Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I was just going to ask that :joy:

It’s been running through mind all week.

I guess it’s up to us to decide what we want from it :wink:

Can’t wait for new eog - will prob be a few months tho

1 Like

Do we get something easier to read than The Great Gatsby?

:sweat_smile:

Maybe a piece from one of SC salespages!

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Could probably read from a dictionary and still be fine :joy:

1 Like

Will probably come after the EoG update which I’m gonna guess will be early to late summer

1 Like

QTKS and Limitless ETA on Thursday, as seen here: Q Module Pack #15: SYNERGY - Available Now + Upcoming Releases

25 Likes

Finally! It arrives!

2 Likes

Wonder where has the direction for Limitless went. Would be waiting eagerly till Thursday.

3 Likes

Now that they dropped the Synergy customs, I’m just waiting for them to drop EOG and HoM then I can create customs that could last 2 or 3 years without even thinking switching subs. The year 2025 is going to be a year of crazy manifestations for a lot on people on the forum.

13 Likes

Same, big potential for limitless in my stack!

4 Likes

Now we can expect the same synergistic solutions in main titles which will greatly amplify their potency.

This module pack wasn’t created only to let us stuff more goodies into our customs but also to allow us to benefit from those synergistic solutions.

Great future ahead indeed.

5 Likes

Please Sex Mastery X after Limitless drops

3 Likes

Anyone knows if they said anything about a new Mind’s Eye? I don’t know if they released it already or if that’s even planned.

2 Likes

I asked the question long time ago…but never got any response…I guess it is too early to say anything about it…probably they are planning on the upcoming new limitless…maybe when they receive enough data/reviews from New Limitless…they will work on it
later… :grinning:

1 Like

I am guessing the one after New Limitless will be Beyond Limitless ?or something new that we never heard of it ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

“Mind’s Eye is in early development, still conceptualizing.”
This was in March 15.

6 Likes

We’re still in MYSTERIES subseason.
And Minds Eye wasn’t listed.
But New Limitless wasn’t either.
So it’s not in the official time-line, but we know, SubClub is always good for a surprise.

2 Likes

48h before tentative limitless drop.

See you tomorrow.

6 Likes

Waiting for this upgrade

2 Likes

Will we be seeing any physical or healing related to NSE?

I know we have NDE but nothing for the other eehh parts of the body. NSE in terms of physical shifting, healing, I don’t believe there is any NSE incorporate into that. NPHE/ NPH-- new physical experience/ New Physical Healing Experience.

I notice with NSE the shifts are so quick and powerful and would love to that with physical healing and performance .

What’s currently available is not shabby at all and I’ve seen some impressive stuff even with limited exposure to WB, LOTs, and BDLM and of course curious to see how NSE could be applied to this.

1 Like