Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

Your welcome. Thank you for the appreciation.

lol- that captures it exactly.

Yeah-there is a whole messy world of complex processes and emotions that come up, especially when very actively attempting change and even more especially in my experience when running Subliminals of this caliber, so I prefer to journal it and journal publically so that there is nothing for me to hide.

1 Like

I seem to get these narrow windows of having enough mental energy to share.

Yesterday was one of those days when the clouds part and you see that ‘oh my goodness, we’re actually going somewhere’.

But I’m pretty tired on Dragon Reborn sometimes. Need more ‘me-time’ to help deal with the ‘meh’-time.

1 Like

Well thank you then as well for taking the energy to comment and share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Similar to you, I’ve been running 7 minutes each title, LD, Emperor and Stark. The processing seem to be more active, more dreams, more noticeable behavioral manifestation. Yet the recon are stronger too, sleep quality fluctuates, brain fog. The thought of dropping either Emperor or Stark is constantly in my mind. Either my brain resource is not enough to handle three titles, or it finds it difficult to make Ezp and Szp compatible with each other.

The idea of having a long washout is very attractive to me these past few days, I used to have 7-day washout during Q2 and the first couple of cycles of ZP. Then I followed the 5-day recommendation since. I am gonna take a 9-day washout to have a reset too.

2 Likes

Is this recommended by subclub? running 3-5 minutes instead of the full sub

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, but who knows what else Saint is experimenting with :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was recommended as an option. I did it because the full 15-minute loops hit me really strongly as well so thought this would be less recon and allows me to stack more. I can’t run 3 15 minute versions in one day

2 Likes

Been spending very little time on the forum,
I love it here and have just been so involved in other things.
Really looking forward to catching up, creating customs, and journaling some of the intense and great things that have been happening.
Running slow and steady ZP Emperor and Emperor HOM. ZP is completely different, not the day to day experience with how little I run loops and it’s like I keep growing subtly in ways there is no going back from but that’s stacking and compounding over time. As long as I’m willing to keep stepping out into uncertainty.

3 Likes

Hey man can you add some clarity on your stack? Would love to hear your perspective on stacking Emperor with HOM :slight_smile:

So basically, adding HOM is adding this element of expanding the ways in which I’m progressing at work.

So on Emperor I’ve just work harder to be more effective at what I currently do and then attempt to look for where I can take on more responsibility for direct financial gain or minimize my efforts at work to focus them elsewhere if the financial gain, or really ‘freedom gain’, doesn’t look like it will will be yielded output.

So I always get a bit caught in an internal divide on Emperor of giving everything to work or making it a minimal element in my life, mentally and timewise, while looking for more effective ways to progress towards goals/freedom outside of work.

Since adding HOM- I’ve given up trying to be good at my current role, I’m relying on pure trust and faith in the people I work with that they value you me enough, and I value myself enough that I can add value or stand up for adding value in a different capacity.

Internally I’ve let go of the significance of ‘staying small’ and my concern whether anything works out or not.

What this looks like is me replacing myself without any full clarity on agreements on my next role. Normally I would never do this, but everything in my instinct on HOM is saying this is the best thing possible. So I’ve now taken on a role of recruiting and evaluating prospects, candidates, interns for multiple new positions were creating. I’m also designing/researching/ creating the evaluation/ interview process and building the cultural blueprint for the new company being created. I’m enjoying this way more than the usual stuff and once all the admin/daily operations tasks are taken off my plate by whoever is coming in-I could potential get really creative or just orchestrate the team-while doing very little of the execution myself-honestly something I’m REALLY good at. Big picture overview, working with people, accounting for the all the details/weeds but rarely getting in them.

Also the team has brough in external people who are amazing ‘people’ people and at company-reorganization and I’m working/ in conversation with them on creating a new role/title/function etc based off what I want.

Negotiations and financials will come next but as off now I’m just operating off good faith, relational power, and ‘the long game’

I’ve been intending and wanting to have work that doesn’t feel like work and makes a lot of money. Feels like play, challenging in a great way at times and flowing, get to be my best self there, makes a ton of money. That’s my rough blueprint whether at where I am at now or new places, or entrepreneurial.

I’m also naturally find myself asking people about job opportunities and building out support of people who would want to help me find alternatives.

Just today- a friend asked if I’d want to work as a bar tender- for a bar down the block for my house. I was like ‘hell yeah’. $500+ more a week of working a night or two, and meeting a ton of attractive woman in NYC. I don’t know what will happen with that -but things like that are more and more unfolding.

Also I listen to maybe 3-6 minutes of HOM total a week. The day I run it the effects are overt, and then everything else is subtle.

6 Likes

This is exciting and scary to read.

Love your reflections on Emperor and Emperor HOM. And on your journey in general.

1 Like

ZP creates growth
Time off after ZP creates results

At least in my experience.

I took two weeks (maybe longer) off running subs
and everything was just getting better and better. My focus, flow, energy, personal power, synchronicities, sense of possibility, sense of freedom, opportunities etc. More and more my self with new qualities from Emp and Emperor HOM-but it was so fluid and part of me.

I ran Emperor ZP again today- familiar recon/frustrations- but less ‘strong/disruptive’ than before.
My perspective has shifted though- some positive self effects while running but the experience/results of ZP after running is truly marvelous. This reinforces my gym analogy sense. You can’t be in the gym so much it effects your ability to play the game/sport…and if you get to be in the gym to maximize performance. As long as your training hard- it can compromise optimal performance- that’s why there is a tapering off of training during important games/ events.

