Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

That would be awesome since am currently running Khan Black.

And possibly Dragon Reborn cause even that title “saves” us.

My guess is Love Bomb upgrade. (the original one not the for Humanity version)

1 Like

I would love that and a Heartsong upgrade. Then again, I would love all the upgrades, Paragon, Regeneration, Elixir (New Healing Experience), Ascension, True Social…

2 Likes

Pretty much.

8 Likes

Oh love bomb upgrade could be it as well.

So many possiblities

It is Jessica Dark :joy: Zero Point Universe Supplemental Information: Character Bios and More

2 Likes

True that the character is called Jessica Dark just as her counterpart is called John Wingliss. But the titles are WANTED, Wanted Black, Seductress and Seductress Dark.

3 Likes

Savior of men is a …

HERO :joy:

1 Like

My first thought was that it’s a screenshot of a new Zero Point Legend

Funnily I had the same idea. Trance is something fitting to vibe.

Only for the cut-off word, to me it rather looks like a “s” because of the small thing in the bottom left corner. Making the last line
“…ses you just wanna save him”

Forgot the night lost in a vibe
Trance that says “you’re alive”
…ses you just wanna save him

Chatgpt gave me this list of words that could fit.
Blesses, Confesses, Progresses, Witnesses, Compresses, Processes, Suppresses, Distresses, Releases, Adresses, Distresses, transgresses, expresses, Encompasses, Possesses, Impresses, Composes, Discusses, Exposes, Oppresses, Compresses

1 Like

Dance mastery 2000, Lost in a trance of dance

3 Likes

Do you wanna know about @Invictus unjournaled customs?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Looks like the edge of a ‘k’ to me.

As in ‘makes you just want to save him’

So, I’d guess it’s ‘[Something] that makes you just want to save him’

That fits with the previous line:
'[Something] that says, “you’re alive.”

Sounds pretty Hero-ey to me.

But, we’ll see.

5 Likes

Youight be onto something. I just zoomed in and compared it to the other s in the picture. It’s not an s.
I eliminated the k before because on my keyboard it has a different shape. But depending on the font, it could very easily be a k.
And your explanation is also very coherent.

1 Like

Love entire forum go detective mode XD. We need a detective subliminal so we can know what subs release before they do.

4 Likes

The font seems to be a modded typewriter. Something like an Andrew Typewriter, but without the patina.

IMO second line starts with an …te, so maybe “mate”? Regarding third line, I agree with @Malkuth, it looks like a k, so “makes”.

Sounds like Heartsong to me.

2 Likes

I would love a Sherlock ZP!

For the hypetrain alone!

1 Like

There’s Time Traveler for that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Damn haha

There are around 91 customs in this list that are made for me :rofl: 3 for my girlfriend, and 1 concept custom that I never made :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

OH trueeee

Sweet Sugar what is that XD

1 Like