Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

I think I peed a little :joy:

p.s. Amazing :heart:

2 Likes

I was running primal for the risk taking, inner freedom and expressing my true self as it’s always been a challenge with me.

I can tell you that my girl is very happy I’m running primal :wink:

I honestly hope all this mindset of “You embody the fearless spirit, the unyielding drive, the deep, primal force that shapes worlds.” will be in Khan, even maybe pushed further. I believe this was why a lot of users were running Khan because all this mindset in business or at work is incredible!

18 Likes

I’ve run earlier versions of this but pondering it again.

2 Likes

I thought that Khan is superior to Primal, since you were running Khan in the past. But this about Primal is surprising. Maybe this is because of Primal’s new tech.

1 Like

Bumped into a field supervisor that used to run the department I work in. He said we used to have fun here when I was running the show.

Soon after I thought, it seems like a giant sponge soaked up all the fun here long ago. A certain other boss comes to mind.

Then I decided fuck that. Time to give the fun sponge a squeeze and inject some fun around this place.

There was only one thing left to do.

To consciously active Primal Fun Scripting :sunglasses::relaxed:.

So today at work I’ve decided to have fun and dance like no one’s watching at work today. There’s a big tour coming through the shop this afternoon. This is going to be fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s the new upgrade. It’s working on stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s truly insane behavior lol

Fuckin abandonment wounds bro

2 Likes

Reading all these comments about authenticity is truly beautiful. Often, we hear from others that embodying different archetypes can change us into something that may not align with our true selves, such as becoming too aggressive with Emperor or overly talkative with Stark. However, I see many people expressing that this sub allows them to truly be themselves. That’s truly amazing! :pray:

10 Likes

I’ve never been so powerfully connected to my authentic self, body-mind, as I am on Primal. And the power of self-expression is just otherworldly.

22 Likes

I’m really happy for you and I’ll definitely try it out. But first, listen to my new custom with Emperor and NR in it. I always struggle with the archetypes though, it never feels quite right. So if it still feels off with the custom, I’ll switch to check out Primal :wink:

1 Like

I feel like this sub can also help people break free from the thought that to be a man, you have to be completely unemotional, stone faced and stoic, much like the redpill way of thinking that is being promoted these days. Primal encourages a more authentic expression of masculinity that is not bound to any specific ideology.
The very old school way of just being your true self

17 Likes

I mention this because I was affected by this kind of mentality myself, and even though now I consciously understand that this redpill type of thinking is not healthy, my subconscious might be thinking otherwise. And this is where Primal comes in to help, and oh boy, it definitely is helping

2 Likes

I wonder if they’re gonna run out of downloads on this one. Hurry up and get it while it’s in stock :scream:

1 Like

I wonder how well this goes with Wanted or WB. I feel like there is a potential for this stack

@Prioritas you know better deep down. As a man, blowing up as you mentioned for any reason is not the person you want to be. Make it a rule that you will never, under any circumstance lose your shit or ever raise your voice ( not implying that you did ) but you get the point. There is literally zero benefits from that and a calm voice holds infinitely more power. If you really love her, own up to your shortcomings and become a man who can earn her utmost love, desire and respect without needing it.

Needing a woman’s validation is like pumping air into a punctured tire. You will get nowhere. So when in the grips of recon, take a moment or two. Separate who you are from your emotions. It took me more heartbreaks than you can imagine to finally learn this so don’t be like me. How much more are you willing to lose in order to accept what you already know?

Deep down, you may believe that your emotions or pain is her issue. Would you blow up Infront of your boss? or someone that you respect? if not then why do it to someone you care about. Your baggage is your own responsibility, so make a vow that your emotional wellbeing is forever in your hands, and no one else’s. This is the high road that any great man should strive for. So get on it you majestic beast :grinning:

19 Likes

Yeah man, I know what I have to do

I need more going on in my day, more mission and purpose, so her attention isn’t my focus and validation

I gotta be loving myself and being the type of man I want to be, the type of man I respect, to fill my own cup and not depend on others to fill it for me

1 Like

@Prioritas Sound like Primal is the sub you need right now. Do you listen to it?

I listen Primal soon in my next cycle, cannot wait

I am listening to it yeah.

Current stack is Emperor + Primal + KB4

Funny I had no recon on Emperor which was surprising to me
No recon on KB4

Lots of recon on Primal

But it’s pushing me to be better, that’s what I need

Grateful af to the community for all the support while I recon-post LOL

10 Likes

I love the self expression of Primal so much, i see myself using Renaissance Man in the future when it’s updated

Renaissance Man + Khan

6 Likes