Scarlett's Rise From The Ashes

It’s a little hard to tell tbh since the hormones also cause quite a big change to my makeup on a daily basis - think a pubescent teenager lol and that’s me day to day (one moment happy, next crying haha)

I could say though that my thinking changed before I started hormones - and the reason I knew the subs would be good for me was because of that actually. I started to see my ex wife in a different light - i had compassion for what she was going through as my ex and no longer only expected understanding for what I was going through after coming out. I also saw the world very differently - less selfishly I would say. Compassion is definitely one of the biggest takeaways I would say - not that I wasn’t empathetic before, but there’s a difference in my level of care now. I actively look at ways I can help (if I can at all) instead of just getting upset at something going on in the world, now I really wish to help. It’s a really nice feeling actually.

Also I rarely get in arguments anymore, and if I do, they never escalate since I’m always understanding (or at least trying to be) of the other person’s point of view. That is a very welcome change as I was a fiery redhead that’s for sure lol.

8 Likes

Congratulations on your progress and insights!

2 Likes

Hey, @Scarlettphoenix how’s it going?

1 Like

Hey all!

It’s been a while since my last update and that is primarily because I had to drop everything apart from Seductress QV2 as the load was just too much on me while I was also figuring out how to manage my new hormonal makeup.

That being said, Seductress has been going extremely well - i’m really happy with how it has affected how I see myself, and I can definitely tell it has improved the results of the hormone therapy in general.

Now to lately - As soon as I read about Zero Point, I had to try it out & after deciding on Mogul (since I am sick and tired of being broke lol) I have now run Mogul & Seductress together following the instructions of 1 ZP / Rest / 1 QV2 / Rest etc.

I know it’s only early, but I can already feel a HUGE difference.

I couldn’t sleep that well because of the hormonal changes and just stress in general, and since starting ZP, I can barely count to 10 before I’m out and sleeping soundly. Every now and then I wake up & can subconsciously realize what’s going on around me, but I get back to sleep easily. I’m finding it hard to wake up in the morning however, but I’m pretty confident I can break that habit by maybe going to bed a little earlier - especially now I seem to be able to sleep when I need quickly.

Then of course there is the Mogul part of things. Again, it’s early, but I can already feel a shift. Yes, I’ve always been a dreamer & have always had ideas on how to make money that always seem to not work out, but now it seems like my mind is on overdrive constantly looking for smart & effective ways to bring in income streams. I can’t even explain it - I don’t consider myself a very smart girl (hell, I failed math) but I can feel a want to make my life better using smarter avenues than I have ever before. It’s pretty awesome.

Seductress has somehow gotten a boost from ZP too (which to me is strange because the ZP is Mogul [wealth focused] so i’m unsure where this is occurring but i’m happy to accept it lol] - I have a confidence that has popped up out of nowhere and now when I look in the mirror or see myself on camera, I feel great & I want to share that feeling with everybody else. Again, can’t explain it, but I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be otherwise we would have all been doing these things long ago.

So yeah, apart from that, I’ve realized how much I want to keep updating my journal here again & have been pretty strict with the schedule as outlined in the instructions as well - definitely something I would have played fast and loose with before.

So far, i’m absolutely stoked… cannot WAIT for Seductress ZP :wink:

12 Likes

Thank you for following the ZP Listening Instructions. Forget that. Thank you for knowing the ZP Listening Instructions. The number of guys here barging in and trying all sorts of dangerous listening patterns the past 3 weeks have made me go:

Congrats on the results, Scarlett.

6 Likes

Hey, as soon as I saw the instructions I was like “oh damn, I better not fk with these lol” - and it was laid out perfectly to follow easily so I’m not sure what these others are even thinking by ignoring them :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I’ve set up a reminder on my phone calendar so I do it right :innocent::rofl:

1 Like

Lol I remember listening to two subs a day five times in a week just few months back.

I must say it still got me results. I took it with no pain no gain mindset.

4 Likes

Oh same totally… this is a game changer though

Oh… that’s right! People are treating me with so much more respect - like they’re listening to my ideas and some are even coming to me to see what I think about an idea I was just about to suggest! It’s creepy haha but again, awesome & just shows how shifting a few things in our reality can make such a huge difference.

Last little thing that is really huge for someone like me: I haven’t been misgendered once since beginning live-streaming again, and actually I have been getting numerous compliments so that’s just a nice thing all in all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

FINALLY starting to wake up earlier - first 10, then 9, now 8:30! Being able to sleep when I need & have restful sleep at that is super integral to it so I’m so thankful for ZP and the changes its already making in my life!

4 Likes

Side note: lottttts of recon the last few days tho - it does make sense though when I examine why. I haven’t been able to action many of the plans I’ve had buzzing around me head and I think because of this (and the time of year) its been weighing on me heavily. Even just being able to comprehend this though and realize I’m not just sad/depressed is a huge improvement and today is much better already for it :fire:

1 Like

There has been another listening pattern recommended. That is taking 2 days in a row off, so you’d be listening every 3 days rather than every other day. Perhaps that might help.

1 Like

seems to have subsided quite quickly so for now i’m definitely ok with the current pattern, but i’ll definitely keep this in mind if things get any worse, thanks

Tried to figure this out before asking but didn’t think it pertinent to waste any more time since one of you will definitely know:

How does one change the topic title for a journal? Is it possible or should I be requesting a change/move. Only reason i’m asking is because as much as I truly believe that SubClub ARE Lifesavers still :wink: I would instead like my topic to simply be Scarlett’s Rise From The Ashes (since my name is Scarlett Phoenix, it’s pretty apt) :slight_smile:

Let me know if this is possible

1 Like

Trigger Warning:

Dreamt last night the most vivid & real dreams. Didn’t toss & turn through them like usual nightmares etc, but instead was calm, almost in control of the camera but not in control of the dream.

The dreams were terrifying & confronting. One was forcing me (almost Britney fame level style) to face my inner demons and previous indiscretions/wrongdoings & move on/come to terms with them on a very public scale.

The second was even more terrifying in that I was now friends with Britney but was sexually abused in (again) a public setting & feared for my life that they would find out I was trans & all my hard work so far would be undone. It’s a little harder to explain this one since I know how I felt in this dream much more than how to explain with words. All I can say is I hoped they would “do the deed” more than find out about me (obviously still a secret shame that has been bred into me & trained from church & family) - I feared for my life but them finding out about me was more of a terrifying concept at that moment. Crazy but kind of revelatory too.

2 Likes

You can tag a moderator @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher for changing a journal title.

2 Likes

Just type in a reply to this post what you would like the title of your journal to be, and I can change it.

1 Like

Thanks so much @RVconsultant ! I’d love it to be “Scarlett’s Rise From The Ashes”

Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes