Seductive Rich Empress

Thanks for all the insights an questions. I will try to answer them.

For me, I have physical sensations. Also, one of my close friends saw a difference.

Between money, jobs, and my business, I have all the belief in myself, but the belief that may be skewing things is that I don’t think people see me for what I am worth. Unfortunately, this belief has been reinforced during the pandemic.

I’m glad you like the format. I wanted to take as close to a scientific approach as possible. This way it is easier to actually see the progress and make notes of changes. I hope others will use it as well and see the difference.

Currently, I feel mostly listlessness and some anxiety. I will admit that the anxiety is not completely from Emperor. Currently, my financial situation has me pretty anxious.

Thanks for the suggestion. At the end of this week, my schedule may change again. I have considered staying on 3 loop for a while.

Rest assured that while I am working on my inner self, I am taking notice of the world around me. This is a big part of my I took up my bullet journaling again. I want to make sure that I am grateful and acknowledge what comes to me (that way I get more of it).

1 Like

I want to go out on a limb and say the listlessness could potentially be recon from Emperor.

End of 4th week update

Seductress - Attracting men who understand my wants and needs. More sex. Feeling the want to exercise my arms. I have a little more self esteem than when I started.
R.I.C.H. - Still no improvement in my financial situation. It has actually gotten worse. None of my inspired actions have born fruit yet. I have a glimmer of hope to recoup some money at the end of the month. Starting to feel like I expected too much.
Emperor - Definitely increased sex. I have at least one interview lined up this week. No change in business no matter what I do to alleviate the roadblocks…

I have successfully finished one week of writing in my bullet journal daily. I have had the urge to start scripting my desires. I will stay at the same amount of loops for my 5th week. Still listless and hopeful. I am confused about other business offers I am receiving, but caught in the current reality that I cannot invest in them. Taking it as a sign that those businesses may not be for me. Still listening at night while I sleep.

R.I.C.H x1
Emperor x3
Seductress x3

3 Likes

End of 5th week update

Seductress - Still attracting men who appreciate my body type and personality. Wasn’t motived to exercise, but I did do a long walk with my walking group.
R.I.C.H. - Financial situation is pretty dire. Hard not to think about it.
Emperor - No business or employment prospects, yet. I want to keep the feeling that something will break through for me

Still listing 3 things that I am grateful for every day. Have not scripted my desires because I feel it is just teasing myself. I will stay at the same amount of loops for my 6th week because I am really feeling like I have a lot of recon going on. I am guessing that because of the lack of results. This week I had a lot more negative thoughts then in the previous weeks (not sure if that means something). I know that the instructions say to only listen to R.I.C.H once, but I wonder if increasing it to two will help. I hope @Fire or @SaintSovereign can point me in the right direction.

Playlist
R.I.C.H x1
Emperor x3
Seductress x3

Listening Schedule
Listen: Mon - Fri
Rest: Sun, Sat

3 Likes

What if you try a week wash out to help with the recon and see if it helps bring about results.

I will consider doing a washout for my 6th week. Thank you for the consideration.

End of 6th week update

Seductress - No confidence, no drive, no motivation to exercise.
R.I.C.H. - $200 left in the bank and no sight of riches anytime soon.
Emperor - People tried to scam me for free products. People have tried to scam me with fake jobs.

As noted before, going to take this week off. So far, this has not worked for me. I am currently spiraling into depression. Don’t know if I will return to these. I am happy for those it works on. Congratulations on your success and being able to push past your limits. :cry: :sob: :anguished:

1 Like

Maybe consider Mogul instead of Emperor.

I think there is reconciliation going on. Taking the week off sounds good.

Best to do less loops of Emperor, Seductress if it is QV2. Could add another rest day in the week.

Take a couple of days to rest and process, as there is definitely plenty of reconciliation happening, then try x1 x1 x1 on Qv2, every other day.

In other words, Monday R.I.C.H x1, Emperor x1, Seductress x1, Tuesday off, Wednesday R.I.C.H x1, Emperor x1, Seductress x1, etc.

I cannot know or give you the exact solutions to the issues in your life, but here is what I can advise.

When it is the hardest, when you feel like you are tearing apart, that is when you push on and seize the opportunity to become something greater.

Calm your mind, consider the situation you are in. Then zoom out and think about it from a wider point. Consider it, and think of the possibilities you might be missing.

Every situation always has numerous solutions, like a tree with many branches, but often our minds cloud our judgement, especially noticeable during intense reconciliation.

Consider your business/work - as it is right now, all the features and benefits it/you bring. Think about what is missing. Think deeply about what angles you are missing, what you can innovate upon.

The person you are, the things you know, and the potential you hold within all are unique - don’t fear it but use it to your advantage in your work/business.

The negative things that are happening such as people trying to scam you - consider why is it so, and how can you benefit from it? What can you learn from this? What is causing this, how can you improve on whatever is causing it and turn it around?

Thinking about possibilities that can happen, noticing the opportunities that manifest in your life and making the most out of them - that is a part of the journey that will push you past your limits.

It’s not easy, but if you can calm your mind, think beyond the usual and take a step at a time, you’ll see yourself making progress faster than you thought you would.

A couple of examples to illustrate my point:

How would you cut out the need to rely on others? How can you optimize this process, so that you are doing less for more? Are there talents you can use for this process, or to create a whole new business that would be easy for you? What can you learn that will make what you do much more valuable? Are you able to delegate?

How can you lessen the emotional burden? What is something that you can control, and what is something you cannot? How can you work on the frustration directly? What techniques can you use?

How can you differentiate yourself, so that you do not receive sketchy offers? What skills do you have that you can showcase? Are you holding back in writing about yourself for some reason? Are you sending job applications to all companies/institutions that meet your criteria - even the ones that seem out of reach?

This is something that has been more and more prevalent in our time. People will say - “don’t think about it, think only positive thoughts!”.

This is a case of people willfully blinding themselves.

Think about it.

But do so from a state of calm. If you are anxiously racing through a thousand thoughts at a time, then you’ll often make yourself more anxious.

If you are constantly trying to be thinking happy thoughts and not considering the situation as is, you are attempting to drown out the world and the world will smack you for it.

If however, you take time to find your balance and think, you’ll come to a solution.

Our minds have great power, but instead of forcing it, guide it. And then once you are there in a calm manner, then you can be positive - in a genuine way.

Think deeply about the questions you can ask yourself, innovate, take action, grab the opportunities that appear, and if they do not…

Make your own.

18 Likes

Thank you for your responses. I would like to answer each in kind.

I will consider switching to Mogul after the 8th week of subliminals. I figured 2 months should be enough time to figure out if things are working for me. (Also I hope to have extra funds by then.)

I have started this week on your suggested listening schedule. I believe I will keep it that way for two weeks.

Even when I am down, I push myself. No matter the pain, heartache, or frustration. I have always had a drive to go for what I want and to believe that I can achieve it. Even if it slips through my fingers multiple times.

I have tried this outside looking in approach. When it comes to business, my timing seems to always be off. When it comes to work, it does unfortunately depend on how others see my value.

I ask those questions and I get the most non-constructive answers. Those answers just frustrate me more. In the past, I asked those questions and tweaked my approach. Unfortunately, I have ended up with the same results.

The answers to these are beyond my grasp. Not to say I don’t know it. I would have to build a technological advertising system that would rival Facebook. (I am teaching myself, but don’t have any team to back me.) The process was already optimized, yet I am the only one in my group hitting these walls. I have advertised my talents and created new businesses using proven systems; they are also not yielding results. I am constantly teaching myself, but nothing I have learned has made me more valuable in the eyes of others. I cannot delegate because I am on this journey alone. No one in my circle is willing to help outside word of mouth (which I am still grateful for).

