Ascension NSE or HoM NSE first Poll

• Ascension NSE
  • EMPEROR: The House of Medici NSE

0 voters

Which one do you prefer to be renewed first?

8 Likes

Definitely Ascension since it’s so foundational to most other titles here. Then they can take their time with HOM to make that purrrrfect.

12 Likes

+1
Yes. HoM is a masterpiece, truly deserving of perfection in every way.

1 Like

Ascended Mogul. Hopefully OG Wanted soon as well

2 Likes

Absolutely no question, Ascension deserves the next NSE update. The New Alpha Experience.

4 Likes

I guess there’s enough people participate in this matter for you to consider the results @SaintSovereign
:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I guess the first few main threads of Ascension got deleted so it was hard to find a thread with initial results from various people. I see some journals on it but I don’t have the time for that kind of deep dive.

Some of your old posts inspired me to run it. Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

It would be cool if HOM NSE came out close to when R.I.C.H. NSE and EOG NSE come out

New Ascension,
Let’s rewrite this staple not anymore overlooked, next to New Primal, taking you from zero to 10 as a fully functioning alpha. Sometimes, that just what you need. He is Emperor little brother, having fun at life and banging chicks in college.

New Ascension the cool kid
New Primal the crazy one,
New Emperor Harvey Specter,
Stark: Emperor cousin from LA,
ASBR: Stark in revenge mode,
New Khan the goat,
HOM the godfather.

3 Likes

I really like that breakdown

1 Like

HoM should be done after EOG, Chosen , R.I.C.H, true sell and what not. All those elements need to be updated first before HoM should. Right, @AnswerGroup ?

I believe Saint said that EOG would be close to if not the last of the updates. I don’t see that coming until early next year

Thanks for sharing. I am.fine with that if that means HoM will take longer. Looking forward to the trading improvements!

1 Like