Scarlett's Rise From The Ashes

Did you mean stack?

2 Likes

Iā€™m more open to it then previously. I may run The Alchemist in the future although I wish it was more LHP focused

1 Like

What is LHP?

Left Hand Path commonly referred to as the Occult.

1 Like

I think you can steer it anyway you want.

2 Likes

Right on mate!

@Scarlettphoenix at the risk of repeating myself, I would encourage you to read about Dragon Reborn. No rush. Iā€™d say just read and have a think.

Good point. Have a think about it.

Personally DR is my main one. Then at some point, it will be secondary. Itā€™s been a bumpy ride, but the results have been worth it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Omg yes! I mean, I was always into She-Ra more but same same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds amazing from what Iā€™ve read. For now Iā€™m going to stick to my current path, but itā€™s going to be top of the list if/when any boundaries arise to my success. Thanks again :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Monday SubClub!

Feeling fantastic these last few days! Have been very strict about going to bed earlier than midnight (my usual pass out time) and have been waking up earlier too (around 7-8:30 at the latest which is much earlier than my usual 10:30am or later). Watched the sunrise here yesterday as well which was such a beautiful sight that I havenā€™t enjoyed in a very long time - depression & anxiety is a motherfkr.

Another awesome development is that I have been excited to wake up and get things done. Like, if Iā€™m sitting around watching tv or if iā€™m lying in bed too long, something stirs in me and kind of like kicks my ass to get going. Itā€™s an amazing feeling! Iā€™m breezing through my coursework as well for my studies and Iā€™m just becoming more and more confident & happy (a relevant term to the situation & subject I know but still) with each passing day.

I was a little worried about putting Seductress & Stark together, as previously Stark had pushed my masculine side (working out more, charisma with the ladies, becoming assertive etc) but honestly they seem to be working together brilliantly. I look in the mirror and am still like ā€œugh get outta here male looks & body hahaā€ but itā€™s a different feeling - now itā€™s more ā€œyeah thatā€™s me, but it wonā€™t always be, and right now youā€™re still killing it girlā€ which is just phenomenal for my mental health :smiley:

Hope youā€™re all having a wonderful day so far! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure this is a significant change! Remember to thank yourself when you look in the mirror!

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a while but I am stoked to report that April 1st will forever go down in history as the day this girl got her hormones prescribed to her! Only onward and upward from here!

Also, a huge result from Seductress is my body proportions have begun changing even before hormones entered the chat :wink: My waist has slimmed, my hips are more pronounced, my chest has softened (if it can be called that lol) to represent a more feminine figure and my shoulders have come in more. When they say that you can have your ideal body, they werenā€™t kidding!

Also, my makeup skills have improved out of kind of nowhere (coz I mean, apart from a few tutorials a little while back I havenā€™t really learnt anything new by myself) and my skin, nails & lips are softer/stronger etc. Again, without hormones, this is a life changer!

Lastly, The new Limitless Exec is doing wonders at kicking my ass when Iā€™m procrastinating and gets me moving or learning or being productive for my future, and Stark Ultima is doing a great job at helping me achieve notability around the new communities which I am now apart from as a voice who will not be silent re the oppression and hatred we too often face.

So yup, thereā€™s my update. Hope all are well this Easter :hatching_chick::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Iā€™m happy for you! Thank you for posting this!

4 Likes

I concur with @RVconsultant. Very glad to see you embracing your authentic self.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! Iā€™m now 4 days on hormones and along with the subs, am feeling better than I ever have before! So excited for my future - and of course will keep yall updated :sparkling_heart::fire: This Phoenix is RISING!!

6 Likes

Hey there,

Howā€™s The Seductress treating you lately?

Really well! Nothing much more to report than the last time, but thatā€™s not a bad thing, just that things are continuing the same way as above :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Right on!:+1:

Has Seductress changed your thinking?

As in what changes have you noticed in how you think about the world, yourself, others?

Any changes in your feelings or your emotional reactions to things?

1 Like

Well thing didnt fall off track so that a good

1 Like

Wow wow wow is all I have to say since my last update.

I run the subs on silent literally half the time now because any more is overkill (headaches and pure exhaustion) and just wow. My thinking is hyper focused on my future, how to achieve my goals (set goals as well of course) and how to eliminate whatever is standing in my way of getting there. My skin is super smooth, my hair is growing much more luxurious and strong (and yes some of this is attributed to the hormones Iā€™m taking but this had begun before I started them also).

On top of this, I had an urge to try out Womenā€™s Ascension instead of Stark with Seductress, and simply put, this changed everything again! With Stark I was always being pushed to livestream, form connections with other livestreamers, think about helping others get to where they needed to get, but in the end, especially since the world is very cruel for us trans women, it kept pushing me into a limelight Iā€™m just not ready for yet, and I wanted to instead focus on building something great as a foundation while I got my guts together to be able to stream and be proud of who I am again. To say I was disappointed and hurt by what people Iā€™d previously helped rise to stardom said and did once I came out is an understatement.

So Stark was out and Ascension was in, and just wow. It was exactly what I needed - a renewed focus on me, my health, my strengths, my dreams and working with those closest to me who share my aspirations. Oh and my spending habits have become solely focused on what will help me get to where I want now and in the future, not just retail therapy like it was for so long!

Now, Iā€™m still helping people - I think itā€™s in my dna so thereā€™s no getting away from that - but now itā€™s on my terms and Iā€™m feeling more fulfilled every time I complete a project (especially since I ainā€™t cheap anymore lol)

Hope this helps somebody who might have been thinking about either Seductress or Ascension.

xoxo

7 Likes