SargeMaximus: The Trial (Primal Solo)

K I’m going to continue my primal solo starting Monday. Same as last week: 4 days (monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) and see.

It feels like results are on the cusp but it also simultaneously feels like my results thus far are as good as it gets. Another week will solidify it for me.

I just don’t feel very empowered in these subs, lots of limiting thoughts and defeatist and some downright fatalistic. Also some realizations about reality that are not pleasant at all and I’d be happier and more motivated not knowing.

I know the case has been made in the past that subs stir up beliefs you have deep in your mind and that may be true, but I had results before this so again that doesn’t make any sense. How can you be full of limiting beliefs and still get results and then destroy (supposedly) those limiting beliefs and get no results?

On the other hand, I’ve also been slowly taking more necessary action like exercising even when I haven’t had time to go to the gym using my dumbell at home.

But on yet another hand (yes these subs have given me another hand :stuck_out_tongue: ) it just feels stale and flat. There’s bo spark between my interactions with women like there used to be, I’m getting into arguments with them or calling them out on shit instead of seducing (pics below) and what does that accomplish? Nothing! So why do it? It’s like I’m trying to be all macho but macho doesn’t work for me so it’s a useless thing to do.

I don’t know. We’ll see how this week goes.

Because working through these limiting beliefs is not an entirely unconscious process as it often manifests in dreams or “worse-than-baseline results” or other reconciliation symptoms consciously. For example, when you imagine that the subs makes you question why you only attract 5s and 6s because you deserve much better, it seems natural that you begin to behave towards 5s and 6s differently, maybe even weird, for a period of time until you worked through that, right? As I mentioned above this is only temporary and decided on by your own mind. There are many ways to help that process, for example journaling about those inner beliefs and feelings that come up, taking longer washouts, switching to a lesser dense sub (like you did) and just continuing taking action (including not switching titles). After going through that process, you should not only see your vibe coming back but it will also set the foundation for you being better at attracting higher quality girls. Or maybe you will have developed a new vibe which is more suitable for 7s and 8s (and simultaneously 5s and 6s if you so desire). The possibilities are endless.

Was this clearer?

No, you misunderstand. What I’m wondering is: IF I have such limiting beliefs, how did I get results before?

It’s not like I’ve never had a 7 or 8 before. They are just rare. But I have and it wasn’t all that different than a 5-6. Just normally I attract the 5-6 but my game is the same.

I don’t really buy that, as I said, if I had such limiting beliefs, I ewould never have gotten any success whatsoever in the past. And this is suspiciously like “you’re to blame for anything that goes wrong, while the sub is to praise for anything that goes right” Not a position I endorse or respect.

Damn now I’m thinking I should use Primal Seduction once again. I keep reading the sales page and it sounds like exactly what I want more or less. Since Primal is in it, it just makes sense no? Damn why am I so indecisive about this? I’ll sleep on it

2 Likes

You did get results but limited ones, otherwise you would not be here looking to “attract higher quality girls”, right?

Pretty much every limitation starts in the mind.

What are you trying to say here now?

You don’t need to change to attract higher quality girls? This is a limiting belief.

Primal / Primal Seduction is intended to work on your inner game. If you are just looking for manifestation of higher quality girls only, get an Ultima custom focused on that.

I totally get you on that when you want to objectively measure the subliminal. However, endorsing such beliefs for the period you are using the subs would actually help you see better results in the first place.

This here is concerning too. The question pre-supposes you have a problem with women and creates an inception that you do. This could be why my results end when I use the subs.

A better question would be “how come women are so attracted to you? What makes you better than other men for the women you desire?” you see the difference in pre-suppositions? One comes from a pre-existing problem the other comes from a pre-existing solution. Not to mention that the one quoted above CREATES a problem. It literally tells the user they have difficulty seducing women. Not empowering at all.

Yes but now that these so called limiting beliefs are being eradicated my results with women stop cold? How does that make any sense?

SaintSovereign said these subs don’t change who you are. So what are YOU saying?

What I’M saying is I don’t need to change into something I’m not, rather, I need to become MORE me. I already have a natural ability to seduce women (obvious by my success before) the key is to DOUBLE DOWN on what works, not try to re-invent the wheel.

That’s not to say an ultima is a solution either, because as you pointed out: I’d just get more of my current level. But I need to go deeper into my vibe, not try to change into something different. I don’t think you understand the subtle difference.

No idea what you mean by this.

1 Like

Sales Pages :slight_smile: the first rule of marketing is to sell someone a dream. Not clear how long you have been using primal perhaps use it for a whole month see how it goes for you. If your not seeing an increase in your dating/laid responses switch to PS. Like I said before I feel that primal is the one that best suits you but you know better.

