Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

What made OG Blue Skies so dangerous? I know you said 1 loop put you out of commission for 3 days.

1 Like

I was just about to argue with this statement.

Then I thought, “oh.”

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

The target goal, which I’m not at liberty to disclose publicly. I’m not even sure if it worked the way it was intended to work, though it did manifest some oddly profound results. @RVconsultant can attest to that. He, myself and @DarkPhilosopher are the only three people that ran it at length.

6 Likes

You realize with these vague answer you just make everyone want it even more? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s that “Wanted” air of mystery

1 Like

Well, it’s the truth. There’s a lot of modules and titles we didn’t release due to safety concerns. Paragon Sleep, for example. It’s very effective. Perhaps a bit TOO effective, as it caused multi-day grogginess in everyone who tested it. We made a second version after identifying the issue, but it didn’t work as well as we wanted, so the project has been shelved for now.

12 Likes

Was somebody daring enough to test Paragon Sleep for more than 30 days and see if the grogginess subsides? If not, hit me up.

The grogginess could stem from the activation of a deep cycle of healing (if it is not a direct result of the scripting) and should go away after 30-45 days followed by a long-term increase in energy. At least a similar pattern can be observed when consuming raw molden berries.

But even if that’s case, I doubt this will make it any more releasable lol

5 Likes

Darn it! Paragon Sleep could have been the answer to my sleep problems! :frowning:

Have you tried testing if the other enhancements (such as name-embedding or Solace) could fix the issue?

1 Like

uhh…

not quite everyone.

but I admire your courage.

2 Likes

Did you build & test a 15-min version? :thinking:

1 Like

Really hope this get back on track at some point. Maybe as a booster when LIFE is re-launched.

You only listen to 15 Min and the rest of the 45min you asleep :laughing:

After the first week you may not be able to wake up to continue the test :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@simon this is a good idea! Perhaps a lifecharger variant might avoid the issues.

I would have liked to participate in a test of Paragon Sleep.

I am sure everyone(including me) after testing paragon sleep will come up with our own advanced groundbreaking :stuck_out_tongue: theories :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(that theories even the creator aren’t aware of)and saint has to correct us all with bunch of info wasting his time. I was just imagining the situation “if paragon sleep was realeased” lol

1 Like

I’m in as well if testers are needed

I am In to be tester for “Until the End of Time” !!

Saint, do you see yourself always having recon on a daily basis?

or is there like a threshold that when you pass it , youll never face recon after?

or is it a sub-club thing to always have recon so you cannot escape it

listneing to subs = recon ?

, so its a feature and you cannot escape it

im asking cuz i assume ur very experinced and ur the creator or this website, so would love to hear some thoughts and what you think

cheers

also this

1 Like

or is there like a threshold that when you pass it , youll never face recon after?

or is it a sub-club thing to always have recon so you cannot escape it

listneing to subs = recon ?

recon is a feature, not a bug.

Basically your brain is a well oiled machine that’s main job is to assure your survival, anything that might conflict or risk the status quo , the brain treat it as danger.

And the same way the brain treat unknown bacterias (eliminates them), that’s how the subconcious treat unknown instructions.

It tries to make sense of them, and if they are opposite to what you are right now, it rejects them initially, untill eventually it will accept them (especially with subclub method of questioning).

The process of “untill acceptance” is turbulent, because the mind has conflict , and it deal with this conflict by reconciliation, causing you to question life, headaches or even depression.

But once it’s done, boom! you are a more refined version of Budewr- smarter, stronger, sexier.

We are going through caterpillar stage of changes, and eventually we will end up beautiful butterflies :butterfly: :butterfly:

Or… die in the process :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones: :bomb:

8 Likes

Right now, Paragon Sleep is just too powerful for release, even for testing. I can already imagine the nightmare that would occur if someone accidentally played it while driving, or used it for some kind of nefarious means. We may release an enhanced version of Deep Sleep as a major module, which improves the quality of natural sleep rather than something to help induce sleep.

Possibly…

Everyday basis? No. My recon cycle lasts about 3 days, then vanishes for about 2 weeks. Currently going through a rough day on Until the End of Time. It’s… having a really odd effect on me that I can’t quite put into words, but it seems that the forgiveness module is the source of the recon.

Nah, you won’t always have recon if you stay on the same stack. The recon will occur less and less. Switching your stack up, however, may lead to recon.

16 Likes

To think we aren’t even at peak Ultima+ yet…

1 Like