Goal synergy in your stack or custom

I noticed myself when running my stacks what Saint posted here:

The better goal synergy in my stack the less recon, overload I get, and the more profound and quicker results I experience. Also when moving to another program that contains some elements of the previous one the results caused by those elements tend to be more pronounced.

2 Likes

Any thoughts on that, guys?

i think the 9-11 module approach is so good

super tight and for the better :smiley:
ill make my custom later with 9 modules to serve me better

@Sub.Zero

I’d like to help. Perhaps I’m not understanding. Would you please summarize using other words, what you would like?

I would like more of you to share their experiences with goal synergy in their subliminal usage.

Okay, thank you for clarifying.

As for synergy, I do 2 forms.

1 I make my customs focused.

2 I have specific topics for my listening days. So if I listen to sexual subliminals on Monday, that’s all I listen to. Nothing wealth oriented or anything thing like that.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant that’s a very interesting approach. Any noticeable changes in your results since doing so?

How about having specific periods? Say, a wealth-oriented custom for 2-3 weeks and then 2-3 weeks on a sex-oriented custom and going back to the first custom? Saint used to do that with healing customs and “building” customs. Not sure about the duration periods he used though.

1 Like

That is a good point, and yes I do that too.

1 Like

Yes, results are more noticeable and faster.

2 Likes