Seducing Reality - A QTKS Adventure starring Wanted Black/Libertine

Wanted alive

Coming soon

13 Likes

Where did you make that poster? It’s so good!

1 Like

I forgot to enter the reward of 6900$.

1 Like

Why 6900 only?

You are right. Should be at least 1 million bucks.

Looking forward to read your adventures.
All the best :+1:

1 Like

Hell yes, you dated Jessica Dark, you know what? A billion!

1 Like

one billion

Thank you.

I let the dice decide which custom to make.
This one could become the most interesting experience.

I have some experience with Libertine, but little with Wanted Black.

And as it is a QTKS sub this is going to be a long term adventure.

I was seduced to create it because I like the Brent Smith teachings of being carefree, letting go, being the man women persue.
Had been doing affirmations etc. for a few days before WB got released. I think WB will enhance the process.

3 Likes

Few people know his “social” teachings anymore unfortunately, as they were almost completely removed from the internet- like on YouTube. He’s moved on to wealth building primarily.

1 Like

I have listened to Brent more than any subliminal.

1 Like

I have a collection of four Brent Bestofs from an unknown source. These short audios are full of treasures.

Plus a talk between him and Rick H. Which is a bit annoying because Brent is having technical difficulties and is letting Rick repeat everything while it is perfectly understandable to the audience.

I don’t remember what else he put out in the past. Perhaps there was a book with someone else, but I am unsure about that.

1 Like

I was considering a custom based on Khan Black, Wanted Black, Libertine & Primal Seduction. Call it “Sex Bomba” after the Tsar Bomba, the most powerful nuclear bomb ever created and tested. Consider that name now taken. :slight_smile:

Good luck, please leave some for the rest of us!

PS I did remove some of the reward-banter above. It was flagged and the journal should probably not have an off-topic discussion as its first 10 posts.

5 Likes

Thank you and thanks for keeping the journal clean. :grinning:

It hope I will be able to start soon, currently I am on wash out.

Thinking about doing a confidence program by a friend of mine to get into approaching. Or at least some of the exercises to show my subconscious that I am taking action towards my goals.

Tsex Bomba. Silent T :joy:

1 Like

I am super excited and if everything works out, I can start this adventure with QTKS tomorrow.
Today is my second rest day because I want to run the WB/L custom as soon as it arrives.

I just don’t know how many minutes I should run it. Maybe 5?

WHo dis?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=brent+smith+dating

2 Likes

Brent Smith, an OG natural, a better Cory Skyy, a more practical Zan Perrion.

2 Likes

What modules did you add with Wanted Black & Libertine?