I do not know how I can lessen my emotional burden. I know what I can control and I do it every day. The things I cannot control currently hold my livelihood in the balance. Zoning out and distracting myself are the only ways I can deal with my frustration at the moment. I’ve meditated, future visioned, nature walked, and listened to Solfeggio frequencies. None of these have moved me towards my goals.

Unfortunately, because I have differentiated myself is why I have been receiving the sketchy offers. They just think that I will be desperate enough to follow them. I have many skills that I list in the places where I advertise for work and my businesses. In those places, I do not hold myself back from writing about myself and my accomplishments. I am sending out applications to places I want to work for, especially the ones out of my reach.

I do think about it. It hurts. I cry. I also try to stay strong for my children and following the advice I give them. I tell them to meditate, think outside of the problem, and take time to label the emotion they are feeling.

A state of calm has left me with a race against time. I am doing the best to make my own.

I quit my job because I was mistreated. Even before quitting my job, I was trying to start a business. I had no other job lined up and used $2,000 to fund the advertising and scaling of my business. Needless to say, it didn’t work. I have advertised myself as a personal assistant to people I believe I would enjoy working with. I have resumed quilting to make heirlooms for others. During those times, I have looked forward with hope in spite of the doubts.

My goals stay the same:
Seductress - Have the confidence to leave a lasting impression.
R.I.C.H. - To achieve financial independence and pass on the lessons to my children.
Emperor - To build a business and financial empire to retire on.

My hope was that the last 6 weeks would have been a springboard that would prepare me for the dive into the life that I want.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for all of the responses. Now that my one week washout is done. I am returning to a new schedule. I will document my findings.

Playlist
R.I.C.H. x1
Emperor x1
Seductress x1

Listening Schedule
Listen: Mon, Wed, Fri
Rest: Tue, Thu, Sat

4 Likes

End of 7th week update

Seductress - Lack of intimacy and lack of drive to exercise.
R.I.C.H. - Won my appeal for unemployment. Now waiting for payment release for backpay.
Emperor - Had the most positive interview and they even asked for references.

So far things have started to move in a positive direction. I will still keep pace and make note of changes.

Playlist
R.I.C.H. x1
Emperor x1
Seductress x1

Listening Schedule
Listen: Mon, Wed, Fri
Rest: Tue, Thu, Sat

4 Likes

Yep! :+1:

Thank you to @7empest for reviving my interest in starting again.

It has been 2 years since I tried the first time and am willing to try again.

I will do my best to document any changes as I will try 2 cycles again. This should go from January 10 - February 1 for the first cycle. Then, 5 day rest. The second cycle will start February 7 and end on February 29.

Goals
Seductress: Balanced hygiene, improved self-care, and my desired body proportions.
R.I.C.H.: Dissolve negative financial beliefs, manifest business partners/investors, and develop wealth strategies.
Emporer: Increased productivity, improved goal setting habits, and cognitive enhancement.

Playlist
Seductress ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Emporer ZP

Listening Schedule
Day 1: Seductress ZP, R.I.C.H. ZP; Day 2: Rest, Day 3: Emporer ZP; Day 4: Rest. This pattern will happen for a total of 6 sets.

I am hoping for the best. In my update post, I hope to write some metrics on how I am proceeding with these goals.

3 Likes

Welcome back :heart_eyes:

I’m looking forward to seeing your results.

Set 1 is complete. I have created some metrics to track my progress.

Goals with metrics
Seductress

• Balanced hygiene - 2 at home spa days and 1 bath instead of shower per week.
  • Improved self-care - Journaling 3x per week.
  • My desired body proportions - Keep my breast size while losing 5 inches around my stomach.

R.I.C.H

• Dissolve negative financial beliefs - Remove the belief that I am not meant to prosper.
  • Manifest business partners/investors - Obtain 2 backers, mentors, or mix by the end of the 2nd cycle.
  • Develop wealth strategies - Have 3 wealth strategies I can act on by the end of the 2nd cycle.

