primal: Read the description on Christmas Eve and the copy really resonated with me so I bought it and have run a few loops. It seemed to make everything more fun. Almost like being baked but without the paranoia. Speaking of which…

Normally I occasionally have a few puffs to enhance the sexual experience. Lately I’ve been smoking more, even on work nights. The other night on my way home I had one big puff of my pen in a frustrating part of the drive with perpetual construction and it was overkill. I was slightly paranoid driving and when I stopped at the grocery store I just didn’t want to bump into anyone I knew. Last night in the shower Khan scripting said enough of this shit. Either keep it under control or we have to give this shit up. I’m not ready to give it up for life so no more during this week of work. And will have a 3 week hiatus from it in Mexico.

3 Likes

My music playlists are like multi stage titles.

Playlist 1: Rock your world
Playlist 2: Raise the roof
Playlist 3: Country thunder

Playlist 4: Kick ass tunes. This playlist contains the best songs of the other 3 and even some extra tunes not found in the other 3 playlists.

#4 is my go to but it’s enjoyable to listen to the other playlists straight through from time to time.

If/when Khan is updated I’ll probably start with stage 4 but may go through the other stages again as well.

1 Like

This is my entry and reply from support regarding Divine Diamond.

Good day and happy new year,
Next month I am in Mexico for 3 weeks with my girlfriend. I am seeking to experience mind blowing sex that goes beyond physical pleasure/sensation. Current stack KB4, Khan st4, Primal. Want to stay on KB4 and Khan st4 for 6-12 months while freely rotation 3rd title but don’t mind changing it up for a cycle.
I have 2 stack ideas.
KB4, Khan st4, Divine Diamond. KB4, ROS, regular Diamond.

Question is does ROS/Diamond give similar results to Divine Diamond since the copy of ROS mentions that it would stack exceptionally well with Diamond?
I am also open to suggestions for other stack combo’s all in the name if Science.
Thank you in advance,
Seraphim.

Hello Tony,
This is Fire.
Since the goal is beyond physical, meaning more of a spiritual connection, then Divine Diamond is what you want.
Question is does ROS/Diamond give similar results to Divine Diamond since the copy of ROS mentions that it would stack exceptionally well with Diamond?
They would stack well, but the effects would manifest differently. If you want the effects of Divine Diamond, then rather than trying to replicate them with two different programs, just use it directly.
Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.
Warm regards,
– SC Support

1 Like

Currently leaning towards a vacation stack of KB4, Divine Diamond, and Primal.

KB4 to enhance Divine Diamond and Primal to maximize the Fun for the overall trip.

1 Like

The fun scripting is really kicking in from Primal. Today was the most fun I’ve had at work in over a decade. Mostly because I decided to just make it fun.

2 Likes

Here is todays entry from the Primal thread

2 Likes

Forgot all about this tune.

1 Like

Last night watched the movie Free Guy with Ryan Reynolds.

It’s about a guy stuck in a video game. He’s an NPC that tries on the sunglasses then is able to see all the power ups that were always there but previously invisible. He goes from NPC to a main player. He became self aware and started levelling up in the game.

Subliminal’s are like those sunglasses that help you to see opportunities that were previously hidden by fear/trauma and other blockages.

Once the blockages and traumas are overcome then it becomes easy, almost automatic to begin levelling up in life.

This morning I ran a 7 min test loop of the new Khan stage 4 on my “off” day. Had a recon headache till I ate and had an extra coffee at 10:30. After that I felt great.

Should probably work through the other stages again but for the remainder of this cycle will finish with new Stage 4.

Last week I swapped KB4 for KB3 along with Primal and Khan st4. Felt heat in the family jewels area throughout the day. Railed and ravished my woman like a Primal Fucking Beast.

Accidentally read the copy for Primal nights and now that is a must have addition to my library. Will definitely try out on vacation next month as well as a few test loops on my next week off before I go.

Was originally planning on going with Divine Diamond. May try both but if I had to pick one it is definitely PN. The new Heartsong looks epic as well. I could use some healing in the previous romance department as well.

I seem to be extremely reluctant to want to live with a woman again. It seems like my relationships just fall apart after 8-10 years. A break up at that point just seems like a fucking disaster having to split up assets and all.

All 4 drops from last night are fucking epic. Stark Black I will most definitely run at some point. Perhaps on vacay as well.

