Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

We’re about to do things a bit different due to some extenuating circumstances. We’re still working on the copy, which is very indepth, but rather than delay Love Bomb for another day, we’re going to soft launch it. You’ll be able to download it soon, but the copy will be released (hopefully) tomorrow.

Q is currently processing the new version, then we’ll release.

31 Likes

Hyyyyyypppeeee!!!

Will the core also be updated today/tomorrow?

1 Like

Yes, if you really want to create a custom sight unseen in regards to copy.

6 Likes

I would swear I’m getting preresults with this. Getting way more dm’s than usual. Somethings kicking in, though I must admit to having done a few loops of the new HS.

1 Like

Let’s go to space…

As promised, the new version is now available for download. If you’ve purchased this in the past, it’ll be in your account within the next few hours. NOTE: The copy still reflects the original version, as this is a SOFT LAUNCH. The new copy will be available by tomorrow night:

Love Bomb Box

35 Likes

I’m confused. Is it available now or will it be available in a few hours.

the file name says Mar 2023

3 Likes

If your file name is updated, then it’s ready for download.

5 Likes

Guys read what he says here before you go oh it says 2023 on it…

If you have purchased it before meaning can download it without purchasing it then wait a “few” hours… if you are newly purchasing it then it should be available to download

3 Likes

Ok I see it now. Mar 2024. Thanks.

5 Likes

The update script is still running, albeit quite slow. Please be patient if you’ve purchased Love Bomb in the past. If anyone has initial impressions, post them here for now. I’m confident that everyone is going to enjoy what we’ve created.

15 Likes

Is it a good idea to pair this with an alpha sub like Ascension, for more balance?

It will stack with pretty much EVERYTHING, and is intentionally designed for this.

21 Likes

So running it solo should not lead to alpha issues?

No, quite the opposite. The copy will explain everything. Not trying to be secretive at this point since it’s out, but it’s a rather nuanced (yet easy to understand) title and I want to wait until the copy is complete before really giving out details.

The main verse from the single explains the concept in its simplest form. You become the “love alpha,” who not only understands how to accept and express deep love for yourself and others, but also become a channel or leader for others to learn how to do the same, simply by interacting and being around you.

29 Likes

Purchased new 1 hour ago :slight_smile:

Will make my first loop during the next 24 hours.
Previously, I only have had experience with the Love Bomb aura via Genesis.

That’s awesome, because I just ran 5 min of KHAN Total Breakdwon, 3 min of Khan Black 4 and 3 min of Diamond 10 hours ago.

1 Like

Okay okay. Am on a washout and I gotta try the NEW Love Bomb.

Also will update my Love Bomb + Love Bomb for Humanity Cores custom when the LB Core gets updated.

Revelation of Heart
  1. Love Bomb for Humanity Core
  2. Love Bomb Core
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Depths of Love
  5. Love Without Attachment
  6. Path of Forgiveness
  7. Strength of Gentleness
  8. Empath
  9. Way of Understanding
  10. Mercy Protocol
  11. Virtue Series: Hope
  12. Faith Unyielding
  13. Song of Joy
  14. Enchanting Smile
  15. Joie de Vivre
  16. Lineage
  17. Dynasty
  18. Auric Overdriver
  19. Divine Will
  20. Mosaic

It has been my best custom so far in terms of results and am sure the updated Love Bomb Core will elevate it to the next level.

Will there be a New Love Experience Core? I rememeber someone discussing this before. Not sure if it is official.

15 Likes

Decided to run the loop as an early birthday gift and I have a few initial impressions.

• A lot more chill than OG. I don’t feel soft like I did in the OG. Not saying I was weak just saying I lost my edge lol. Still have my edge.

• I have an everything is going to be alright mindset.

• Loving the present moment and just accepting my flaws and strengths as a whole. I am turning 30 at midnight eastern time so I’m a little introspective right now.

• Not overly emotional about anything in fact I seem to have a boost in emotional control.

• Obviously a strong self love feeling.

• I genuinely feel very happy right now.

• I can already tell this aura can be effective haha haven’t noticed anything yet but I just have a feeling.

24 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear, OG had all up in my feels like without control :sleepy:

I like the sound of a Alpha Love Bomb :heart::grin:

5 Likes