Emporer

• Increased productivity - Complete more day to day tasks with better efficiency.
  • Improved discipline - All tasks will be finished and procrastinating will be on a 5 minute timer.
  • Cognitive enhancement - Being able to think out of the box and on the fly.

Updates
Seductress - Though not originally a goal, I went on a date with someone I had a crush on. It went very well.
R.I.C.H. - Been receiving indirect money in the form of travel and gifts.
Emporer - No change yet.

5 sets left in this cycle.

Playlist
Seductress ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Emporer ZP

Listening Schedule
Day 1: Seductress ZP, R.I.C.H. ZP; Day 2: Rest, Day 3: Emporer ZP; Day 4: Rest. This pattern will continue for a total of 6 sets.

2 Likes

I feel that Stark would be better for you than Emperor IMO.

1 Like

Set 2 is complete.

Updates
Seductress - Completed one home spa day. Journaling habit is still nonexistent. I don’t feel like my proportions have changed but I do feel a good burn in my abs.
R.I.C.H. - Still have some lingering financial doubts. So far, no backers or mentors. I stumbled onto a small side hustle that I can leverage into some capital. I will be working on it soon.
Emporer - Got overwhelmed with tasks and procrastinated for about 1 hour. Had quite a lot of brain fatigue at the end of the day.

4 sets left in this cycle.

So far, I feel that a few things are lining up while I am hitting a bit of a wall. I will trust the process.

Goals with metrics
Seductress

• My desired body proportions - Keep my breast size while losing 5 inches around my stomach.

R.I.C.H

• Dissolve negative financial beliefs - Remove the belief that I am not meant to prosper.
  • Manifest business partners/investors - Obtain 2 backers, mentors, or mix by the end of the 2nd cycle.
  • Develop wealth strategies - Have 3 wealth strategies I can act on by the end of the 2nd cycle.

Emporer

• Increased productivity - Complete more day to day tasks with better efficiency.
  • Improved discipline - All tasks will be finished and procrastinating will be on a 5 minute timer.

Playlist
Seductress ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Emporer ZP

Listening Schedule
Day 1: Seductress ZP, R.I.C.H. ZP; Day 2: Rest, Day 3: Emporer ZP; Day 4: Rest. This pattern will continue for a total of 6 sets.

2 Likes

Set 3 is complete.

Updates
Seductress - Completed 2 spa days and a bath as a routine, so off to a good start. I have set up a journal and looking forward to creating a ritual to keep it. Breasts went up a size and still getting a good burn in the abs. Stumbled upon a workout video to check out tomorrow.
R.I.C.H. - So far finances still seem far out of reach (Enough to live on, but not enough to start a business). I’ve been attracting loan sharks and people with no interest in my success beyond using their referral code. The side hustle has shown no fruit, but I will keep doing what I can.
Emporer - Completed remote work in a fairly swift amount of time. Got inspired to work on a side project until I get the money to learn minutia and launch. Having bouts of inspiration followed by an overwhelm of analysis paralysis.

3 sets left in this cycle.

Still hitting a wall, but trusting the process.

Goals with metrics
Seductress

R.I.C.H

Emporer

Playlist
Seductress ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Emporer ZP

Listening Schedule

1 Like

Set 5 is complete. I apologize for missing the set 4 check in.

Updates
Seductress - Spa days and baths have continued. I feel refreshed with it as a part of my routine. I hope to keep it up. I have lacked in the journaling efforts. I haven’t noticed any other physical changes.
R.I.C.H. - No change in finances. No new leads on investors or mentors. The side hustle did not work out (Results were document to be seen at 7 days).
Emporer - Got very overwhelmed with in person demands and became lethargic. Still working on side project.No new inspiration.

1 set left in this cycle.

No changes to things outside of my direct control.

Goals with metrics
Seductress

R.I.C.H

Emporer

Playlist
Seductress ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Emporer ZP

Listening Schedule