SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

Yes but I don’t get it, I’m only using masked. Is it even physically possible to ruin your hearing with masked if you are using it on a low volume? It’s gotta be recon right? Or am I missing something?

It’s definitely possible it’s recon, especially considering the low volume you listen to subs with. I think with a couple days rest it will fade. Maybe even sooner than that but I’d still give it a couple days for everything to settle before listening again.

1 Like

Everyone experiences reconciliation differently, so this may be a tell tale symbol of yours.

1 Like

I think so. It can’t be the volume. There’s just no way. Like I said, unless there is ultrasonic in there, the volume isn’t loud enough to damage an ear drum when I can barely hear it.

1 Like

There’s definitely not ultrasonic in there. I’d give it a few days rest and you should definitely be feeling better.

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant do you guys have any insights to help Sarge?

2 Likes

He just has to take a few days off listening.

1 Like

Selfie here for future reference if anything crazy changes in regards to looks or style

9 Likes

@Ice got my discount code just now but apparently I have to use it within 1-3 business days so what do you think I should buy for future use? I’m thinking Khan or Emperor but I feel both are too extroverted for me. Any titles that help with attraction besides wanted? I don’t want approaching or “get shit done” subliminal. Need more judo

Ayoo @SargeMaximus this is the original post about the discount codes. You don’t have to use it within 1-3 days - it should be a discount code that you have for life. Even works on future customs. So if nothing is standing out to you I’d just hold onto it until you wanna buy another sub.

2 Likes

Oh this is great news, thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s the best part about SubClub elites…it’s the gift that keeps on giving

3 Likes

Been reading some journals and noticed other members are not being moderated as I have been. This kind of bs is not right. That’s all I will say.

There’s no ultrasonic in the masked versions. There’s an Ultrasonic in Executive and Paragon Ultima, but it’s REALLY quiet. That being said, you might want to listen to those on speakers instead.

This is inaccurate – you can use it whenever you want, as many times as you want (well, once per purchase).

1 Like

That’s where the confusion comes in I think. I think the spirit of the sentence means the code will be issued within 1-3 business days lol.
It does sound a bit like the other meaning though the way its worded.

1 Like

Ah thank you for clearing things up. I’ll use executive and paragon on speakers then. Thanks

Yes exactly. Oh well, it’s sorted now. Thanks

Weird, I was replying to Saint. Not sure why it isn’t showing that.

You were, but it’s my journal and I get notified. I just wanted to thank you for quoting that for Sant to see. Chill

I’m chill. Just noticed that sometimes the little reply thing doesn’t show, and I haven’t found a pattern to it yet.

1 Like

Still matching online with girls who then seem put off by my style of game. I seriously think PS is designed to get the user to change their style to what PS has in mind. Isnt there a program that makes your natural style more effective?