Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Good question. Idk maybe we will get an answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alchemist isn’t updated.

Scroll to the top of this thread to the first post and look at the list. If the subliminal isn’t listed, it isn’t updated to NSE yet (which includes the rewrite from scratch).

5 Likes

My bad; will it be getting a rework :stuck_out_tongue:

The list @FireDragon posted is the schedule for the next planned updates.
So for mystery subseason, Alchemist is on the shortlist.

2 Likes

All titles will get the rework.

But am curious. Is it not clear that all titles will be upgraded to NSE? We get that question asked quite frequently. Something along the lines of “will so and so title be updated to NSE?”

The answer is that if it isn’t updated yet, it will be. But it could take time since each title need to re
-written.

4 Likes

Wanted Black just received an implementation of NSE. Some of the newer released titles met the same fate such as LBFH.

Other titles, older ones, got a complete rework, from scratch. Box art, copy write, script and all. Such was my question: will Alchemist be transmuted into a whole new one.

Forget that I asked :slight_smile: slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok gotcha.

But I am not being aggressive here. I was genuinely curious since I was wondering why the question was being repeated with different titles.

As for Wanted Black and Love Bomb for Humanity, even if their NSE updates weren’t as massive as other titles, they still involved rewrites and a good amount of work. NSE scripts have an altogether different structure as compared to the previous versions and hence require manual rewrites according to the way Saint talked about it.

Anyways, I hope Saint or Fire replies to your question. Or maybe we get the answer when the product is updated.

5 Likes

Alchemist is slated for a total rework.

37 Likes

We’re about to do things a bit different due to some extenuating circumstances. We’re still working on the copy, which is very indepth, but rather than delay Love Bomb for another day, we’re going to soft launch it. You’ll be able to download it soon, but the copy will be released (hopefully) tomorrow.

Q is currently processing the new version, then we’ll release.

31 Likes

Hyyyyyypppeeee!!!

Will the core also be updated today/tomorrow?

1 Like

Yes, if you really want to create a custom sight unseen in regards to copy.

6 Likes

I would swear I’m getting preresults with this. Getting way more dm’s than usual. Somethings kicking in, though I must admit to having done a few loops of the new HS.

1 Like

Let’s go to space…

As promised, the new version is now available for download. If you’ve purchased this in the past, it’ll be in your account within the next few hours. NOTE: The copy still reflects the original version, as this is a SOFT LAUNCH. The new copy will be available by tomorrow night:

Love Bomb Box

35 Likes

I’m confused. Is it available now or will it be available in a few hours.

the file name says Mar 2023

3 Likes

If your file name is updated, then it’s ready for download.

5 Likes

Guys read what he says here before you go oh it says 2023 on it…

If you have purchased it before meaning can download it without purchasing it then wait a “few” hours… if you are newly purchasing it then it should be available to download

3 Likes

Ok I see it now. Mar 2024. Thanks.

5 Likes

The update script is still running, albeit quite slow. Please be patient if you’ve purchased Love Bomb in the past. If anyone has initial impressions, post them here for now. I’m confident that everyone is going to enjoy what we’ve created.

15 Likes