Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Even Ascension requires so much energy. Like insane amounts of energy.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, the lady woke up being extra cuddly and loving to the point of irritation.

15 Likes

Referring to the thread title, this custom is not an ultima? Or is it?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s an Ultima. I overrode the integrity check and forced Q to push it out. Call it creator’s prerogative.

8 Likes

You just made me really comfortable running my Qv2 5 core custom LOL

Looking forward to reading your results with this experimental custom.

1 Like

Don’t follow my lead, ya’ll. Look at the custom I made – see how it’s very tightly focused? You can look at the list of modules and without even looking up the definitions, you can see EXACTLY what I’m attempting to achieve. This is what I’ve been saying about designing a custom. Every module serves the overarching goal, the goals that are defined by the two cores – Sage Immortal and Until the End of Time. If more people would do this, I’d lift some of the restrictions that are placed on Q and Ultima, but sure enough, every time we get a little relaxed, we start getting kitchensink subs and people complaining about not getting results.

This 20 module Ultima is less dense than most people’s 10-15 module Qv2 customs, hence why I’m working on the guide to crafting better customs.

17 Likes

Personally I know I create a lot of kitchen sink customs but I always see results from every custom I have made I just need to be more consistent with listening and taking action.
I also take full responsibility for creating the customs I make and would never blame subclub if I didn’t see results.

3 Likes

Such a cool name

Will Until The End of Time core and or sub potentially be available publicly at any point?

If it does, some of the stuff will be taken out, like O.G. Blue Skies.

3 Likes

Booooooooo :wink: I want it!

Can people with a year on alchemist still get it? :grin::grin:

1 Like

Some forms of irritation can be good.

I wonder if O.G blue skies will be available as a sub or Ultima in the near future?

1 Like

Man everybody here is dying under recon, no need to add a new shiny object for the forum to go crazy again :slight_smile:
Though I must admit with a name like that I wonder what this can be. “Till the end of time” sounds like a James Bond movie title.

3 Likes

Doubtful. We’ve been asking for ages now :joy:

Mr. Sovereign knows stuff we don’t know about it as to why the immense recon it causes

O.G. Blue Skies is too dangerous for wide release, honestly. Until the End of Time’s fate is in the air until I evaluate it more. So far… it’s quite interesting. It’s generating a strong sense of self, peace and calmness. It’s a stillness that’s being interpreted by the people around me as strength.

16 Likes

What made OG Blue Skies so dangerous? I know you said 1 loop put you out of commission for 3 days.

1 Like

I was just about to argue with this statement.

Then I thought, “oh.”

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

The target goal, which I’m not at liberty to disclose publicly. I’m not even sure if it worked the way it was intended to work, though it did manifest some oddly profound results. @RVconsultant can attest to that. He, myself and @DarkPhilosopher are the only three people that ran it at length.

6 Likes

You realize with these vague answer you just make everyone want it even more? :sunglasses:

3 Likes