Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

It’s a core that I scripted for myself. :wink:

7 Likes

I can’t stop laughing imagining that you only included this module to not totally despair when reading some of our ridiculous requests or comments haha

7 Likes

I can’t help but think a bunch of modules were intentionally chosen to deal with people in recon on the forum :smiley:

Also, The Wonder!

Easily my favorite module in the store!

4 Likes

Normally, my customs are 95% original scripting that’s not available on the Q store (because @Fire or myself wrote the scripting), but I wanted to go through the same process everyone else does to help identify issues with the custom building process.

I’ve identified one major issue (in my opinion), which is the lack of tagging and other planning tools to help create the custom since there’s so many options. We’ll work on that in the upcoming months.

As for the custom, the goal was to create something that will help me develop, cultivate and irradiate wisdom and positivity (and firm strength) to assist in my goal in becoming a bold leader throughout the upcoming turbulent societal times.

Day 1 results? THE EXACT OPPOSITE, lol. Ran one loop and I’m EXHAUSTED. I did have an exceptionally vivid dream, but a spam caller woke me up and I can’t quite remember it. Also may be contributing to the exhaustion, since I was in the middle of a REM cycle. Woke up craving pasta (EDIT: and now chocolate chip cookies???), so I bought a huge bowl of it from Jason’s Deli. I’m guessing the body needs energy to pull off the sub’s goals.

I do, however, feel a profound sense of peace within not only my physical body, but what I perceive as my “spiritual” body. There is, of course, a sense of fear and apprehension – primarily revolving around the loss of control over my life due to the subliminal breaking down past beliefs. I’m curious to see how this experience will evolve over time.

The “Until the End of Time” module is exceptionally dense and long (hence why I only included one more core), and addresses issues that I know will cause reconciliation, bit worried about that as we’re in a state of expansion and investment, but there’s also this heightened sense of trust in my own abilities and judgment.

Let’s see how this goes.

22 Likes

Even Ascension requires so much energy. Like insane amounts of energy.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, the lady woke up being extra cuddly and loving to the point of irritation.

15 Likes

Referring to the thread title, this custom is not an ultima? Or is it?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s an Ultima. I overrode the integrity check and forced Q to push it out. Call it creator’s prerogative.

8 Likes

You just made me really comfortable running my Qv2 5 core custom LOL

Looking forward to reading your results with this experimental custom.

1 Like

Don’t follow my lead, ya’ll. Look at the custom I made – see how it’s very tightly focused? You can look at the list of modules and without even looking up the definitions, you can see EXACTLY what I’m attempting to achieve. This is what I’ve been saying about designing a custom. Every module serves the overarching goal, the goals that are defined by the two cores – Sage Immortal and Until the End of Time. If more people would do this, I’d lift some of the restrictions that are placed on Q and Ultima, but sure enough, every time we get a little relaxed, we start getting kitchensink subs and people complaining about not getting results.

This 20 module Ultima is less dense than most people’s 10-15 module Qv2 customs, hence why I’m working on the guide to crafting better customs.

17 Likes

Personally I know I create a lot of kitchen sink customs but I always see results from every custom I have made I just need to be more consistent with listening and taking action.
I also take full responsibility for creating the customs I make and would never blame subclub if I didn’t see results.

3 Likes

Such a cool name

Will Until The End of Time core and or sub potentially be available publicly at any point?

If it does, some of the stuff will be taken out, like O.G. Blue Skies.

3 Likes

Booooooooo :wink: I want it!

Can people with a year on alchemist still get it? :grin::grin:

1 Like

Some forms of irritation can be good.

I wonder if O.G blue skies will be available as a sub or Ultima in the near future?

1 Like

Man everybody here is dying under recon, no need to add a new shiny object for the forum to go crazy again :slight_smile:
Though I must admit with a name like that I wonder what this can be. “Till the end of time” sounds like a James Bond movie title.

3 Likes

Doubtful. We’ve been asking for ages now :joy:

Mr. Sovereign knows stuff we don’t know about it as to why the immense recon it causes

O.G. Blue Skies is too dangerous for wide release, honestly. Until the End of Time’s fate is in the air until I evaluate it more. So far… it’s quite interesting. It’s generating a strong sense of self, peace and calmness. It’s a stillness that’s being interpreted by the people around me as strength.

16 Likes