5 Likes

Ran 3 minutes Emperor, Paragon, and Emperor House of Medici in the last 24 hour period, first runs in a bit over two weeks.

Dissatisfaction with my life, conflict, challenges, recon, regression, people who were silent bringing up issues when they hadn’t before, all back to the fore front like crazy, in one day 4 + large breakdowns when it’s been smooth sailing. Not a problem - since my base has been elevated.

I am not clear though why this comes up so fast though- is it subs bringing up the gap, highlighting what needs work, challenges etc, just plain recon. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Emperor used to have that element called ‘manifest challenges’ scripting.

But in ZP the Objective list says:

Reframing of past adversities as learning moments—giving you insight on how to overcome all future challenges (replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting)

So, I don’t think it is that the subliminal is concocting artificial challenges to help you to grow.

Here’s a theory that may well be wrong. It’s more of a projection from myself. Actually, it might not fit you at all.

If you have the habit of easily settling into Inertia and seeking out comfort (again, doesn’t really sound like you); but in such a case, it could be that your mind has a tendency to cover over many dynamic changes or disruptions with a kind of self-created Blanket of Peace and Unbotheredness.

In that case, if you are stimulated by any kind of personal growth modality (whether subliminals, therapy work, or just plain old meditation or introspection), it could pierce that blanket or draw it to the side. Suddenly now, it’ll feel like all of this upheaval has appeared out of nowhere, when what’s actually happening is that you’re allowing yourself to face it.

Take that with a grain (or a bag) of salt. It’s more just an idea than a specific intuition about you specifically.

1 Like

There is likely some truth to that. This was very distinct though.
I was on another level of person power, momentum, ease, synchronicities and manifestation, and running loops again kind of reset things to baseline- which occurs to me as including a level of chaos and challenge.
I believe running the loops restarted processing and ended execution. Time off allow me to reach a point of pure bloom/execution.

2 Likes

Back on the Emperor/ Emperor HOM and Paragon Train

I’ve upped to 5 minutes 1 loop 2 x weekly each.

Here are some updates.

1. I’ve started lifting again- I’ve manifested a gym partner and despite some dinks and kinks -my strength is coming back very fast and mobility is coming back very fast. Paragon and Emperor are likely effecting this

2. I’m developing a network of relations that are expanding my work world enormously and at a extremely high level. There are synchronicities around re-connecting with people now running large companies, looking for connections and favors from me. There are people I’m connecting with who are allies and supports around the work I’m involved in in ways that I didn’t see before even thought they’ve been there for a while- this is all likely Emperor: HOM

3. I’m essentially learning how to build a company from the ground up now. And I’m defining and refining my skillset and value in a very powerful way. Whatever capacity I stay involved in the next iteration of the work I am in, or if I choose to leave after supporting the launch, I will be in a great position work experience wise. - This is likely Emperor and Emperor HOM together

4. I am really seeing my internal blocks around money and going in and out of heavy recon on this- this is likely HOM- I’m also being guided to run EOG stage 1. Which I will start June 20. Not sure how I will stack it.

I may drop HOM/ to test Emperor with Chosen for a week

@Ice

How is Emperor/Chosen going have you tried incorporating HOM ?

5 Likes

So I dropped Emperor / Chosen for HOM. It served as an excellent foundation for HOM and there is quite a significant overlap in effects. It seems HOM embodies many of the best characteristics present in both Emperor and Chosen, so there is certainly quite a bit of overlap in my experience.

3 Likes

That’s fascinating, would you consider running HOM with Chosen or Emperor?

I find there is a sexual element in Emperor as well as a discipline and get shit done, especially physical work and working out, that HOM doesn’t cover. You may have inculcated the best qualities of those from your run with Emperor/Chosen so no longer need them.

@Ice so are you just running HOM or what’s your stack?

1 Like

Alright Yall

Quick update and then some questions for whoever has feedback

I noticed my sense of feeling like a man internally, being an adult, talking care of my self, that inner ‘killer’, and power has missing for quite some time. It’s starting to come back bit by bit though. I had a really hard time after qv2 and then stopped running subs for quite a while. I’ve really enjoyed ZP and the slower organic growth but a few elements have been missing-until more recently

Whether from running subs less, the different build I’m not sure. It could be the modules and subs I am running because I’ve pretty much done Emperor, Paragon, and Emperor HOM in ZP (some chosen, khan, and stark) where as I had customs in Q. Emperor, Primal/PS, PCC, complex hybrids of archtypes. Whatever the case I noticed the below on Emperor Q as well

I’m happy to say these traits are finally organically blooming as well now. Not the rush of power like I’ve experienced in the past- but popping up to be more and more of how I experience myself

1. That inner sense of power and self sufficiency, even comfort and being alone
  2. Ruthlessness and killer instinct, feeling masculine
  3. Feeling sexy
  4. Feeling like the main character, hero in my own life
  5. Insane attraction, respect, social power- (I am really just not clicking into and experiencing this like I used to. It used to be celebrity status-at a bar all eyes and interest on me-could engage anyway. This could be not having Primal or PCC in my stack- not sure cause I still had it on versions of Emperor. I could also be interpreting it differently. Whatever the case I’m excited to try ZP customs in regards to this. )

The big take away is I’ve been operating in a way that has deferred my own power to so much outside of myself. This is all coming into view now and being corrected

I am interviewing some candidates tomorrow so may run HOM and Chosen together as a test.

3 Likes