Sarge are you living in a city or a town ?. Big cities with a higher population means you will be exposed to more women which in turn equates to a more active dating life. My dating life was very active when living in the big cities like London. Then i later switched to a town in balkans where the population was small dating was difficult there. Later I moved to another country another city where i was exposed to more beautiful women. Which made my dating life easier again.

I don’t know how it is in the USA as I only there for a short period. In europe even though i am descent looking guy. I am more attractive to hot women in certain countries in scandanavia and slovakia then some countries in west europe.

1 Like

Glad to hear that my country Slovakia has hot women :).

2 Likes

My guess is the subs are very much written like this- Presupposing success. If you listen to the libertine supercharger, guided meditation, (included with libertine ultima)… the lady says audible things very much in accord with these afformations.

2 Likes

Ok well I was quoting Saint so what do I know…

@TheBoxingScientist i live in a big city, over a million people

Just so long as they don’t mislead you I’m cool with that, but if they do there’s no guarantee they telling the truth about anything at that point

Open a support ticket about that.

Personally I think SaintSovereign just gave an example and the subs are far more more carefully written than we can imagine.

You are in the process of working through these and experiencing reconciliation.

I already went into that above:

I am not sure this is 100% correct, but at least this give a very clear answer to your question. What are you not understanding?? Just read my post above again.

Subliminals are not changing your inner core. Even if I run Primal Seduction, I will never become Johnny Depp. If anything I will become more me, as the sub is not projecting their notion of what a primal man should be but works with my subconscious by asking questions, but this obviously will lead to a lot of changes.

In my opinion, one definitely needs to go through a lot of changes in his seduction style when one wants to attract higher quality girls. What works for 5s and 6s will not necessarily work with 9s/10s.

But in the end, it is not me but your own subconscious deciding that. I have run subs like Khan that does include the whole script of Mogul without me having any sort of interest in following wealth and never got a problem. You are just experiencing reconciliation currently in my opinion, which will subside and is only temporary.

3 Likes

Again i have no experience of online dating however when i use to do street approaches, approaches in venues, gyms shops etc. My approaches were a strong demonstration of my qualities which resulted in hot women wanting to meet up with me. The sheer confidence i showed was like a secret way of communicating to her and making her want to see me because she loved confident men.

However there were really hot women i met who respected my confidence, however i had a few characteristics that fell short of what they really wanted so I moved on. So it did boil down to a numbers game when meeting hot women.

So what i am saying is that it might just be that these hot girls your meeting online, feel that you fall short of a few qualities that they are looking for. Hence you getting ghosted…thats not a problem with you i think its just the way it is.

The issue is I’ve been messaging 7’s and up online. So maybe it takes a while before results? Because I’m not talking to 5/6’s.

Yes that’s what I want.

I don’t know if that’s true. My style isn’t using techniques or “tricks” but being genuine and “myself” without compromise. If that doesn’t work then the only alternative is to NOT be myself and compromise which I don’t think is very alpha regardless.

I hope you’re right. Should I just take another washout then? Finishing my Primal loop atm.

And if the subs don’t fix that there’s no reason to use them. Because what you’re saying is I’m already at my peak and nothing can be done to improve.

With or without subs there are specific women who i will never beable to shag like those hot ones who love to have their own private tables at a night clubs. The kind of men who appeal to them are club promotors, DJs.

I aint got a chance in hell pulling super models as they probably only hangout with fashion promoters and those who organise auditions.

However i have a much better chance to pull hot women who have specific interests that are similar to mine.

1 Like

Yeah I never said I expected to get every hot girl, or every girl regardless of her looks for that matter.

I do expect to get some hot girls tho or there’s no point

1 Like

What other ways of meeting hot women do you feel comfortable with ?. To meet such women i feel you need to put yourself out there in everyway possible and not just online dating.

1 Like

I approached hundreds of women in the past. It doesn’t work. There are plenty of what I consider hot Women online. I have had sex with a few hot women from online dating in the past. It’s not impossible so surely a subliminal that works can work with that.

I go out regularly to do sales and errands. Plenty of opportunities for women to approach me. But I won’t approach as it’s a waste of time

1 Like

Perhaps the founders ? the moderators can guide Sarge ? @RVconsultant ?. sorry if i am putting you on the spot. What can you suggest ?.

By the way everyone i know Sarge from a previous life in another subliminal forum. The staff and the founders were not really helpful to him there. I just want him to succeed with all my heart.