Seducing Reality - A QTKS Adventure starring Wanted Black/Libertine

4 Likes

I should add this ai-generated art work here:

wantedlibertine

Ok, short report on what I did and what happened so far.
Yesterday, when I woke up at 6 am, the QTKS custom was ready.
I listened to it for a full loop because I figured it’s easily processable because it is QTKS.

Wrong decision! Today I slept longer and still feel tired. At night, I had intense dreams, details not remembered.

This is after waking up early every day because KBC1 was in my stack.
I also did a 30-second loop of KBC1 yesterday because I read somewhere that other titles should be micro loops with QTKS.

Now I am thinking about what to do next. My current plan is to listen to a shorter loop of the QTKS custom tomorrow. Either 3 or 5 minutes. KBC1 I am unsure about if I should stay at 30 seconds or listen to up to 3 minutes.

Today I work from home, so there will be not much to report about outside effects.

6 Likes

The rest of the day I watch Californication on Paramount+ and drink beer. How is this for taking action?

3 Likes

which ai did you use bro

2 Likes

No beer left. Reached episode 4 of the first season.

3 Likes

@UNBORN thank you for your courage and honesty in posting this.

Please everyone, be mindful of the recommendation regarding QTKS.

4 Likes

Oops, I didn’t read those. Where are they?

Today I listened to KBC1 and the custom for 30 seconds each.

2 Likes

I thought there were instructions that were to be emailed to you.

@AnswerGroup

How about this @UNBORN , start with 30 seconds. Notice the effect over 24 to 48 hours. Then decide if 1 minute might be wise. After 48 hours, listen. Notice the effect over 24 to 48 hours, etc.

For example:
Day 1: 30 seconds
Day 2: rest and evaluate
Day 3: maybe 1 minute
Day 4: rest and evaluate
etc

@Malkuth @AlexanderGraves @Avengers68 @Invictus

Any comments?

1 Like

@RVconsultant a full loop of 15 minutes is too much for me. I feel fine with 8 minutes. Last time with 15 minutes I was feeling bad, like high blood pressure etc.

here I see that you say to listen to the 30 second micro loops every other day, but can they also be listened to every day, being much shorter? Or do you still need a day off?

The same recommendations apoly regardless of loop lengths. Microloops work by “reminding” the subconscious of the scripting.

So it still “loads up” and processes the full script even with microloops.

2 Likes

Just listened to one minute of KBC1 and the custom. Next time maybe 2 minutes and then 3? We will see.

Today I listened to 3 minutes each of the QTKS custom and KBC1.

I am a bit disappointed in my decision to do a WB custom. I don’t know if I can make it work.
The old Wanted did never help much when I tried it. If I could go back in time, I would do another custom.

On the upside, my weight is at the lowest again today. So my Slim Day goals are going forward.

1 Like

Nice pic, is this made by AI?
So you have listened to QTKS, QTKS, and KBC1, right?

1 Like

Yes.

I listened to 1x QTKS custom and 1x KBC1. For 3 minutes each.

1 Like

Oh I see that now, my English sometimes sucks :slight_smile:

Give the Wanted Black custom more time like another month. You should start seeing results soon and take action by going out. Go to a local restaurant or bar and see what happens… Or try online dating…

2 Likes

I won’t give up too fast, maybe I need more time.

Today I listened to 3 min of QTKS custom and 30 seconds of KBC1.

2 Likes

And who knows maybe you need a full loop