Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I just call them by their usernames :slight_smile:

Must hurt when someone attacks your work. Kinda hard to take someone serious who makes posts about nonsense, nonsense, nonsense, you can’t hear that anyway when all they have to do is a basic prior art search.

Yes.

Saint and Fire, lol.

It wasn’t really an attack or jab at anyone in particular. Just a reminder to ourselves to remain humble, not to let our heads grow too big.

13 Likes

What have you noticed from Virtue Series: Hope personally?

I am pretty sure you have included it for the same reasons I am considering it

1 Like

Lots of hope, lol. It hit very strongly at times and at other times, lightly. I do think that it helped with what I was dealing with, however.

3 Likes

Ran a 3 minute version of Mind’s Eye ZP (as I’m very familiar with how it feels). It… was remarkably smooth and potent. Some odd differences that I can’t really reconcile, however.

I did experience the Zero Point Perception Shift, but it took quite some time. About two hours after running. If I run the entire 15 minutes, I usually feel it while listening, around minute 7.

I was shocked at how potent it felt, without feeling overloaded (like the full version can seem). Once again, however, I didn’t “feel” it until about 2 hours after listening, while I can feel the 15 minute version immediately. I would expect the OPPOSITE to occur, that the shorter version would be felt immediately, while the longer one would take more time to process.

To those who have the capacity to do so, try three minutes of your stack (do not add more loops, please) and report back.

21 Likes

Do you think it would be acceptable, within the current framework, to go for all 3 ZP subs in a stack in a single day if we are experimenting with 3 minute run times?

Rather than 2 titles on one day, and the 3rd title after a rest day.

2 Likes

Can’t we do the same with the Ascension chamber sub?
Will the effect still around for an entire week?

1 Like

This explains all of the behaviour that follows.

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question. Did you mean trying just 3 minutes of the regular 15 minutes version we all have access to?

Exactly.

2 Likes

I second this question.

But also, for the experiment, i would be happy to listen to only 1-2 subs at 3 mins and then report back.

My next listening day is a “1 sub” day anyway which is the perfect opportunity

1 Like

I thought of a possible reason for this that could be ENTIRY wrong but I would like to share it anyway in case it’s helpful.

A full loop hits you with the same messaging multiple times, so, you might like you “got it” faster than you really did.

It’s like if your math teacher taught you how to multiply 2x3 by making you write out 2x3=6 a few dozen times.

Compare that with the minimal exposure you get to a title by only playing it for 3 minutes…

Your mind would be given the concept, told how it works, but it would not totally get it after just hearing it once, so it would continue to work on it in the background of your subconscious… “sleeping on it” so to speak.

the ZP perception shift that eventually occurs two hours later would be like an epiphany or a random “eureka!” moment that occurs out of the blue, as, after not consciously thinking about it for a while, your brain finally clicks all the pieces together and says OH THATS WHY 2x3=6! out of nowhere.

Just like how you randomly remember the name of the movie you were trying to remember yesterday, and completely forgot about even wanting to know, then it randomly pops into your mind.

Because a shift like that requires more subconscious work to understand and assimilate answers to the question, it may take longer. But because of that work, the changes may perhaps be more permanent than having scripting drilled into you until you feel like you completely understand it.

One other example would be when you study something, ita the difference between summarizing the passage after reading it 20x in a row vs summarizing the passage the next day after having not read it over the last 24 hours. The second case requires more mental effort but shows greater comprehension of the material

5 Likes

Lol what, man have you been running Stark secretly cause that looks like a stark inspired rant

2 Likes

No. And y’all stop asking me this, lol. Running more doesn’t necessarily mean better results.

12 Likes

People ask me offline …

If 5 min per ZP sub is good, and

I can handle 30 min play time, then …

Can I run 6 subs every other day?

:man_facepalming:t2:

:rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I already only run 5 minutes on all subs but I also tested 3 minutes on AC and EoG.

Felt really good. No overload and still great results.

Can also report you don’t notice anything right away. Takes a few hours.

6 Likes

Previously it was - Cut back on the LOOPS

Now - Cut back on the MINUTES :joy:

Looking forward to try 3 minute!!

4 Likes

would it make a difference if you take these 3 minutes and stretch it to a 15min version so the exposure is longer but it still got the strength of 3 minutes? maybe this would be easier for the subconsciousness to process and cause no overload?

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in reading up on this more, I think this is basically diffused vs focused thinking patterns. Research has shown we actually have 2 primary modes of building connections to ideas and solving problems. Less time on ZP might switch us into a diffused pattern of thinking faster.

2 Likes