Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Is it a good idea to pair this with an alpha sub like Ascension, for more balance?

It will stack with pretty much EVERYTHING, and is intentionally designed for this.

21 Likes

So running it solo should not lead to alpha issues?

No, quite the opposite. The copy will explain everything. Not trying to be secretive at this point since it’s out, but it’s a rather nuanced (yet easy to understand) title and I want to wait until the copy is complete before really giving out details.

The main verse from the single explains the concept in its simplest form. You become the “love alpha,” who not only understands how to accept and express deep love for yourself and others, but also become a channel or leader for others to learn how to do the same, simply by interacting and being around you.

29 Likes

Purchased new 1 hour ago :slight_smile:

Will make my first loop during the next 24 hours.
Previously, I only have had experience with the Love Bomb aura via Genesis.

That’s awesome, because I just ran 5 min of KHAN Total Breakdwon, 3 min of Khan Black 4 and 3 min of Diamond 10 hours ago.

1 Like

Okay okay. Am on a washout and I gotta try the NEW Love Bomb.

Also will update my Love Bomb + Love Bomb for Humanity Cores custom when the LB Core gets updated.

Revelation of Heart
  1. Love Bomb for Humanity Core
  2. Love Bomb Core
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Depths of Love
  5. Love Without Attachment
  6. Path of Forgiveness
  7. Strength of Gentleness
  8. Empath
  9. Way of Understanding
  10. Mercy Protocol
  11. Virtue Series: Hope
  12. Faith Unyielding
  13. Song of Joy
  14. Enchanting Smile
  15. Joie de Vivre
  16. Lineage
  17. Dynasty
  18. Auric Overdriver
  19. Divine Will
  20. Mosaic

It has been my best custom so far in terms of results and am sure the updated Love Bomb Core will elevate it to the next level.

Will there be a New Love Experience Core? I rememeber someone discussing this before. Not sure if it is official.

15 Likes

Decided to run the loop as an early birthday gift and I have a few initial impressions.

• A lot more chill than OG. I don’t feel soft like I did in the OG. Not saying I was weak just saying I lost my edge lol. Still have my edge.

• I have an everything is going to be alright mindset.

• Loving the present moment and just accepting my flaws and strengths as a whole. I am turning 30 at midnight eastern time so I’m a little introspective right now.

• Not overly emotional about anything in fact I seem to have a boost in emotional control.

• Obviously a strong self love feeling.

• I genuinely feel very happy right now.

• I can already tell this aura can be effective haha haven’t noticed anything yet but I just have a feeling.

24 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted to hear, OG had all up in my feels like without control :sleepy:

I like the sound of a Alpha Love Bomb :heart::grin:

5 Likes

So I literally just accepted and forgave myself for my past mistakes during my 20’s. Even finding something to be thankful for about it, while also not justifying my behavior. A very mature result. Entering my 30’s with a lot less weight on my shoulders is amazing.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire thanks for the indirect early birthday gift haha

To those that have lacked self love like myself their entire lives. I know we have the perfect updated title to remedy that

10 Likes

Just listened to a 5 min loop. While listening:

• I felt a blossoming sense of more kindness towards myself
  • my back started to relax more than usual while lying on the couch
  • I started to feel more empathy over my mom who sprained her back yesterday and only told me about it today
  • slightly regretted the way I reacted to her telling me, being a little critical, and wish I had offered more compassionate words and to do some healing hands on her
  • without judging myself harshly for this slip up, like I usually would, I decided to do the next best thing right now and pray for her healing instead. rather than lose time and energy beating myself up for not doing something right and in the end not doing anything to help her, I am taking the more proactive and loving approach for everyone involved

Overall, 10/10 sub, thank you so much for the early release so I could fit it into my listening day @SaintSovereign @Fire

19 Likes

I can’t wait to read the description for LB and compare it with LBFH, maybe the new version could fit my goals better than LBFH.

2 Likes

Prayer was super heartfelt and emotional for me, which I always aim for but can’t always swing. Felt really in touch with my positive intention and as a result the love flowed and by the end I felt really connected with the intended “listener” of my prayer

Lovely

6 Likes

Just listened to a loop of LB and Sanguine.
For me it’s too early to tell what the results are.
Will journal about it at a later point

:heart::pray:t2:

4 Likes

LB sounds like a great recon neutralizer and result enhancer, especially for social and seduction subs.

4 Likes

What makes you say that?

Personally, I don’t think any one sub can “neutralize” recon from another sub.

Maybe the root cause for the difficulty in processing one sub can be addressed by the scripting of another sub, and as such make the processing/recon settle more quickly.

I wouldn’t call that neutralization tho. More synergy. And honestly more on an individual basis than as a general statement.

However, I will give you that difficulty processing a social/seduction sub could be helped with some LB in the stack.

Honestly, I think LB, as a sub focused around love (imo the essential energy of life/the universe/reality as a whole), is a universally helpful sub to run and synergizes with ANY stack, as mentioned above by Saint.

5 Likes

Is the aura of love similar to LBFH ? or is it different ?

My perverse nature lol

Lack or low levels of self-love, self-acceptance, and doubting yourself is something that is the most detrimental to our belief system, and its shifting is the axis of the self-development propelled by subs.

LB address the aforementioned issues.

4 Likes

No argument here. Agreed.

Just on top of that here is a thing that all great mind have (@Luther24 ) which is a quasi spiritual believe that they are limitless beings. I don’t know if it is a consequence of high self love.

2 Likes

Don’t know to be honest because at the end of the day the brain still has to process script regardless of which product it is and that still requires energy.

1 Like