Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

Same path. EOG as a foundation. So many of my negative wealth manifestations went away from stage 1. Im able to better talk to people about working with me, and the cost involved, as a way to help them, not as a way to sell them. Because so many charges around money were cleared, that I can now have money conversations with people while the focus still is on helping them. I dont get phased by the money. A coach needs to separate finances from helping people.

HOM is an extremely deep relationship builderā€¦ probably great for coaching + everything else youre doing.

Great feedback, thank you.
I have only done some test runs of EOG stage 1 pre- zp.

Iā€™ll review your journals latest.

HOM has been very helpful in the field I am in so hesitant to let it go. Iā€™ll test EOG after my current cycles and see if anything else is needed to add. Perhaps adding some RICH.

My concern with EOG solo is it will have me disinterested is my current work and my pathways to manifestation of money are currently limited. Subs to drive forward in current career and create new wealth pathways are important and not clear if EOG solo would support with thoseā€¦and Iā€™m still willing to try it solo.

1 Like

Word up. Totally agree how perfect HOM is for you.

Why not double down on HOM then instead of diluting the stack? I think with HOM, you have enough wealth manifestation to not need RICH.

Still would recommend a full cycle of low loops of EOG 1 before you decide whether to continue with it or not.

1 Like

EOG 1 gives so much confidence that after a few cycles of it, this goal may appear to you as small and unambitious, or at least calm and easy to hit without stress. It takes whatever gial you have and makes hitting it seem like a foregone conclusion thats guaranteed to happen even if you mess up.

Eog is powerful stuff.

1 Like

And just a heads up my goal with EOG is to clear everything out so HOM operates at 100% efficiency. So its not an ā€œĆ·?euther orā€ decision. They mesh extremely well, especially considering eog as preparation for or inprovement of HOM

1 Like

So EOG stage 1 solo or EOG stage 1 with HOM- in your opinion.

I believe EOG stage 1 is needed I am coming up against very strong limiting beliefs around money. Especially while running HOM. Despite itā€™s good effects itā€™s really showing up I need healing in that area and guiding me to EOG stage 1

2 Likes

Iā€™ve dropped Emperor for Chosen

My current stack is Emperor HOM, Chosen, and Paragon.

Chosen and Emperor HOM is INSANE! I am the ONE anywhere I am .

My productivity on Chosen is way higher than on Emperor, my confidence and self belief is higher on Chosen than on Emperor, my relationships while on HOM were getting better and better, have SHOT through the roof since replacing Emperor with Chosen. (I still prefer Emperor for attraction/dating so far)

Iā€™m now building my own go to deep, synergistic relationships that are life changing, and game changing. Iā€™m also no longer relying or over-valuing any one person or group of people.

I am being productive with higher and higher ROI every moment of every day except for very conscious downtown.

I really like Emperor HOM and Chosen and am leaning towards building a custom with those two.

11 Likes

Some big shifts are happening

Iā€™m doubling my monthly income on a two month trial basis for going ā€˜full timeā€™. I already essential operate full time. Deliverables with no schedule. Autonomy with an expectation to produce results and be available for particular events. Fine by me.

Iā€™m moving. No idea where yet. Very nostalgic to lose my home of 6 years but Iā€™ve been wanting to leave for quite some time. The house is shutting down as the landlords are moving back in and when the dust settled I found myself quite sad to be losing the situation in an ideal neighberhood, tons of space, and living with some of my closest friends. Itā€™s definitely for the best but has me a bit sad.

On my latest stack, I feel quite other-centric and at times the recon has me off center. My results and experiences have been quite great- and in the last week or so, perhaps with moving and everything, I find myself extremely emotional and feeling off- centered. Iā€™m being called to have more of a pure Alpha-strength title back into my repertoire or perhaps Iā€™m going through some recon on Chosen.

What I have found with the addition of Chosen is that the right people want to give me what I want because of how I show up for them.

Iā€™m craving my own independence and autonomy in full again while also loving how I become indispensable and collaborative with others.

