SargeMaximus: The Trial (Primal Solo)

They did funnily enough. I got way to engrossed in the PUA daygame/nightgame stuff. It made me weird and perhaps put women off. Years later i seemed to have lost that vibe that made women approach me. Then i experimented with a few products from different companies. Wanted seemed to work for me but it just made me way to laid back so i stopped using it. A product from a competitor which was a four stage program seemed to work well too. However it pushed me way to far into the dating spectrum and I devoted little time for work.

Emperor seems to be the only product for me that is balanced it brings out my natural self.

Well if you find that SC products donā€™t work for you, there are other vendors out there that make dating products that you can perhaps experiment with.

2 Likes

Does Wanted have an aura in it? What youā€™re describing sounds like what I want (heh) but I keep discounting it because I thought itā€™s only for looks maxxing, which I do already.

An aura does seem to be missing for me tho. And I canā€™t use ultimas because I can only use headphones, which is frustrating.

But yeah, bringing out my natural self is exactly what I want too, but whenever I read emperor sales description I get so turned off.

As for other vendors, I canā€™t really speak to that, forum rules and all. But from what Iā€™ve tried in the past, it was hit and miss

Did some door knocking today. $200 in less than 2 hours. Pretty standard at this point.

In person Iā€™m noticing some respect from males and some attraction from older females. Online manifestations, however, have pretty much dried up and my ā€œgameā€ isnā€™t working. I really donā€™t like the ā€œapproachā€ paradigm. If you can pick between approaching or getting approached by hot women, why would anyone pick approach? Iā€™d much rather be the chooser. Itā€™s a position of power, which is why men are at a disadvantage by default when approaching.

I also see why itā€™s so beneficial to have a stack. Primal definitely feels more bare bones. Primal Seduction just does more. It manifests women at the very least. The vibe, however, doesnā€™t seem to be there. When I stopped subs entirely a few weeks ago that was what I noticed first when it came back. Women were responding to me and I was able to make shit happen. Not so atm.

Wanted has an aura for me its a hit and miss it works one day then may not work the next day. Then suddenly works again its not consistent.

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s unfortunate

My personal experience is none of the aura products are consistent from SC. I really dont bother with aura products anymore. I have stuck with either emperor or stark.

1 Like

What is the difference between the two of them regarding alpha feeling? I read many times that Stark is not much Alpha of alpha and Emperor is very much alpha on the other hand.

In my book both are ā€œalphaā€ subs but alpha in their own way. Stark is the talkative persuasive archetype who can influence those around him with his spoken words.

Emperor can do the same as Stark but the fundamental difference is he is more serious yet can still be charismatic. He is also more intense which might create more polarity with those around him.

Make no mistake both are alpha based. I use alpha as a label. Really there is no such thing as an alpha.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s unfortunate. Most of my game is based on my vibe

I am seeing one girl right now so i am no longer approaching multiple women no longer have the need for auras.

2 Likes

There are alot of things out there i believe can help create a nice vibe. Everything from yoga going for a meridian massage to physical sports. Literally anything that can get you out of your head wiil work. Its just a matter of experimenting and see what works for you.

I work out. Hopefully thatā€™s enough. Not into yoga or sports or massages

Visited my Grandma today. Itā€™s been a year since my Grandpa passed away. My Mom was there and later on my Aunt and female cousin came over.

One thing that struck me is how automatically I was holding frame I think. Like, my Grandma likes to try and dominate verbally, my Mom is the same, well this time I was vocally rebellious. My Grandma was saying some religious things I didnā€™t agree with and I had no problem saying so. Also, when I was leaving, sheā€™s like ā€œGrab some water for your tripā€ well, I already had filled up my water jug and since we were in the same room as everyone else, I said ā€œOh I already did, without asking permissionā€ which got a gasp from my cousin who is female.

Liking this aspect of Primal.

3 Likes

Girl messaged me on bumble last night but wasnā€™t my type. Another girl that messaged me on badoo who is my type ghosted me once we took the convo off the app

Edit: oh yeah and my libido is off the charts. Couldnā€™t even edge without cumming yesterday and the day before

2 Likes

Experiencing the same

2 Likes

@SargeMaximus i really think primal suits you for your chosen archetype. It will make you highly sexually charged which is great fir pulling young hot women.

2 Likes

Yes so far it does seem to be working well. More matches online for example and it feels relaxed and natural with regards to my personality and expression.

Iā€™m considering running Primal Seduction solo next week to see a direct comparison between the two. If this week has shown me anything itā€™s that Heartsong may have been dampening the last stack as far as my goals are concerned

2 Likes

God damnit is it ever hard to eat healthy. Iā€™m 1920 calories and 107g of protein into the day and only halfway to my daily goals. Itā€™s not just the cooking, you gotta clean everything too and I have no idea how anyone normal with a work schedule can possibly eat as much as I do to put on weight.

Iā€™m seriously suspecting most guys must be on steroids because Iā€™m still relatively skinny despite shoveling food down my throat every few hours. Some guy with a desk job? Forget it, there wouldnā€™t be enough time, especially if youā€™re eating healthy

1 Like

3 matches on bumble today and all expired without the girl messaging me. Still got a ways to go it seems.

If i was you i would not waste any further time with PS. From the sounds of it and what i know of you primal is working fine. The longer you use it the stronger the effects are.

Too many people dabble ! and seem to drift away from their goals when they see a new product. Dont get me wrong i was one of them.

1 Like