Day 10 of 12 listening days.
New Khan stage 4, 15 min. KB3 and Primal 7 min.

Bench press workout before work
190x5, 190x10, 190x10, 190x20. New 20 rep PR.

Previous 20 rep max was 185 around 6-8 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago ramped up to 190x16, last week 190x18. Next week will go to 195x15 or 16.

Would love to hit 225x20 one day…

Was already on Khan stage 4. It would be irresponsible to switch back to stage 1 mid cycle so I decided to just swap out stage 4’s. Will most likely go though all 4 stages again and that right soon.

Thinking Primal will stack well with Total Breakdown. The fun scripting may counteract some of the recon. Of course will have to work in Primal Nights situationally.

May just have to order a batch or 2 of this herb, a favourite of Genghis Khan himself. Cistanche in your pants, the stalk enlarger

Last day of cycle.
New Khan ST4-15 min, KB3 and SB 7 min.
I seem to have high flow factor with music now. When it’s country I sing along and line dance. Dance pop I’m upbeat with more dancing, with hard rock/mild heavy metal I’m serious with a touch of anger, thoughts like “I no longer want to work for these fucking amateur’s”. Almost like the hard rock activators Khan while the other 2 activate Stark/Primal.

If I had to pick just 2 subs to listen to the next while they would be new Khan and SB. Will start Khan ST1 next cycle. I am on vacation after a week so may have to drop it and pick back up after but will have 5 listening days before I go to get a feel for it at least.

Also will be testing Primal Nights with my lady tomorrow. Have done 2 small test loops so far and have felt intense energy in the Heart Chakra area which I’ve never felt from any sub before. The last time I felt that same energy was at a Zen retreat over a decade ago now.

1 Like

Primal helped clear up a lot of fear of judgement and was a great building block for Khan.I am more beastly in the bedroom also when I run it. I will definitely have Primal in the mix during vacay next cycle. It’s good for letting loose also.

I’m actually quite satisfied with my sexual prowess as of late so I can drop KB as a major title for now. Will still run KB3 or KB4 weekly or periodically as part of a sex cocktail mix tape going forward. If my sexual prowess drops off too much I will add it back in as a major title.

Absolutely love the cognitive enhancement with Stark Black. So far it synergizes quite well with new Khan.

1 Like

Here’s a quick book review

Couple of phrases that stood out.

1. As soon as a fighter pilot dons the helmet their IQ drops 20 points due to stress which leads to poor decision making.

2. There’s no problem so bad that you can’t make it worse.

Next up, the ACE helix. Assess Choose Execute. Proper assessment is the most important step and a lot of people skip this step and skip ahead to attempting to solve the problem first.

A detailed story involving flight 447 plane crash into the ocean due to a faulty assessment of the problem due to panic and compounding bad decisions.

A 5 step process for cultivating mental toughness.

1. Proper preparation: you don’t rise to the level of your expectations but rather fall to the level of your preparation.

2. Focus Based Training: Our brains are very powerful, however much effort is wasted on what’s already happened or worrying about future events we have no control over. Maximize mental resources by focusing only on what we have control over, which is the next decision to make.

3. Learn and practice calming the mind: Focus on breath and Box Breathing. Slow down breathing by deepening our breathing through our nose. This activated the parasympathetic nervous system.

4. Systematically build confidence: Confidence is a skill that can be learned and improved, primarily through our internal dialogue and reframing.

5. Visualization training: Visualize yourself successfully completing the mission or achieving the goal. If doubt creeps in or a mistake is made simply repeat the visualization until successfully completed in mind.

Overall a great read with plenty of interesting stories.

Haven’t had any recon with Total Breakdown yet, 3 listening days in. Feel more calm then usual.

I consciously guide TB to tackle one limiting belief or insecurity at a time. A limiting belief or insecurity hiding behind a desire will reveal itself to me then right before my loop I say something like this.

“I command TB to obliterate the insecurity hiding behind the desire for xyz…”

Also just ordered the book Existinal Kink by Carolyn Elliott which I seen mentioned on the forum somewhere.

Will dive right into it during vacation. It’s about shadow work with a sexual spin to it. Right up my alley. Will compliment TB very nicely I reckon.

This track activates Khan scripting for me. Listened to it a couple weeks ago right after reading one of Fire’s long answers on the new Khan thread.