Whatever the case I start EOG stage 1 next week for 1-2 3 week cycles. I have not decided what to run it with but I will be getting my first ZP custom/customs to stack it with soon. Want to wait for those upgrades.

11 Likes

Itā€™s your boy @raphael here with a name change. In case you werenā€™t aware lol

Great to hear this!

Hereā€™s to newer and better friends and adventures :+1:

5 Likes

I did not know it was you! Hey Raphael/ Lion. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! All the best, bro!

@Lion I was about to do the exact same quoting!

Sounds like Chosen + HOM delivered quickly

3 Likes

Did a five day wash out,
really strong recon perhaps coinciding with some difficult family drama, lots of emotions, sadness, sense of regression. Seems over the majority of it. Having some trouble narrowing down my next stack
HOM, Emperor, and True Sell are all musts, really want to run EOG stage 1 for some clearing. Also really want to run Paragon, Emperor Fitness, Wanted. More than Want these are all integral to specific progression and goals. Customs will be the solution but for the next 3 week cycle Iā€™m leaning towards Emperor, EOG Stage 1, and True Sell.

HOM is so powerful though.

6 Likes

I ran EOG stage 1 last week will report experience later. Overall very effective.

My stack was going to be Emperor, True Sell, and EOG stage 1 moving forward

So far this this week on that cycle I canā€™t pick up a pulse on what True Sell is doing. A sale that was already closed got paid but I donā€™t know if that is a direct result.

Without HOM I notice the difference really fast. Emperor becomes much more blunt and I notice drop in my strategic vision. This could also be recon from EOG stage 1. If I want to continue to run EOG stage 1 I may have to swap True Sell back out for HOM until customs get created. Pending EOG stage 1 being the source of this recon .

My recon has been harsher, more depressed generally, less sense of possibility, more wanting to give up. Again could be EOG stage 1 recon which I didnā€™t feel at all the day of running or after.

2 Likes

So real quick
EOG stage 1 Effects

1. Strong sense of lightness and high value. Life felt important but noticeably less significant. On Emperor I feel like Iā€™m often in a warzone to get a work imperative/ deliverable in (there is a kind of false illusion performance in that which I will talk about another time).

2. Noticeably more conscious of money and how I was using it. Normally I just spend without thinking, which in and of itself was a breakthrough for me on subs the last few years since prior to that every time I spent money it felt like the end. I was just conscious, is that worth that, do I really want to do that? Then when it came to a luxurious dinner my friend was making I was happy to foot the bill

3. Sense of high status and alpha but not ā€˜individualisticā€™ or self important.

4. I had the strong sense I could be in committed relationships. This was an odd feeling, normally I feel like a lone wolf, but I got the sense I could be ready and able to be with a partner. That my value could increase with exposure and time in all things. I had the healing insight/realization I normally actually only believe in my self with a shelf life- I have a sense of more time spent around people, the less valuable I will be, the more I will exposed for who I really am, and the more things are likely to go wrong. This applies to work and romance (not always but often). (This is all very subtle stuff not overt at all)

5. Sense of consistency with who I am and what I put in could BUILD over time. This may be why I felt the sense of having a partner or willingness too. My default is anything could end at any minute, good things, partners etc, destruction, death, decay, entropy, abandonment, betrayal and that informs a very subtle but deep rooted way in which I limit myself. I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t see this before, but my unconscious driver has me live life like nothing can amount to anything all with the romantic guise on surmounting impossible challenges. Iā€™m exaggerating slightly but bottom line is I got clear on the value of building over time.

6. Sense of value and offering value as part of who I am

recon-
none the day of running or after but Iā€™ve been having some real work friction this week and bits of depressive thinking/acting. Not sure if EOG recon or dropping HOM.

More to come.

EOG stage 1, Emperor, True Sell is the stack for this week still as of now.

4 Likes

I took a 3 day break and resumed my stack but replacing True Sell with Primal Seduction
just for some experimentation, and I have a couple goods reasons to be messing with seduction subs :slight_smile:

Now I canā€™t afford a seduction sub in my rotation really, but I will run PS this week 2 loops
I did 3 minutes today before heading to a outā€¦

OH MY FXXX GXXD I LOVE THIS SUBS IN ZP.

Everything I wanted, with woman, the feeling, the internal confidence, the interest, the ability to meet the interest, the grounded in my self nature with the ability to still engage. That perfect razor edge of intentionality and with fun and carefree. The flow, the fun etc. 3 minutes of this shot new life into me. I canā€™t wait until I can focus can be more on seduction, seduction, ā€˜pick upā€™ in the highest sense of the game.

I could feel the movie star/ state acute effects wane after about an 2 hours but still the entire time out at the talking and flirting and having fun with every single woman I was interested in, engaging in ways that were bolder then I normally would for sure.

Anyway I wanted to run this as between Emperor and EOG stage 1 my swings from insane productivity, go go go mode, to recon as intense anger and dips into existential helpless I needed something that feeds my soul. Reconnecting with the beauty of woman, and my drive there is always very rejuvenating. So took a detour. Iā€™ll run a few more loop segments over the weekend/ Monday -and see what happensā€¦

As fun as it is I will switch back to a more financial success related title after this week unless PS proves its more effective for work, finances, professional relationships, and productivity than True Sell or HOM, which is possible but I doubt it.

5 Likes

Ran EOG last night,

EOG stage 1 just seems to be causing some sense of dissociation from the difficulty of my circumstance financially, no sense of freedom or possibility yet, it is showing me where and why I am limiting myself but it seems more hopeless now then anything else. Specifically I rely to much on relationships and others for my financial well being, rather than specific competencies, skill sets, and actions. Iā€™m not at the source of my own financial well being.

5 Likes

Ran 2 minutes of PS again today (from 3 minute-to 5 minute loop) I went to grab a coffee and my favorite barista was there, she was really happy to see me and we had a very charged fun interaction. We were takin our time as a line built up behind me. PS is urging me to turn my fantasies into realities. I was really pushed to ask her out (she just turned 21 last week and Iā€™m 34 ). PS healing also has me see my fears and excuses in the way (ā€˜itā€™s all an illusion sheā€™s just being nice behind the counter donā€™t try to make it anything elseā€™), and my body was both relaxed but also almost shaking from wanting to do this. I ended on a high note. My intention is to just ask her out next time- not as pressure on myself, but because Iā€™d like to do that.

Also I thought Iā€™ve been horny before PS. Since I feel sexually charged all the time and very attracted to woman throughout my day but PS is another level. Visceral like ā€˜GRAPHIC WARNINGā€™: youā€™ve been having awesome sex for a while and are ready to drop a huge load. Thatā€™s the feeling I have on PS so far after running it lol.

3 Likes

Someone asked me about will woman still like them off Emperor if they like them on Emperor. Do they really like Emperor or them essentially.

Iā€™m posting my reply here.

Thatā€™s not a question about Emperor- thatā€™s a question about any subs.

There are auras and acute effects that make attraction and interest easier, and will have certain woman more interested in you then they would be had you not run the subs.

The personality and character traits from Emperor have stuck with me.
Woman like me and are interested way more in who I am now whatever subs I am running.
Iā€™ve taken extensive time off and thatā€™s still the case.

Celebrity like interest, and insane ā€˜pick upā€™ success are more prominent on certain subs- specifically PS for me.

Running certain subs also increases an already high baseline of interest and can create more acute manifestations with certain woman

Iā€™ve found woman who really like you will really like as long as you show up as your best self, subs, or whatever your doing.

You want to know that who you are, with or without subs, is enough. And you can be with the woman you want most because of that. Thatā€™s already the case, thereā€™s just conditioning and crud in the way. Subs are one tool to help remember and re-discover that.

8 Likes

Your insights are much appreciated

2 Likes