SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Then there is nothing to worry.
Just adapt this new schedule and see how it works
4 days of exposure i.e. 1 loop of qv2 subs and 3 days break.
U are getting results now don’t ruin it with unnecessary exposure otherwise when u will take washout later. Its experience is horrible :rofl::rofl:.
Keep it up man. :smile::+1:

1 Like

Think this one is more your current beliefs meeting the sub.Dont think its recon yet.

2 Likes

Usually takes a couple of weeks for the subconcious to play nice and find a neutral ground :rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

Your subconcious is being introduced to new programming thats different from your normal.It will push back at first till it starts to accept it.

2 Likes

Essentially this but your just getting started

Ok that makes sense. It’s almost like I feel like I have to do something different than normal to get results. So I’m doing what I think is necessary like chatting up my barber. So out of character, he usually chats me up.

I thought that he was using this sub for a while lol :rofl:

Nope,his first loop.Thats why i said was normal.If was after a a month and he was still getting it,then would definitely be recon xp

1 Like

I’ve literally only done one loop of PS and one loop of Paragon the night before.

He was using other sub though he took 7 days break. Its enough i think. I am still not experienced with washout :woozy_face: @Meng123

1 Like

The new tech can sometimes cause more recon cause of less foundation script to cushion the absorption

1 Like

Haha,its not the subs from here.Different washout

I thought Primal Seduction has healing in it. :confused:

Mean ? Wow. He told me 7 day break then what was he referring :no_mouth:. U were active on this thread.
Can u tell me exactly what happened?
@SargeMaximus didn’t listen to any sub till now ig except it was his 1st loop right?

I meant he took 7 days off from the subs he was running from another place.These are his first loops of programs bought from here.

1 Like

Why don’t you ask me buddy?

I have been off subs for 7 days before last night. Before that, I was on another company’s subs. Try and read before you reply to a thread next time :wink:

1 Like

It does but the healing is only healing related to primal seduction.The old tech used to have a more general alpha/healing that was in the foundation script of every program so people who were running stacks were overdosing on it.Now its removed,theres more exposure to the program script instead but can cause a bit more recon because of it.Ie the foundation script was actually slowing down the program script.

Oh i see. …:eyes:

Ok well it is what it is.