Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

LB sounds like a great recon neutralizer and result enhancer, especially for social and seduction subs.

4 Likes

What makes you say that?

Personally, I don’t think any one sub can “neutralize” recon from another sub.

Maybe the root cause for the difficulty in processing one sub can be addressed by the scripting of another sub, and as such make the processing/recon settle more quickly.

I wouldn’t call that neutralization tho. More synergy. And honestly more on an individual basis than as a general statement.

However, I will give you that difficulty processing a social/seduction sub could be helped with some LB in the stack.

Honestly, I think LB, as a sub focused around love (imo the essential energy of life/the universe/reality as a whole), is a universally helpful sub to run and synergizes with ANY stack, as mentioned above by Saint.

5 Likes

Is the aura of love similar to LBFH ? or is it different ?

My perverse nature lol

Lack or low levels of self-love, self-acceptance, and doubting yourself is something that is the most detrimental to our belief system, and its shifting is the axis of the self-development propelled by subs.

LB address the aforementioned issues.

4 Likes

No argument here. Agreed.

Just on top of that here is a thing that all great mind have (@Luther24 ) which is a quasi spiritual believe that they are limitless beings. I don’t know if it is a consequence of high self love.

2 Likes

Don’t know to be honest because at the end of the day the brain still has to process script regardless of which product it is and that still requires energy.

1 Like

Results after 1 full loop of NEW Love Bomb. Writing this post 3 hours of running it:

1. Full and natural relaxation into the self.
  2. Full acceptance of oneself.
  3. Full acceptance of others and their being.
  4. Massive reduction in criticism of self and others. Even when others are critical of people they meet, there is acceptance and understanding in hearing their complaints.
  5. Sage wisdom regarding the current surroundings. Whether the weather be too warm, the food not being up to my standards or anything else I come across.
  6. No need to change others. A gradual change in the loving of myself and everyone.
  7. Love is a natural state of being. In fact the opposite is the unnatural. Many times we think that it is difficult to love. But it is more difficult to hate. It is only easier to be hateful, angry, sad and so on because it has become a habit.
  8. Self-confidence is rising.
  9. Can feel the twinkle in my eyes when I give others a smile.
  10. If you want to feel like yourself, run the NEW Love Bomb. You will wonder why you felt any other way about Your Self.
35 Likes

Thankyou @Lion

I guess its still early days i am keen to know how the aura of lb is different from lbfh.

2 Likes

When the sales page of NEW Love Bomb is updated tomorrow, am sure it will help clear it up.

1 Like

Which Love Bomb? New Love Bomb is not out yet

1 Like

It’s in the downloads. Sales page hasn’t been updated.

2 Likes

Lol de fuk

1 Like

The file is out. Sales page isn’t updated yet:

1 Like

Lol omg

2 Likes

Glad it’s my listening day

Most of these results I had before the New Love Bomb through spiritual workings.
Nice to know that it’s available for others now. :slight_smile:
And really nice write down. It’s like a checklist for me to recognize what’s happening.

I am really curious about the sales page to see what else to look for.

:pray: :heart:

3 Likes

I am guessing this new version has a spiritual element to it …I just decided to run it next cycle…then I seems to get this presult,having some insight of universal love and seeing deeper layers of things…feeling a bit like Rom and CWoN…. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, well.

Let’s see how it goes.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for Love across all the spectrum of Love.

Spiritual Universal Unconditional
Altruistic, Collaborative, Familial, Societal
Romantic, Spicy, Intimate.

Paint it all in tones of Love.

3 Likes