Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

The current Zero Point Listening Instructions indicate that you can listen to two loops a day if your stack only consists of one program.

2 Likes

That’s a big 10-4 good buddy. Thanks.

I think I am going to try a new listening pattern based on my experience and the findings regarding the 3 mins of a loop.

I am going to listen to a full loop every 14 days. And I am going to run a 3 min loop every 7 days as a “booster” //gosh I hate that word haha.

So,

Day 0: Wanted Khan (15 mins)
Day 7: Wanted Khan (3 mins)
Day 14: Wanted Khan (15 mins)
Day 21: Wanted Khan (3 mins)
Day 28: Wanted Khan (15 mins)

This also seems to fit quite nicely because it was my second loop of Wanted Khan that lead me into recon for almost a week. Now this second loop would only be 3 mins.

Going to experiment and report back.
At this point, I am a bit concerned that it is not enough rest days hahah

3 Likes

What you mean vanish and return?

The recommendation is 1 on and 1 off. So it seems like 1 loop a week is more than enough…?

Let’s have that discussion in my journal, and not derail the one from SaintSovereign.

2 Likes

Did three minutes of Chosen From Within. Got hours of bliss. I think three minutes may be the best for me.

13 Likes

Just from the “regular” ZP store/strength? or is yours still a custom?

1 Like

I’ve been doing Emperor and Emperor HOM in 3 minute loops every other time I run each. Feel the effects with ZERO overloads or recon. Soon as I hit the 5-minute mark there is usually some sort of ‘drag’/recon.

I’m not sure about perceptual shifts but the self effects kick in immediately and then things seem to really be in full flow/effect several hours later

6 Likes

On the CFW train again? You sure because last time it fucked you up a lot, didn’t it? :wink:

But yeah, Chosen 3 minutes yesterday was SUPER and still is. I think I posted it somewhere else. My new go-to. Especially with customs!

2 Likes

For how many days do the results last for you?

15 mins I can do one loop every 14 days easily
3 mins, hm the effects seem to skyrocket the first day and vanish the next day

4 Likes

I guess then it only depend on how you prefer learning a skill
A big time once for 2 week
Or a little bit every day or so with a greater amount of total time but less focus ?

2 Likes

Or both :wink:

2 Likes

So I’m messing with 3 minute loops now for my custom. Still not quite as heavy as 5 minutes, but I feel like I could get away with even shorter. Would 1 minute be a bad idea?

1 Like

Mind blown :exploding_head:

You’re a merger of worlds lmao

2 Likes

So run the sub 3 min in then stop it.
The next time you listen to it must you start from the 3 min mark? Or from the begining ?

1 Like

From the beginning. Always.

2 Likes

I said it before and I am gonna say it again: people REALLY read a bit too much in saints comments, especially personal experiences. There still has not been an official ‘5/7 minutes is better, everyone switch!’ announcement - and it feels like people will ask if they can run their sub for 15 seconds in two weeks, lol.

Without knowing the script, I cannot imagine you’d get the whole thing in just one minute.

1 Like

Can playing 3/5 minutes also be done with a 20-module custom, or is that not enough time to “get through” all 20 modules?

1 Like

It definitely feels like I can run yet another loop the next day…

It’s impossible to get the whole thing in just 7 minutes .
:point_down::point_down::point_down: