Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Do you think it would be acceptable, within the current framework, to go for all 3 ZP subs in a stack in a single day if we are experimenting with 3 minute run times?

Rather than 2 titles on one day, and the 3rd title after a rest day.

2 Likes

Can’t we do the same with the Ascension chamber sub?
Will the effect still around for an entire week?

1 Like

This explains all of the behaviour that follows.

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question. Did you mean trying just 3 minutes of the regular 15 minutes version we all have access to?

Exactly.

2 Likes

I second this question.

But also, for the experiment, i would be happy to listen to only 1-2 subs at 3 mins and then report back.

My next listening day is a “1 sub” day anyway which is the perfect opportunity

1 Like

I thought of a possible reason for this that could be ENTIRY wrong but I would like to share it anyway in case it’s helpful.

A full loop hits you with the same messaging multiple times, so, you might like you “got it” faster than you really did.

It’s like if your math teacher taught you how to multiply 2x3 by making you write out 2x3=6 a few dozen times.

Compare that with the minimal exposure you get to a title by only playing it for 3 minutes…

Your mind would be given the concept, told how it works, but it would not totally get it after just hearing it once, so it would continue to work on it in the background of your subconscious… “sleeping on it” so to speak.

the ZP perception shift that eventually occurs two hours later would be like an epiphany or a random “eureka!” moment that occurs out of the blue, as, after not consciously thinking about it for a while, your brain finally clicks all the pieces together and says OH THATS WHY 2x3=6! out of nowhere.

Just like how you randomly remember the name of the movie you were trying to remember yesterday, and completely forgot about even wanting to know, then it randomly pops into your mind.

Because a shift like that requires more subconscious work to understand and assimilate answers to the question, it may take longer. But because of that work, the changes may perhaps be more permanent than having scripting drilled into you until you feel like you completely understand it.

One other example would be when you study something, ita the difference between summarizing the passage after reading it 20x in a row vs summarizing the passage the next day after having not read it over the last 24 hours. The second case requires more mental effort but shows greater comprehension of the material

5 Likes

Lol what, man have you been running Stark secretly cause that looks like a stark inspired rant

2 Likes

No. And y’all stop asking me this, lol. Running more doesn’t necessarily mean better results.

12 Likes

People ask me offline …

If 5 min per ZP sub is good, and

I can handle 30 min play time, then …

Can I run 6 subs every other day?

:man_facepalming:t2:

:rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I already only run 5 minutes on all subs but I also tested 3 minutes on AC and EoG.

Felt really good. No overload and still great results.

Can also report you don’t notice anything right away. Takes a few hours.

6 Likes

Previously it was - Cut back on the LOOPS

Now - Cut back on the MINUTES :joy:

Looking forward to try 3 minute!!

4 Likes

would it make a difference if you take these 3 minutes and stretch it to a 15min version so the exposure is longer but it still got the strength of 3 minutes? maybe this would be easier for the subconsciousness to process and cause no overload?

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in reading up on this more, I think this is basically diffused vs focused thinking patterns. Research has shown we actually have 2 primary modes of building connections to ideas and solving problems. Less time on ZP might switch us into a diffused pattern of thinking faster.

2 Likes

if so many people are now using less then 15 min of a product; does that mean officially if someone is using only one ZP product they will for sure getting better results using 1 loop every other day instead of 2?

remember the official instructions for 1 zp product is to run 1-2 loops every other day.

but surely if you are now suggesting people use less then 15 min of a product then surely that means 1 loop every other day is superior to 2 loops for people using 1 ZP product?

if yes, can you make an official announcement regarding this and change the instructions for 1 ZP product to reflect this development.?

1 Like

They’re in a testing phrase and getting feedback before they make an official announcement.

4 Likes

Very nice avatar picture Brandon :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very good suggestion. I’m sure many of us here will appreciate having an option for a lighter/gentler version.

2 Likes

Is three minutes in minimum you can run a sub and if you run a sub for less time, can you do more that one loop in a day with an every other day cycle? Just curious😎

1 Like

You and @AlexanderGraves were right, I ran 2 different ZP’s at 3 minutes per loop and it took me almost 10 minutes AFTER the listening session for my mind to even perceive that I had just run 6 minutes worth of ZP.

I definitely feel far from overloaded so I wonder why it takes the mind so much longer to register a 3-minute loop.

6 Likes