Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

New titles are different, they might be inspired by another title, but the do not contain the exact same scripting like before.

1 Like

Now alright.

Keep in mind the time differences around the world.

Those in Asia, even though I don’t know when anything might happen today, please remember if it’s Thursday for us in the USA, it might be Friday for you.

Please read any announcement carefully, including a product description.

6 Likes

Sounds like something that somebody who knows when the drop is going to happen would say…

3 Likes

The title is complete. We’re working on the copy. Even if I can’t finish the copy tonight, I’m still going to “early release” it like Love Bomb. One of the benefits from moving away from hyped drops. We can embrace our pioneering spirit again.

36 Likes

@SaintSovereign could you please clarify which title will be released first: Ascension (Upgraded with NSE) or HoM (Upgraded with NSE) ?

1 Like

Not sure. We don’t need Ascension to finish HoM, so we’re open to suggestions. Let’s not clog this thread with discussion on it, but if someone makes another post with a poll, we’ll consider the results.

10 Likes

I enjoy the copies of products I don’t even run.

9 Likes

I do too. It’s fascinating for some reason

1 Like

Limitless will.drop tonight i am too excited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They’re so well written :metal:t2:

1 Like

Limitless, let’s GO!
Faster than a rocket ship GO GO GO GO
Thoughts too smooth for that other room

The NEW Limitless, now available.

26 Likes

@SaintSovereign and QTKS 3-5 delivery is going live today right? :eyes:

1 Like

Working on it. Tomorrow at the latest. The tech is sound, just making sure we can hit 3-5 days.

9 Likes

Perfect thank you. Can’t wait to build my Mind’s Eye + Limitless QTKS custom.

5 Likes

Ascension it is then. Ascension works fast. NSE works fast. NEW Ascension for the win.

3 Likes

04.10 The NEW Daredevil
04.26 The NEW Limitless

Perfectly addable to the list at the top :grimacing:

@SaintSovereign

5 Likes

+1

I like the concept of Ascension.

I build a poll for it anyway:

3 Likes

I like the idea of Ascended Mogul (mainly because limitless is updated now).

I’ll settle for stacking Emperor with Limitless for now though.

6 Likes

Agree. AM would be great.

1 Like

Did anyone understand whether Fire’s project was the Synergy modules in Q store, the new EoG or something completely different that we don’t know about?

2 Likes